Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesYour Life in 2011 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Your Life in 2011 FInzoqm

Your Life in 2011 SInIxxP

Your Life in 2011 8ZYsMSX

Your Life in 2011 Q1ZNvzf

Your Life in 2011 YtoHmfG

Your Life in 2011

Go down 
+4
Caleb Paul
trbfan
bakes991
lemonhead75
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Your Life in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Your Life in 2011   Your Life in 2011 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:44 pm

This may just be something I want to do, but regardless I felt the need to start a thread where we can all share what happened during the year of 2011.

2011 was hell of a year for me personally. February was easily one of the most stressful months I have ever endured. Long story short, I accidentally came out ot Wetz and Caleb. Caleb had managed to fuck with my mind enough to make me think that he already knew, and Wetz was trying to get me to just guess what Caleb knew. I guessed wrong, lol. I spent most of the next 2 weeks in mortal fear. My driving got progressively worse and worse to the point where I just wanted to quite, no matter how much fun racing has always been for me. Then came my June freakout. I told myself I wanted to make the racing better, because I was just in the way and wrecking. Actually, that wasn't the problem. I was so tired of being reminded how bad I was driving, and so tired of making everyone angry. I just couldn't take it, no matter how much fun racing is. I knew I didn't have the self control to stay away, so I asked Caleb to ban me. He said no, so I gave him a reason to ban me by doing my best do spam, though rule breaking clearly isn't my strong suit. By the time I had almost calmed down and prepared to stay, I got banned. July and August were incredibly hard. I felt so alone, and I was so bored...I spent a lot of time talking to Wetz, mostly about how I felt and how I still feel all the time. I just wanted to take this entire year back. I was super confident for a little while, but by the time I got unbanned I had broken back down to exactly the same person I was before. I managed to gain enough of my confidence back to come out in, what was it, late October? Just on Solstice though. I really didn't (and still don't) want to have to deal with this in real life, every day. I couldn't/can't do it. Caleb was nice and encouraging for the early part of this year, and I don't know what I would have done without his support. Actually I do know, I found out from July to September. It wasn't good. Wetz was/is really there for me through every little thing, trying to hold me together, which was/is no easy task, let me tell you. Zack Johnson has also really been a great outlet for my feelings, especially lately. There are just some things I can't talk to anyone else about. Turning 18 really sobered me up. I have no idea what I'm doing, and I'm so afraid of the future. Of the unknown. But I can make it, I always have. So that is where I am starting 2012, as a young, terrified, lonely, confused adult. The only thing that really changed from last year to this year is the addition of the word "adult", which just makes me feel that much worse for being so unsure. I should be more confident in myself, or be more secure, of know what I'm doing. But I don't, and I'm just hoping there will be time. It's depressing to be so old. I used to think 15 was old, of 18, and now all I can think of is a huge, fast decline to death. I don't feel like I have any time to think, to dream, to have fun, or to learn. I feel like I should know what to do by now, but I don't. So I'm going to find out. I have a cautious and optomistic outlook for 2012.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Your Life in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Life in 2011   Your Life in 2011 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:52 am

To not rape people's eyes, I'll shall make "bullets" Razz

-January started off right with getting an extension with my job (Which I got in October was supposed to last to the end of 2010)
-February went well with me going to Daytona for the 500 and I had a blast!
-February 26th, however, was a very bittersweet day. My birthday, but my grandfather made his final hospital visit that day and was put into hospice.
-March 1st, early in the morning, my grandfather passed away. Funeral was the next day
-Mid-April (can't think of the date) bought tixs to the Nwide race at Talladega, witnessed an awesome race, got Kenny Wallace's autograph, got to high-five Justin Allgaier and Jason Leffler (both from my current favorite team lol)
-Late spring/Early summer, waiting and hoping for some good news from Caleb about his dad
-Early August, was laid off of my job, which was expected, but it was sad nonetheless, really liked working there
-Earlier this week, got news my uncle's best friend passed away as we just got down to my grandparents house, then as we were getting ready to leave, got news my dad's cousin was murdered earlier this week, too.

Some good, some bad. Unfortunately, the bad memories overshadow the good memories. -_-
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

Your Life in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Life in 2011   Your Life in 2011 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 am

Terrible...Feel sick every day...
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388

Your Life in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Life in 2011   Your Life in 2011 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:13 am

-Had a pretty shitty start to the new year after a bunch of shit happened.
-Jan-April I can't really remember at all
-Dad got cancer 4 days after the anniversary of my mother passing away..
-Basically became a nurse to help him out throughout the next two months
-Brain went to shit until November
-Come this month, things are finally getting back to normal again and I got my head back a lil.

Not a helluva lot to be happy about this year at all for me. Gonna be glad to say fuck 2011 and bring in 2012 tonigh twith a bang.
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Bubba025
Graphical Manager
Graphical Manager
Bubba025

Number of posts : 814

Your Life in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Life in 2011   Your Life in 2011 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:28 am

Well, early 2011 was good for me. Did pretty well in track, almost went to state, but got screwed. Things started to get bad for me, especially financially with my house. Football season went well for me personally, although we went 2-7. The week after the season, I found my girlfriend, who I really like. She makes me really happy, and I'm thankful to have her. Things financially have started to get better. I should be getting my license in a few days, so 2012 should be a good one!
Back to top Go down
http://bigevilracing.com
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Your Life in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Life in 2011   Your Life in 2011 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:08 am

April-may I had a pretty good baseball season, I started the last 2 games on varsity as a sophomore and did really good. summer was really boring for me, I went to the July New Hampshire race and felt like I was going to die from the heat. In August i tried playing golf for the first time and I fell in love with it. I started getting good right from the start. When the fall sports season started i had to decide on whether to contine playing football, or play golf. I made the decision to play golf and I didn't regret it at all. all the other guys on my team were great guys to be around and I had a lot of fun. I was good enough to be #5 on our team. It was really fun going around to a bunch of golf courses around the state to play in meets, and you got to talk to some really cool people from the other schools you were playing against. I had way more fun than I ever would have had playing football. I probably could have been a starting lineman but I just didn't have the desire to do it anymore. after golf season was over the rest of the year was pretty shitty and my life consisted of playing call of duty and sim racing. Christmas time was fun tho, got to see alot of family I haven't seen in a while. Hopefully 2012 will be a good year.
Back to top Go down
Buckeye24
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
Buckeye24

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-12-06

Your Life in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Life in 2011   Your Life in 2011 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:42 pm

- Almost completely stopped racing
- Dated one of my best friends..from Maryland. We got tired of not being able to see eachother and decided it was best to break up for now.
- Started looking for colleges. Strongly considering Ohio University and Shawnee State University (5 minutes from me).
- Our marching band FINALLY qualified for state. Playing at state finals was one of the
greatest days of my life, and it's something I will NEVER forget.
- First team all-district in soccer, team captain for my team
- Turned 18

And to top it off, I started off 2012 by nearly setting my backyard on fire. lol
Back to top Go down
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Your Life in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Life in 2011   Your Life in 2011 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:48 am

Both ways.. Good and bad.. Good because I finally got a car.. Bad because of girls lying to me, telling me they like me then going off for another guy a week later after telling me to wait... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Life in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Life in 2011   Your Life in 2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Life in 2011
Page 1 of 1