Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesRandom Discussion Thread V - Page 6 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 FInzoqm

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 SInIxxP

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 8ZYsMSX

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 Q1ZNvzf

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 YtoHmfG

Random Discussion Thread V

Go down 
+35
Sebastian Vettel
D7H5
Mark3453
BaltoRacing
NascarManiaco99
WWEFan14
djman14
Lambert
die996
blackfender2314
Wobble
Jordan Robson
hatebreeder67
kensethfan
Jason Hamilton
Buckeye24
Nascarfan13
lonewolf2864
Matt_Emerson29
Chin
racer612008
Keiichi Nakamura
AuzGrams
bakes991
bmxrcodol04
Jake_Ace
Caleb Paul
Bubba025
Dan Mackay
lemonhead75
TheShermanator
trbfan
racemaxx31
Doc
Shawn_82
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bmxrcodol04
Admin
Admin
bmxrcodol04

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:33 pm

I can donate whatever is needed Monday when i deposit my check.

trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:14 pm

Im shaking im so pissed. The bloody hospital...we KNEW they were doing this crap wrong..We told em...WE KNEW IT...I HAVE MORE ABILITY TO RUN A DAMN HOSPITAL. I HAVE SHOWN MORE MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE THAN EVERY SINGLE DOCTOR/NURSE THAT SAW MY GRANDMA COMBINED. (I typed all caps cause im legitimately yelling as I type this bs) Now they screwed over the rest of her life..Because like I said..They had their heads firmly up their a-holes for the last week, when we knew..WE KNEW what they were doing is wrong. Its also something they supposedly tested for 2 days ago and said was clear.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:46 pm

Its sad to see the people who are supposed to helping us are the ones screwing us over with their incompetence. The hospital here has just messed up the rest of my grandma's life because they don't have the slightest clue what they are doing. But they'll get their money, move on like it didn't even happen just like they tried to do when I had to go in there last year. We tried being nice to them and clearly it got us nowhere. When you can't even get a nurse into a room when someone is having an allergic reaction to medication there is a serious issue.

Basically...What we are concerned about..Is my grandma just giving up when she finds out what they did to her.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:47 pm

I swear...I can't go to that hospital...I could very well end up in jail. My mom is in there crying and vomiting. I have been so pissed off for 2 hours that I am shaking.

Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:01 pm

My mom has been crying all night, apparently my uncle has been...

Atleast I know that I can pick up my desk chair and throw it from the livingroom through the hole where the door should be all the way to the end of my bedroom wall.
Back to top Go down
Buckeye24
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
Buckeye24

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:28 am

I've been through a lot with a hospital too. My mom used to work for one. Last March, a guy that worked on her rotation (there were 4 of them) left a heart monitor off of a patient. Although the patient turned out fine, the hospital found out and fired her and the other woman in her rotation, yet let the two men off. Five months later, my aunt died on the SAME floor after they left a heart monitor off of her. The SAME incompetent employees. Guess who wasn't fired?

It's sad that stuff like this happens. I'll be praying for your grandma. Hopefully she gets out of this mess.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:37 am

Pretty pathetic that hospitals like that can be allowed to run that way. It's terrible that it fucks someones life over and affects a handful of others in the process, basically just abusing her. Haven't had much of a bad experience with hospitals except for one time when my dad had to get gallbladder surgery and a nurse forgot to turn his oxygen back on after surgery and his lung collapsed...But this sounds much worse with your grandma. Hope everything somehow turns out good, just try to not do anything that you may regret for the rest of your life.

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon #77
Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 14668090498054416419
3X Retro Series Champion
2X ROC Champion
2X ASA Champion
1X RIROC Champion

AF: 4-3 DEN: 4-3 PIT: 3-3

Online Career:
Top 5's: 279
Top 10's: 426
Poles: 29
Wins: 81
Championships: 6
iRacing wins: 21
11/6
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:41 am

Bound to be a negligence suit in there somewhere. Sue their shit.

Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:11 am

What we have from the hospital in their best "we'll give you this info but its not our fault so dont our asses" explanation. Only because the doctor let this slip. The colon expanded which caused a suture to rupture. This causes gases and fluids to escape which is why she swelled up everywhere. Gases and fluids building up under the skin. It took 15 hours to determine that. The doctor accidentally let slip that he ordered a liquid diet for her, but the nurses gave her a solid food diet. Which likely cause the colon to expand causing this issue. The doctor apparently looked scared to face my family cause apparently my uncles looked like they were gonna jump him heh..

This adds on to so many awful things. Like..Running out of basic medications multiple times a week. Leaving computers in hallways with patients private info out. Thinking she had diabetes when she didnt.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:12 pm

When you have time and are doing nothing, go like PrecisionPerformanceMotorsports on facebook. Team thats located just outside of Langley
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:39 am

My computer is fucked. I'm taking it to the shop tomorrow. I'll have to use my moms laptop until I get it back, so my online time will be slashed and I can't make any races.
Back to top Go down
kensethfan
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
kensethfan

Number of posts : 249
Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).
Registration date : 2012-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:03 am

On a lighter note...

Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 57888510

It's funny because bowling.
Back to top Go down
Dan Mackay
ARCA Driver
ARCA Driver
Dan Mackay

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:51 am

so adam, going to donate like you said <3
Back to top Go down
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:55 am

Officially in the Army now as a Sixty-Eight Whiskey. :O
Back to top Go down
hatebreeder67
Go-Kart Racer
Go-Kart Racer
hatebreeder67

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2012-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:37 pm

poop
Back to top Go down
http://sim-monsters.com
bmxrcodol04
Admin
Admin
bmxrcodol04

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Dan Mackay wrote:

I see $30 out of $30 Razz

Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:11 am

enjoy my money

Solstice Racing Winter Proline Truck Series Season 10 Champion
Solstice Racing Proline Cup Series Season 3 Champion
VSR Nationwide Series Season 1 Champion
VSR Winston Cup Series Champion
Solstice Racing ASA Indycar Series Oval Champion
Solstice Racing Road of Champions Class B Champion

64 NR2003 League Race wins
Latest: 11/16/14 OSW SNC @ Phoenix
Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 Di-AZAB
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:19 pm

bmxrcodol04 wrote:
Dan Mackay wrote:

I see $30 out of $30 Razz

From 2 months ago Razz

Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:40 am

I just need to say one thing and one thing only. Whatever happened a few months ago is over with and done.

I would like to say that through out the 8 years I have raced online, NR2002, NR2003. Whatever it was. Racing with you guys from CRI, to Solstice has been the most fun I had ever had in any leagues. I've run so many leagues with so many great people but never greater than this one. Things went down hill late and I took it out on many of the wrong people. I felt I was getting the short end of the stick but honestly I am glad I got time off, I am very glad. I do not stress about sim racing anymore and as Kurt Busch would say.. Its just not fun anymore for me. I have sold off my wheel, both of them and I do not plan on returning. I plan on still chasing my dream and going racing in real life. Either here at my local track or some place down south. Life has been up and down for me as of late but I felt like I needed to make one last post here and say thank you to all that were friends of mine and to guys like Karhs, Wetz for still texting me once in a while asking how I've been doing. I appreciate that. I miss the place but after the things that went down I do not feel it would be right for me to come back. This is basically just a thank you for the great times note. Had I not had Stephen Black take me to CRI, get me banned, get me unbanned. I would have never come around here. Maybe for the best in others eyes but for me its been a great couple of years racing or just talking on teamspeak. Most think I am a true jackass and some are right at times. But if you truly do know me you know I mean nothing when I take a jab at someone and the ones that do know me know I am not a jackass, I am not an asshole I just wear my emotions on my sleeves as the cliche says but I really do care about my friends, online or off. I hate that my sim 'career' went down the way it did but it has been for the best. I have so many family issues going on here it was just time to focus on those way more. Not to mention, to add onto I just broke my foot/ankle the other day playing football lol. Its been a rough few months but it could always be worse and sometimes I take that forgranted. I know I've had quite a few PM's on Rubbins' Racin' or DCZ to come back and give it another go but I just can not put myself to go through any of that again nor do I want to offend another because of my stress issues and that is the reason why I have not come back. I think with more time maybe in the coming months I may come back from time to time if I am welcomed but as for racing and being on team speak all night. Those days are long gone for me.

I'd just like to thank everyone for a blast and for putting up with me over the years. Even if at times I felt I may or may not have been in the wrong. That does not matter anymore, that period of my life is over. I am glad to see this place still up and kicking. I still advise others to come over here to give it a shot to come race as for 90% of the time it is. I will end this before I go on and write a novel, thank you to everyone whom I became friends with. At times I felt I had better friends online than I ever did offline in real life. I wish the best of luck to each and everyone here (sim racing or not) I hope whatever you do it brings you happiness because that is the most important thing in the world to have. Feel free to say what you want about me, this post or anything. I just felt like I should have one last 'goodbye' and godbless post to the many buddies and friends I have made here
Back to top Go down
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:06 am

Jordan, I kind of look to you as a brother. I'm gonna definitely miss you, as well as a few other guys here. Take care, and maybe we'll meet up some time on an off chance!
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:29 am

Jordan Robson wrote:
I just need to say one thing and one thing only. Whatever happened a few months ago is over with and done.

I would like to say that through out the 8 years I have raced online, NR2002, NR2003. Whatever it was. Racing with you guys from CRI, to Solstice has been the most fun I had ever had in any leagues. I've run so many leagues with so many great people but never greater than this one. Things went down hill late and I took it out on many of the wrong people. I felt I was getting the short end of the stick but honestly I am glad I got time off, I am very glad. I do not stress about sim racing anymore and as Kurt Busch would say.. Its just not fun anymore for me. I have sold off my wheel, both of them and I do not plan on returning. I plan on still chasing my dream and going racing in real life. Either here at my local track or some place down south. Life has been up and down for me as of late but I felt like I needed to make one last post here and say thank you to all that were friends of mine and to guys like Karhs, Wetz for still texting me once in a while asking how I've been doing. I appreciate that. I miss the place but after the things that went down I do not feel it would be right for me to come back. This is basically just a thank you for the great times note. Had I not had Stephen Black take me to CRI, get me banned, get me unbanned. I would have never come around here. Maybe for the best in others eyes but for me its been a great couple of years racing or just talking on teamspeak. Most think I am a true jackass and some are right at times. But if you truly do know me you know I mean nothing when I take a jab at someone and the ones that do know me know I am not a jackass, I am not an asshole I just wear my emotions on my sleeves as the cliche says but I really do care about my friends, online or off. I hate that my sim 'career' went down the way it did but it has been for the best. I have so many family issues going on here it was just time to focus on those way more. Not to mention, to add onto I just broke my foot/ankle the other day playing football lol. Its been a rough few months but it could always be worse and sometimes I take that forgranted. I know I've had quite a few PM's on Rubbins' Racin' or DCZ to come back and give it another go but I just can not put myself to go through any of that again nor do I want to offend another because of my stress issues and that is the reason why I have not come back. I think with more time maybe in the coming months I may come back from time to time if I am welcomed but as for racing and being on team speak all night. Those days are long gone for me.

I'd just like to thank everyone for a blast and for putting up with me over the years. Even if at times I felt I may or may not have been in the wrong. That does not matter anymore, that period of my life is over. I am glad to see this place still up and kicking. I still advise others to come over here to give it a shot to come race as for 90% of the time it is. I will end this before I go on and write a novel, thank you to everyone whom I became friends with. At times I felt I had better friends online than I ever did offline in real life. I wish the best of luck to each and everyone here (sim racing or not) I hope whatever you do it brings you happiness because that is the most important thing in the world to have. Feel free to say what you want about me, this post or anything. I just felt like I should have one last 'goodbye' and godbless post to the many buddies and friends I have made here

If you get the opportunity to come down south here and race, let me know of Facebook or something. There is a ton of driver development programs down here. Since you've been gone I've been helping on some pit crews at South Boston and I get some info on stuff if you want.
Back to top Go down
Shawn_82
Shawn_82

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:30 am

I second the brother aspect. At the very end of last year I feel like you and I really clicked, I look up to you and really respected you. I don't know what happened nor do I need to know, but I want to personally thank you for listening to my troubles <3 I wish we clicked earlier in your time here, and I sure as fuck miss brawling with you on track :'(

Keep checking in bro, I'll speak for myself and say I really do miss you. Everyone on solstice is so close, and when someone leaves it is like a brother moving out of the house. Just promise you'll still come home for xmas dinner <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shawn-Taylor-Racing/16781941995050
Bubba025
Graphical Manager
Graphical Manager
Bubba025

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:09 am

^^^I'd have to agree with Shawn and Stephen. The last few seasons with you here were actually really fun, and racing against you was a blast. You were very hard to race against, and I liked that challenge, and hated sometimes haha. (I also loved the fact that I wasn't the only one with a new paint scheme every week ;] ) Anyways, I hope everything starts to go well with you again, and I'm gonna miss having to try and hunt you down every week!

Chad

12 Wins: Bud Shootout, Randy's Duel, SRL Daytona 500 (3 times), Winston 500 at Talladega, SRL Retro IROC Series at Martinsville, Riverside Park 100, Budweiser 100 @ Gateway, Indycar at Chicagoland, Florida Orange Juice @ Homestead, Pocono Mountains 100 @ Pocono
Back to top Go down
http://bigevilracing.com
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:39 pm

Jordan, we've known each other for almost 6 years (or just at 6 years) back in the old nascarnet glory (albeit ending) days lol It really has been awesome getting to know you, everyone has their problems and things about them that they sometimes just can't control. I'll keep in touch with you as long as you keep on posting at RuRa, and also here off and on.

Like Shawn said, it really has been like losing a brother, see you around, though. Wink

Back to top Go down
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:45 pm

Ya know.. It's funny how we've known each other for 4, almost 5 years.. We're all getting to that age where our lives change.. I always tell Caleb, that I can't believe that it's been this long since it all began at Sunset. We've seen our ups and downs, but we've stuck together through them all, and I'm proud to be able to call many of you guys my friends. You guys, Caleb, Chin, Ian, Robson, Chad, Sherm, Baker, as well as many other people have always been there when I needed to laugh or have a good time. It's going to be hard to leave for Basic knowing that I may never speak to you guys again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread V   Random Discussion Thread V - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Discussion Thread V
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next