Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesJR Motorsports 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
JR Motorsports FInzoqm

JR Motorsports SInIxxP

JR Motorsports 8ZYsMSX

JR Motorsports Q1ZNvzf

JR Motorsports YtoHmfG

JR Motorsports

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

JR Motorsports Empty
PostSubject: JR Motorsports   JR Motorsports EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:16 pm

JR Motorsports JRMOTORSPORTSPNG

2012 Driver lineup:

Jordan Robson
Nick Baker
Brian Wallace
Jake Poulin
Cory Spencer

JR Motorsports is looking for a 5th driver if anybody would like to run. Cory Spencer may be running part time for the team so we have another spot available.

More information will be posted here.

Last edited by Jordan Robson on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561
Registration date : 2008-12-11

JR Motorsports Empty
PostSubject: Re: JR Motorsports   JR Motorsports EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:44 am

Baker joins JRM for Trucks:
Nick Baker and Jordan Robson have been friends for almost 6 years now, dating back long before Nick Baker started racing. Through his career, Nick Baker has looked at Jordan Robson as one of his mentors and has used his advice to help him get better and win some races. Nick Baker will make his JRM debut in the Truck Series with Valvoline, Dollar General, and Discount Tires backing him in the #9 RAM.

"It's exciting to have a truck series going again, lots of memories there and like back then, Robson and I are working together again and we're truckin' along full steam ahead. We've got a pretty stout team with the additions of Cory (Spencer) and Jake (Poulin)! I just want to go out and have fun for this one, I've been tuned into trying to get better results and what not, and haven't focused on the fun aspect for a long time now. Hopefully I can finally get myself a truck win and try to compete for the championship here, too!"
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

JR Motorsports Empty
PostSubject: Re: JR Motorsports   JR Motorsports EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:18 pm

Brian Wallace joins JR Motorsports for up coming Truck series.

Brian Wallace has agreed to join JR Motorsports for the up and coming Solstice World Truck Series season. Wallace joins FTR Cup team mate Nick Baker along with Jake Poulin, Robson and Cory Spencer. Spencer is believed to be running the Truck series part time. Wallace intends to bring long time sponsor Mars over along with Coka-Cola. No word on a number yet. Team owner Jordan Robson said this about the new addition to the team along with the other drivers in the lineup.

"Its great having Brian on board. Hes definitely one of the fastest drivers in the league. He doesn't have the best of luck but maybe with a big change like coming over to JRM he can turn it around. Having him, Baker, Jake and Cory on my team is huge. JR Motorsports has won cup titles, Nationwide titles but never a Truck title. I think this will be the year we get it done. And we are no doubt going to be a power house. Baker is capable of winning some races, Jake is capable of winning races. This entire lineup is filled with great resumes' and can get the job done. I can't wait to team up with these guys."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JR Motorsports Empty
PostSubject: Re: JR Motorsports   JR Motorsports Empty

Back to top Go down

JR Motorsports
Page 1 of 1