Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesHomestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 FInzoqm

Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 SInIxxP

Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 8ZYsMSX

Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 Q1ZNvzf

Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 YtoHmfG

Homestead/V8s/ MACAU

Go down 
+14
Jake_Ace
Matt_Emerson29
TheShermanator
lemonhead75
KAuto26
racemaxx31
BaltoRacing
AuzGrams
Chin
bakes991
Matt Patterson
mearsfan13
Caleb Paul
trbfan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:43 am

bakes991 wrote:
Andy Lally has apparently been fired from TRG, Mike Bliss will drive the 71 while TJ Bell appears to be in the 32 car.

Sounds to me more like he quit.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:10 am

It rained at Macau this morning for practice..Which lead to carnage.

Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:27 am

My twitter has been spammed thanks to Michael Waltrip. I use to be a fan of Michael but after his bullshit with firing Reuitmann and his fucking ass kissing to NASCAR I just can't support a corporate fuck like him anymore. I tweeted him about it last night and he responded and now I'm getting 60 fanboys raging at me for it lmao. Oh well its entertaining to me.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:06 am

Marco Wittman is on pole for tonights Formula 3 qualifying race at Macau in the Signature VW Dallara.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:32 am

Here are the crashes from last night (friday in China):

I love the #8 Budweiser Honda at :45 and Robert Dahlgren's massive WTCC wreck at about 2:10 I think.
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:53 am

DNQs for #NASCAR Camping World Truck race: George Jr., Agnew, Kimmel, Chastain, Newberry, Derek White, Setzer.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:20 am

Kinda sad that TG Jr was what? 15th in practice and he goes home... NASCAR needs to do away with the owner's bs for rained out qualifying when the use practice results for qualifying due to rain... for all series.

If you aren't fast enough, you don't race.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Nice to see Buescher not putting up with Harvick's crap tonight. Hope Buescher can win the championship.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:41 pm

James went overboard doing that, lol pretty fail he stayed infront though.

My god Sauter haha, "IT'S RAININ'!" really hope they can go back green here and Austin somehow ends up in the back.
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:51 pm

well that figures, NASCAR doesn't even try to wait it out... herpaderp. Wanted to see it go back green and see if Sauter could of got it with the way the restarts were. Still cool to see Austin win. Just would of been nice if NASCAR would of actually gave a shot at waiting for the damn track to dry.
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:52 pm

Nice job NASCAR, really good job giving it a shot for the fans and the drivers in contention, I'm sure Johnny doesn't mind winning it, but I'm sure there's people pissed not getting it back going. What a fucking joke.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:55 pm

After Dega, it was obvious NASCAR wanted Austin to win the championship tbh. Go figure. Oh well, I like Austin either way. Hope Buescher can pull it off next season though.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:57 pm

bakes991 wrote:
After Dega, it was obvious NASCAR wanted Austin to win the championship tbh. Go figure. Oh well, I like Austin either way. Hope Buescher can pull it off next season though.

Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 Tinfoil-hat
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:00 pm

I don't mean to be Mr. Conspiracy and make outrageous comments, but it sure seemed like NASCAR wanted him and the black #3 back with another championship again, it just seemed really sketchy when they've done this plenty of times before, and starting the race at 12:00 AM local time to run the final 15 laps isn't really a time killer. They started the race at 2 fucking AM for in Daytona.

It's Miami anyways, it's probably the one city on the East Coast that never sleeps, it's like Las Vegas lol.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:05 pm

It was pretty obvious that they didn't penalize him at Talladega and all that, at the time to just add another truck to the championship, isn't the first time they've done little things like that with other drivers that weren't even really popular, just to heat up the battle a bit. Called it a week ago though, that the Talladega issue was going to come up when he did win the championship, just kinda disappointed NASCAR only waited 7 minutes to pull the plug. I'm interested to see what the radar was like.

Would of been cool to see what would of happened, but shit goes like this sometimes, either way Austin deserved that championship as much as Sauter or Buescher would of if they won it.

BTW, for those who wanted to see the cup race at night, looks like you will get your wish with scattered rain storms all day sunday.
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:07 pm

NASCARGearHead wrote:
It was pretty obvious that they didn't penalize him at Talladega and all that, at the time to just add another truck to the championship, isn't the first time they've done little things like that with other drivers that weren't even really popular, just to heat up the battle a bit. Called it a week ago though, that the Talladega issue was going to come up when he did win the championship, just kinda disapointed NASCAR only waited 7 minutes to pull the plug. I'm interested to see what the radar was like.

Would of been cool to see what would of happened, but shit goes like this sometimes, either way Austin deserved that championship as much as Sauter or Buescher would of if they won it.

BTW, for those who wanted to see the cup race at night, looks like you will get your wish with scattered rain storms all day sunday.

The radar had some showers, but very small pockets, but it's Miami weather where showers pop-up out of nowhere or die out, either way it didn't look terrible. NASCAR should have gave it a shot once, it's Miami anyways, my cousin lives there and it's a party city obviously.

NASCAR wouldn't do this if this was a 6 point different with 17 to go in the Cup Series.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:27 pm

I can't belive you guys are suprised that they called the race, I never believed they would go back racing for one second
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:28 pm

Jake Poulin wrote:
I can't belive you guys are suprised that they called the race, I never believed they would go back racing for one second

Who said we were surprised? I'm not surprised by any of NASCAR moves, it was an absurd move to not try to though.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:05 pm

>2011
>Still Watching the Truck series
>ISHYGDDT
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:31 am

Due to rain yesterday the Macau Motorcycle race has been pushed to tonight between the 2 World Touring Car Races and the F3 race.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:39 am

AuzGrams wrote:
Jake Poulin wrote:

Who said we were surprised? I'm not surprised by any of NASCAR moves, it was an absurd move to not try to though.

waiting 3+ hours to dry the track in 100% humidity not to mention at night, with still a chance of showers for 15 laps of racing wouldn't be a very smart move.
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:52 am

Yes it would be a smart move considering it's for the championship, when it's not like Austin was really locking it up by any means, he was running 10th-15th that final run and there was still a chance of something happening.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:12 am

6 cars out of the nationwide race. Ricky Stenhouse Jr. is your 2011 NNS Champion
Back to top Go down
Matt Patterson
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
Matt Patterson

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:21 am

hill needs to finish in top 10 for ROTY, lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000430
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:48 am

Wrong. Hill could finish 43rd and win ROTY. It's all about vote now.

Currently, Timmy and Ryan are tied for lead with Blake 1 back because Timmy is highest rookie in standings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homestead/V8s/ MACAU   Homestead/V8s/ MACAU - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Homestead/V8s/ MACAU
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next