Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesSeries Discussion Thread: - Page 4 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Series Discussion Thread: - Page 4 FInzoqm

Series Discussion Thread: - Page 4 SInIxxP

Series Discussion Thread: - Page 4 8ZYsMSX

Series Discussion Thread: - Page 4 Q1ZNvzf

Series Discussion Thread: - Page 4 YtoHmfG

Series Discussion Thread:

Go down 
+14
Doc
Jordan Robson
Lambert
Shawn_82
Keiichi Nakamura
Dan Mackay
lemonhead75
Caleb Paul
racer612008
Davey Alli-Rudd
TheShermanator
Jake_Ace
Bubba025
bakes991
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Series Discussion Thread: - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series Discussion Thread:   Series Discussion Thread: - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 1:21 pm

Xracing36 wrote:
I have other league experience and such, and I have raced with other drivers here in Pro-Line at Solstice. For my licensing as a question, I want to know if there are any other races or testing that I can do to help prove myself to see how I would rank and if I could get a veteran license for the upcoming season (Cool.

I can run the Atlanta race, but I imagine that you don't want a first-racer at Solstice for the season finale and 400th race. If you don't mind me showing up, then I will be there.

Outside of that, though, I am planning on running full-time in the Dash Series until when and if I get to be promoted.

-Xander Clements

Racing Atlanta wouldn't be an issue, but as Ryan said you would have to start off in the rookie class no matter what. The only way you will be able to get your license up will be to race clean and not cause any issues.
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussion Thread:   Series Discussion Thread: - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 1:43 pm

you'd be good to race all of speedweeks too including the 500 and 5 other Proline races throughout the season as a rookie. you could race next week too if you want, this season of pro-line is open to everyone
Back to top Go down
Xracing36
Solstice Member
Solstice Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussion Thread:   Series Discussion Thread: - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:21 am

Just realized how cocky that post was of mine...sorry guys, haha. It is going to be tight for me next week, otherwise I would be ready to run it. As for Atlanta, I will be there.
Back to top Go down
Davey Alli-Rudd
ARCA Driver
ARCA Driver
Davey Alli-Rudd

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2010-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussion Thread:   Series Discussion Thread: - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:33 am

Xracing36 wrote:
Just realized how cocky that post was of mine...sorry guys, haha. It is going to be tight for me next week, otherwise I would be ready to run it. As for Atlanta, I will be there.

Yeah don't worry about it, I'm a cocky asshole and they put up with me every week.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/fastfortress
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussion Thread:   Series Discussion Thread: - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:59 am

fastfortress wrote:
Yeah don't worry about it, I'm a cocky asshole and they put up with me every week.

We barely do.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Davey Alli-Rudd
ARCA Driver
ARCA Driver
Davey Alli-Rudd

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2010-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussion Thread:   Series Discussion Thread: - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:21 am

I just wanted to thank everyone for everything that happened this season that helped me win my first championship over here, though it hasn't been called official by anyone but myself I think, I'm pretty sure a 230 point lead has it.

From DK not racing that much, to Shawn spinning and giving me the win at Gotzenburg, this was by-far the most fun I've had racing nr2003, and I cannot wait for next season to go for it again.

I know I might have acted like an asshole at some points and that issue has been addressed to me and I think I've got that under control, so thanks for putting up with me all season!

I'm really glad I get to represent Solstice with this championship, and thanks to Jake for putting up sort-of-a-fight I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/fastfortress
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussion Thread:   Series Discussion Thread: - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Series Discussion Thread:
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4