Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesSprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 FInzoqm

Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 SInIxxP

Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 8ZYsMSX

Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 Q1ZNvzf

Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 YtoHmfG

Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast

Go down 
+12
Jordan Robson
Shawn_82
Dan Mackay
lonewolf2864
BaltoRacing
Jake_Ace
AuzGrams
bakes991
Matt_Emerson29
mearsfan13
Caleb Paul
TheShermanator
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast   Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:46 pm

That could have been massive for Christian Klien.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast   Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Jordan Robson wrote:
I'm so sick of tangos. Sooooo sick of them. They were cute for a minute but now they can tango in the truck series? Fuck that. Track is to smooth and the bumpers line up to good. LAME. Least they can't tango at Martinsville.
Too bad Denny Hamlin is going to ruin that race by dominating it in Kyle Busch's truck.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast   Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:45 pm

V9 Race has been pretty good so far, pretty pissed myself though that Briscoe had the axle break on him, not even giving Tander a chance to do something, whatever hope I had in the points with him is gone now lol. Its crazy how close they can run to the wall all the time here, and has defiantly showed this series and track is challenging with the likes of Said not being able to keep his car on the track.
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast   Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:46 pm

NASCARGearHead wrote:
V9 Race has been pretty good so far, pretty pissed myself though that Briscoe had the axle break on him, not even giving Tander a chance to do something, whatever hope I had in the points with him is gone now lol. Its crazy how close they can run to the wall all the time here, and has defiantly showed this series and track is challenging with the likes of Said not being able to keep his car on the track.

BOY I TELL U WUT THAT V9 SUPERCAR SERIES IS ENTERTAININ.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast   Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:58 pm

-_______-

Also, stupid ass move under that SC... hurr lets drive around a blind corner and pretend that a car can't come out of no where.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast   Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:10 pm

The marshall was telling Morbidelli to turn it around there.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast   Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:07 pm

Solid race and finish, ole Frosty earned that one the hard way.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast   Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Great V9 race to watch, but they always went to commercial at the wrong time
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast   Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Italian tv just confirmed that Marco Simoncelli has died after a crash on the first lap of the MotoGP Malaysian GP.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast   Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:14 pm

To lose another driver in a premier series after losing one in about a week is just absolutely terrible...I never really followed this series or this type of racing in general, because everytime there is a damn crash you have a 50/50 chance of it coming out good, but I heard/read this dudes name a lot when I watched stuff like speed center or read on other forums. He was apparently t-boned in the head by two other bikes when he was hanging off of his...

R.I.P. Marco
Back to top Go down
BaltoRacing
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
BaltoRacing

Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast   Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:25 pm

I really never knew the guy either, but very sad news to wake up to. Right after what we went through this week, its just horrible. I'll be honest, I am scared sick right now for the race at Talladega.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gadgefan48?feature=mhum
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561

PostSubject: Re: Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast   Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:01 am

Never followed MotoGP, but any kind of death in motorsports, on or off track, is terrible news. This comes at such a bad time and it's worse that after seeing there wreck (not live), that it was pretty obvious what had happened. It's not one I'd suggest you try to find, his helmet ripped in two after being hit by two other bikes.

We've lost three racers in less than a week, that's never good.

R.I.P. Marco Simoncelli
Back to top Go down
Matt Patterson
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
Matt Patterson

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast   Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:55 am

RIP
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000430
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast   Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:02 am

It's just unbelievable to wake up to news of another motorsport death, especially so soon after what happened last weekend. Apparently it was very much a similar situation in the MotoGP world, everybody having to wait for official reports. I can't iagine anybody having to go through that twice. Just a bad month really.

RIP Marco Simoncelli
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast   Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:25 am

Someone on Rubbins' Racin' mentioned that these usually happen in threes, unfortunately that was the case this time, too. Sucks that the motorsports world has lost three drivers in less than a full week.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast   Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:04 am

There's a picture (I don't really want to post it here) that shows the medical crew dropping the stretcher they were carrying Simoncelli off on. I know that's happened once before in MotoGP, that being the medical crew rushing with complete disregard to the safety of the rider. I know it was probably too late for him at that point but something like that should never happen.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast   Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:09 am

That's very disrespectful and disgusting. For all we know, that could've been the deciding factor for his life (I highly doubt it, but it could be possible). That is... just wow...
Back to top Go down
Shawn_82
Shawn_82

Number of posts : 849

PostSubject: Re: Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast   Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:20 am

My predictions for the race; not expecting mucxh.

[ ] 10-15 single to two car spins due to tandom derping.
[ ] 15+ yellows
[ ] 3 green white checkerds and ends under yellow
[ ] derp 15+ car pileup on a restart trying to get paired up (see april nwide dega race/july daytona.

I can honestly say I'm really not looking too foreward to this race, it seems too predictable. Either way it's a race and I'm going to intensley watch it green-checkered.

and TSN fucking fails with the non-stop coverage. lets see how this goes...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shawn-Taylor-Racing/16781941995050
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast   Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:39 am

Denny forever alone :'(
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast   Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:44 am

This has been pretty good so far IMO. I don't see how it's predicatable when guys like Robby Gordon, Casey Mears, and Travis Kvapil have a real shot at winning the race.
Back to top Go down
Matt Patterson
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
Matt Patterson

Number of posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast   Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:04 am

racemaxx31 wrote:
This has been pretty good so far IMO. I don't see how it's predicatable when guys like Robby Gordon, Casey Mears, and Travis Kvapil have a real shot at winning the race.
lolwut
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000430
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast   Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:32 am

derp
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast   Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:42 am

Well that figures.. Tony isn't the best pusher with this tango thing, sucks it ended up in Newman's front end getting torn off because of the grass.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast   Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:04 am

Wheldon memorial is live on Versus.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast   Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:13 am

Curb Records had Reba McEntire stop by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast   Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sprint Cup/ Trucks @ Talladega: V8 Supercar Gold Coast
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next