Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesPower Rankings - Week 8 - Texas 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas FInzoqm

Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas SInIxxP

Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas 8ZYsMSX

Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas Q1ZNvzf

Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas YtoHmfG

Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lambert
Lambert

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas Empty
PostSubject: Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas   Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:27 am

Thought I'd bring this back since J-Rob isn't racing anymore...

If you are wondering why I have generic numbers is b/c I don't have the car file. If you want your number updated be sure to upload your carfile!

Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas SolsticePRLogocopy1111

Power Rankings after Texas

1.Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas 5lambert
This week's Power Rankings' leader is Brandon Lambert. Lambert has had an amazing past two weeks, winning twice. Last week Lambert drove home his first road course stock car win at Trois Rivieres, and this week he pulls it off again at Texas. Lambert's moment is starting to shape up in the middle of the season as he just took the points lead after his win at Texas. Look for Lambert at the front for the remainder of the season and maybe even his first Pro-Line Championship.

2.Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas 9baker
Nick Baker would finish a strong 2nd place this week at Texas, putting him 2nd in the Power Rankings this week. The 2 time Daytona 500 winner would have a strong car all night long. Baker would run up front for a good part of the race and that helped him miss all the wrecks. But on the last restart, Lambert would get around Baker on the highside. Baker could never recover and get back around the #5. Baker has looked strong all season long and we expect more top 5's finishes this season.

3.Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas 21jake
Coming 3rd this week in the Power Rankings is Jake Poulin. Poulin would be a strong contender for a good amount of the race, but getting caught up a few this week would land him up short at a great finish. Jake would finish a heartbreaking finish of 7th. But Jake is not in to bad of shape. That 7th place finish put him in 2nd place in the standings, only 13 points out of the leader of Lambert. We know Jake is a strong competitor and we for him to have great success the remainder of the season.

4.Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas 93chin
Josh Chin came in 4th this week in the Power Rankings. Chin had a rough race this week at Texas. Chin had an amazing car this week in practice and qualifying landing him the Pole. But Chin had an array of misfortunes through out the race. One even almost taking him out of the race. But Chin would limp his car home to a 4th place finish at Texas. Chin looks to press on through the season and forget this race even happened.

5.Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas 71wetz
In 5th place this week is Chris Wetz. Wetz, as almost always, had a pretty strong car. Although he didn't see the front as much as he would have liked to, he came home in a strong 3rd place finish. And that 3rd place finish put Wetz 5th in the points standings. We look for Wetz to have more great finishes throughout the season.

6.Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas 6caleb
This week coming in 6th place is none other than Caleb Paul. Caleb didn't have the strongest car of the race, but you can never count him out of a race. Caleb would lead a few laps during the race, but the wrecks that he got caught up in left him with a 5th place finish. Wreck and finish was the story of his race.

7.Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas 15sherm
Keith Sherman comes home this week in 7th in the Power Rankings. Sherm, as well, had a pretty eventful race. Sherm would get caught up in a few a wrecks but it didn't affect him much. We know Sherm is usually strong, and we know he can win, it's just a matter of time. Sherm finished in 8th place.

8.Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas 75kahrs
8th place this week belongs to Nick Kahrs. Kahrs would also get caught up in a few wrecks. But one wreck stood out from the rest. While leading, Kahrs would hit the apron in turn 2 and come up the track almost taking out most of the field. Kahrs always seems to luck up at the end and would land him a 6th place finish.

9.Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas 4ashby
This week coming in 9th is a new comer to Solstice, Ashby. Ashby never really got a hold of the track b/c of his setup. He was slower than most, but he stuck it out to the end and brought home a 9th place finish.

10.Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas 1livingood
Finishing up our Power Rankings this week in 10th is Dylan Livingood. Livingood would come home in 10th place, but that was last. He would be asked to park early in the race by the race officials after causing 2 wrecks under caution. Livingood just looks to put this race behind him...
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas   Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Unexpected, but pleasantly surprised that it's back!

I was thinking about starting this back up, but haven't come around to it lol
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas   Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:35 pm

OHMYGOSH, I was ranked ahead of someone.
Back to top Go down
Lambert
Lambert

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas   Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:06 am

Yeah, I thought about bringing this back a few weeks, just never got around to do it. But I thought it would be cool to see it again. IDK how J-Rob got his stuff, but they way I'm doing it is 3 ways combined into 1. I'm taking the overall racing during the race, the finishes, and the points standings to come up with power rankings. If you are not in the race that week, you won't be in the power rankings unless there is a LPP or something.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas   Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:18 am

Yeah, I think Robson based it off of the race results and the point standings after the race
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas   Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Rankings - Week 8 - Texas
Page 1 of 1