Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesRandom Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 FInzoqm

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 SInIxxP

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 8ZYsMSX

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 Q1ZNvzf

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 YtoHmfG

Random Discussion Thread IV

Go down 
+27
bmxrcodol04
Buckeye24
Dan Mackay
AuzGrams
BaltoRacing
ILIKECHEEZE24
Matt_Emerson29
Dylan Livengood
Lambert
blackfender2314
Bubba025
Jordan Robson
Matt Patterson
Shawn_82
Doc
Jake_Ace
Chin
lonewolf2864
NascarManiaco99
racemaxx31
AntmanB
Keiichi Nakamura
Caleb Paul
trbfan
TheShermanator
bakes991
lemonhead75
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:05 pm

My dad has consented to giving a $5 tithe every month.
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:09 pm

Dan Mackay wrote:
and its back up, see you next month when it happens again

Putting in $10 in a week or two once it's transfered to PayPal.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:40 am

lol, somebody stole my clint bowyer video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEqwhdD26Q8
Back to top Go down
Keiichi Nakamura
Pedobear
Pedobear
Keiichi Nakamura

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:57 am

some japanese websites are blocking me cause i have a canadian ip, anyone know a good web proxy/proxy list idc
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:17 am

Okay, I really need to stop going to sleep at 4-6 in the morning... Hate waking up at 1-3 everyday -_-
Back to top Go down
Keiichi Nakamura
Pedobear
Pedobear
Keiichi Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:33 am

Why not, I would love to be in your situation lol
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:43 am

TheLoliBrigade wrote:
Why not, I would love to be in your situation lol

Feels like a waste of a day to me lol, then again, I don't do anything, so it was going to be a waste anyways -_-
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:17 am

Sorry about my rage quit last friday, My last nerve was struck. I Just need to get away from it for a while. it's just not fun for me anymore and it's just become a headache. I didn't want to leave here for good, I just think it's best for me to take a leave of duty. I shouldn't have done it like that and I know I've rubbed some of you guys the the wrong way.

I always wanted to do the best for this place but I've just been edgy lately from my life and the standings crap. I just can't balance baseball, school, and admining anymore. I'm not asking for my admin back(I revoked it myself BTW) I just wanted a break from it. I knew I would crack eventually. Like Caleb told me "you gotta have a steel head to do this" and obviously I haven't had that lately. I know some of you are like "ya way to quit then come back in 2 days" but I needed to just get off for a while and cool off before I made even more of a fool of myself, I had no intentions on quitting completely. I'll still race now and then but I don't want to be too serious anymore. Maybe I'll help out again during the summer if you guys want.

I'm also sorry about Timmy coming over here, I told him not to but he got mad when he heard dan was talking shit about THM
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:30 am

anybody tried this game out, i keep seeing stuff for it and looks pretty good
Back to top Go down
Shawn_82
Shawn_82

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:36 pm

Glad to hear Jake. I know what it feels like to be overwhlemed with stuff and not to turn it on me but I wish I could just sit back and take a breather like you. Sometimes you're going to be in deep water and all you need is another breath to get back into it. Good on you, no respect lost.

Side note about me, Just tonight, I wrote to a youtuber WoodysGamertag https://www.youtube.com/user/WoodysGamertag. He has a feature on Monday called Mail Mondays, where he takes questions from users and gives advice / his opinion on things. Most of it is teenage stuff like sex, lasting longer, relationships, but there's some serious stuff too. I highly recommend you all watch his videos and if you're interested in COD commentaries he's great for that too. Anyway, I wrote to him about my situation I'm going through right now with Chloe. It's a much calmer message than what I've written on here over the past little while, so if any of you care enough I would appreciate if you read what I had to say. I feel like I'm a good writer and can get the reader to view my opinion good.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shawn-Taylor-Racing/16781941995050
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:05 pm

Few people can't connect to TS.
Back to top Go down
Shawn_82
Shawn_82

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:11 pm

Sorry to repost, I don't want this to be glazed over (:

Shawn_82 wrote:
Glad to hear Jake. I know what it feels like to be overwhlemed with stuff and not to turn it on me but I wish I could just sit back and take a breather like you. Sometimes you're going to be in deep water and all you need is another breath to get back into it. Good on you, no respect lost.

Side note about me, Just tonight, I wrote to a youtuber WoodysGamertag https://www.youtube.com/user/WoodysGamertag. He has a feature on Monday called Mail Mondays, where he takes questions from users and gives advice / his opinion on things. Most of it is teenage stuff like sex, lasting longer, relationships, but there's some serious stuff too. I highly recommend you all watch his videos and if you're interested in COD commentaries he's great for that too. Anyway, I wrote to him about my situation I'm going through right now with Chloe. It's a much calmer message than what I've written on here over the past little while, so if any of you care enough I would appreciate if you read what I had to say. I feel like I'm a good writer and can get the reader to view my opinion good.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shawn-Taylor-Racing/16781941995050
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:24 pm

[quote="Jake Poulin"]Sorry about my rage quit last friday, My last nerve was struck. I Just need to get away from it for a while. it's just not fun for me anymore and it's just become a headache. I didn't want to leave here for good, I just think it's best for me to take a leave of duty. I shouldn't have done it like that and I know I've rubbed some of you guys the the wrong way.
/[quote]

I know that feel bro. Not that anyone gives a fuck. Its just hilarious when someone cracks.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Despite waking up at 3 PM, today (well yesterday technically now) was a good day. Got a couple of things done that needed to be done, and cleared up some things that needed to be cleared up here.

Also Shawn, read the whole letter, hopefully you get some answers, maybe he knows exactly what you are going through and can get you over the hump, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:47 pm

Thanks for understanding Shawn, I know what you're going through is a lot harder to deal with.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:18 pm

Things you learn pulling an all-nighter and staying on TS all night:

-Auz appears to move around a lot in his sleep, causing ear rape every 5 minutes...
-Austrailians like to try to troll TS at 8:30
-Ian randomly showed up on TS, too...

Hmmm.... lol
Back to top Go down
djman14
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
djman14

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2012-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:10 am

Shawn I know you aren't a religons person, but I just wanted to tell you that I have been praying for you and hoping everything gets better. Wink
Back to top Go down
djman14
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
djman14

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2012-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:48 am

So I think next friday im going to check out of school and go to the arca race at dega.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:00 am

djman14 wrote:
So I think next friday im going to check out of school and go to the arca race at dega.

I'll be at the ARCA race after that in Toledo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:31 am

Heading out to Richmond tomorrow for the K&N and Late Model race. Got a pit pass as well
Back to top Go down
Chin
Server Manager
Server Manager
Chin

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2011-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:05 am

Finally got my computer back running. 32 GB of RAM and a new motherboard. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NascarManiaco99
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
NascarManiaco99

Number of posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:26 am

Shawn_82 wrote:
Sorry to repost, I don't want this to be glazed over (:

Shawn_82 wrote:

Spoiler:

You passing thru a hard time, I know how hard it is, but try to let it go. And let us know the answer from Woody too, maybe with another opnion we can try to help you even more. It's really bad to see you this bad. You always have helped everyone.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:37 pm

So it looks like I will graduate after all Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:59 pm

I wonder why America is ranked like 20th in the world for education
Back to top Go down
Keiichi Nakamura
Pedobear
Pedobear
Keiichi Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:10 am

Jake Poulin wrote:
I wonder why America is ranked like 20th in the world for education
Isn't it obvious?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Discussion Thread IV
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next