Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesOvertime Rules? 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Overtime Rules? FInzoqm

Overtime Rules? SInIxxP

Overtime Rules? 8ZYsMSX

Overtime Rules? Q1ZNvzf

Overtime Rules? YtoHmfG

Overtime Rules?

Go down 
3 posters

Which overtime rule would you want?
Default in-game, this sounds too confusing.
Overtime Rules? I_vote_lcap29%Overtime Rules? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Proposed Current NFL Rule
Overtime Rules? I_vote_lcap71%Overtime Rules? I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2010-05-15

Overtime Rules? Empty
PostSubject: Overtime Rules?   Overtime Rules? EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:24 am

With the overtime rules being changed since the game was made. Would there be anyone who would be in favor of possibly doing the current NFL OT rules for this league?

Basically, if the game is tied, you would both disconnect from the game and save the gamelog from that game, then start a new 6 minute quarter game, the 1st quarter would act as the OT.

The current NFL OT rule if you didn't know already is where the team who receives, if they get a TD, they win without having to let the other team get possession of the ball, if they kick a FG, the other team has the chance to match it with a FG, or win the game with a TD. If both teams have possessed the ball and are tied, it then turns into sudden death.

After the OT game is over, you would save that gamelog and upload it. I would be able to add the stats to both gamelogs into one.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Overtime Rules? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overtime Rules?   Overtime Rules? EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:27 am

I thought we were doing this anyway, guess we just forgot to clarify it when we made the rules
Back to top Go down
Wobble
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
Wobble

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Overtime Rules? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overtime Rules?   Overtime Rules? EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:41 am

I hate anything that requires me to disconnect. More potential for things to go wrong. Forgetting to save gamelog, etc. We should all consider ourselves lucky when the game allows us to connect the first time, lol. My 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Overtime Rules? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overtime Rules?   Overtime Rules? EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:40 pm

Wobble wrote:
I hate anything that requires me to disconnect. More potential for things to go wrong. Forgetting to save gamelog, etc. We should all consider ourselves lucky when the game allows us to connect the first time, lol. My 2 cents.

You just disconnect after the game is over, copy your gamelog from your stats folder onto the desktop, and that's that.
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Overtime Rules? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overtime Rules?   Overtime Rules? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:09 am

This rule will go in affect for Week 3, not many have voted but I think most would prefer the current NFL rule. All the effort that it really does it saving the regulation game gamelog to your desktop so they are both available to send to me so I can merge them into one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Overtime Rules? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overtime Rules?   Overtime Rules? Empty

Back to top Go down

Overtime Rules?
Page 1 of 1