Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesShawn Taylor Racing 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Shawn Taylor Racing FInzoqm

Shawn Taylor Racing SInIxxP

Shawn Taylor Racing 8ZYsMSX

Shawn Taylor Racing Q1ZNvzf

Shawn Taylor Racing YtoHmfG

Shawn Taylor Racing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn_82
Shawn_82

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Shawn Taylor Racing Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Taylor Racing   Shawn Taylor Racing EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:12 am

Shawn Taylor Racing 53591952135501004020

Ontario Canada
Season 5 of the Proline cup series has Shawn Taylor back behind the wheel of the #82 with returning sponsors Exide, Molson and Sunoco. STR had a frustrating winless season last time around, but the team feels that they are more than ready to contend for the championship.

"I know what it takes to win, we just need to have a little lady luck on our side. Once we're in position, I know we can get multiple wins this season" said Taylor before the shootout.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shawn-Taylor-Racing/16781941995050
Shawn_82
Shawn_82

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Taylor Racing   Shawn Taylor Racing EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:16 am

Shootout ends in Frustration- Story of the season to be?
Ontario Canada
Shawn Taylor Racing 13112shootout

After a very frustrating end to the Coors Light Shootout this past Thursday, Taylor is left in much of the same position that faced him so often last year. "We always have fast cars, but get taken out due to stupid sh**. We had a winning car in the shootout last year, and easily a top 3 car this year. I'm fed up with people not using their heads, and it's mostly the same person every week. I'm ready to start fighting back."

With not having a win last season, Taylor is going to be more aggressive in order to get the job done. "I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to win races"
Back to top Go down
Shawn_82
Shawn_82

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Taylor Racing   Shawn Taylor Racing EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:05 am

Taylor Breaks Winless Streak!

Shawn Taylor Racing 975glen12

For the first time in well over a season, Shawn Taylor and the STR team finished the day off in victory lane. With a very fast paced and competitve race, tires were thought to be the name of the game. With five laps to go there was a caution, and at the last second Taylor darted back to the track, leaving the entire field on pit road getting fresh tires for what would be a three lap shootout. Mostly everyone-the 82 team included thought their hopes at a win and even a top 5 were done. "I knew we would be at a disadvantage, I had to hold them off and fight for all I could" When the green came out, Taylor got through turn one and came out with the lead, and never looked back. With two laps to go defending race winner Jake Poulin mounted a charge, but some defence by Taylor held him back. "It feels great to finally get a win, we were so close so many times last season, it's amazing how far you can come in a season"

Taylor is the only driver to have top 5's in all three races this season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Taylor Racing   Shawn Taylor Racing Empty

Back to top Go down

Shawn Taylor Racing
Page 1 of 1