Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesHomestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 6 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 6 FInzoqm

Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 6 SInIxxP

Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 6 8ZYsMSX

Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 6 Q1ZNvzf

Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 6 YtoHmfG

Homestead/V8s/ MACAU

Go down 
+14
Jake_Ace
Matt_Emerson29
TheShermanator
lemonhead75
KAuto26
racemaxx31
BaltoRacing
AuzGrams
Chin
bakes991
Matt Patterson
mearsfan13
Caleb Paul
trbfan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:05 pm

How about Jr getting 7th in points? Hate all you want. Smile
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:10 pm

Jordan Robson wrote:
How about Jr getting 7th in points? Hate all you want. Smile

I mentioned that first, I win. Razz

(Top of this page lol)
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:13 pm

Stewart passed 118 cars tonight to get that win btw.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:15 pm

Always been a fan of Tony and his attitude. I got to witness his first ever win. Crazy that it ended up in a tie in points. And so fucking glad douche edwards didn't win.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:19 pm

Douche? Say what you want about Carl but he was pretty fucking classy tonight.

Also, Kahne 7 top 10's in the last 8 races. Would of been 3rd in PTS if he made the chase. Awesome stuff.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:19 pm

HOLY SHIT. I just about had a damn heart attack watching that man, holy hell YES! I just can't believe that it ended like that, just.. amazing. I am SO damn happy that he got it, that was fucking crazy throughout the whole day and night. Was on the edge of my seat the last 20 laps, FUCKING WOOO!!! TONY WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP!

And I don't like Carl after the crap he did with Keselowski, but I gained a lot of respect back from the class he had tonight, and throughout the week.
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:23 pm

Jordan Robson wrote:
Douche? Say what you want about Carl but he was pretty fucking classy tonight.

Also, Kahne 7 top 10's in the last 8 races. Would of been 3rd in PTS if he made the chase. Awesome stuff.

He did have class during the entire chase, but i cant stand him personally.
Back to top Go down
KAuto26
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
KAuto26

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:30 pm

racemaxx31 wrote:
KAuto26 wrote:
lemonhead75 wrote:
Between KAuto26 and mearsfan13, they have made 0 posts containing relevant information. It's pretty fucking annoying. There isn't any reason they couldn't spam any other place.

I could easily find you at RuRa if you'd prefer. Also:
Spoiler:

Dear Partner,
I am Ling Tia Liu, Consumer banking officer at Industrial and Commercial Bank
of China, Hong Kong.

I have the Permission of Mikhail Khodorkovsky (former owner of Yukos Oil in
Russia) who is being prosecuted politically by the Russian Authority to
liquidate his investment Bond valued at USD$13.2M whose Deposit Certificate is
Lodged in my Bank hence this mail to you to assist in using your name or that
of you company to Reprofile the funds for investment in your Business and
country since this Certificate does not bear his name or any of his Known
company names.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704648604575620440116413922.html?mod=googlenews_wsj
http://www.businessinsider.com/mikhail-khodorkovsky-closing-statement-2010-11
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article3953694.ece

This is been done as a result of the recent investigations being made to seize
and freeze all assets and funds discovered to belong to him.

As soon as I receive your response include with your full name, contact
address and your telephone, I will give you the necessary details as 10% of
the Total funds will be earmarked for your assistance and Management Services.

Regards,
Ling Tia Liu.

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect, trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter, I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country so i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation, My name is Miss Susan Kipkalya Kones, 23yrs old female and I held from Kenya in East Africa. My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June, 2008.

You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/afric ... index.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian Expert rate which the shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. I am constrained to contact you because of the abuse I am receiving from my wicked stepmother and uncle. They planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile i wanted to escape to the USA but they hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily they did not discover where i kept my fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where i am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Ouagadougou, Republic of Burkina Faso.

One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he has deposited huge amount of money in bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money for a better life so that I can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival, the Bank Director whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction/will to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister.

Although, you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convince Ed me that you may be the true person to help me. More so, my father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$11.500, 000) Dollars in Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and statement of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1year in the university when my beloved father died. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE, Please do keep this only to your self for now un till the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Burkina Faso) where my father deposited these money with my name as the next of Kin. I have the documents for the claims. Waiting for your reply through my mail box id

Yours Sincerely
SUSAN KIPKALYA KONES
Back to top Go down
lonewolf2864
ARCA Driver
ARCA Driver
lonewolf2864

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:55 pm

It still hasn't all sunk in yet. Man what a chase. He was determined to win and he did exactly what he said he was going to do. Like Balto has said, that was Hall of Fame stuff. Man this is so awesome! I feel for Carl, he did all he could to win it and came up just short. Nothing to hang his head about. Now let's go after that Daytona 500!
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:10 pm

Sucks to hear Grubb probably has been fired, but it was way before this whole thing happened, at the first charlotte race he said he was told he wasn't going to be back, and if they already signed another CC beforehand nothing can really be done.. Hope Tony at least puts Grubb in a good spot at SHR.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:12 pm

Maybe still some time to be Danica's crew chief, unless they have that figured out already, too.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:14 pm

Okay, Grubb said he was fired in the post race conference, I'm watching it atm and its getting really awkward, because Tony wasn't there and I don't think he knows Grubb said that.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:53 pm

There are no words. Incredible, just incredible. I know alot of hate for the chase stems from Jimmie Johnson's dominacne, but that could not, and did not last forever, even though it seemed it might. What this years chase was, was the best example of what NASCAR has been trying to accomplish. The tightest championship battle you could possibly imagine headed into the final race of the season. You could not script a better finish.

The top two contenders, both needing to win the race to win the championship, both end up running 1-2 at the end. It was simply amazing. For once, I enjoyed the hell out of this years chase. Tony Stewart, man, what a drive. What else can be said. He set his mind on championship and refused anything less. THAT is a true racer. Not to ake anything away from Carl Edwards either. At the end of the day, consitency tied wins. Carl was not giving up by any means. They were both pushing their cars to the limit tonight, and in the head to head battle, the better driver prevailed.

What a race, what a season.
Back to top Go down
Shawn_82
Shawn_82

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:28 pm

Have you ever?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shawn-Taylor-Racing/16781941995050
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:39 pm

NO I'VE NEVAARR
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:48 am

Heres a video showing how important the Macau GP is..As well as the 2011 highlights. In english.

http://vimeo.com/32504450
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Homestead/V8s/ MACAU
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6