Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesA note to rookie drivers 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
A note to rookie drivers FInzoqm

A note to rookie drivers SInIxxP

A note to rookie drivers 8ZYsMSX

A note to rookie drivers Q1ZNvzf

A note to rookie drivers YtoHmfG

A note to rookie drivers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

A note to rookie drivers Empty
PostSubject: A note to rookie drivers   A note to rookie drivers EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:45 pm

I know there may be some of you who think they deserve to be promoted to veteran. I'll admit we haven't been doing a very good job at paying attention to how everyone is progressing.

If you are a rookie who wants veteran. Race the first 3 races of the Pro-line season, and if you can prove to race clean and reasonably competitive you will be promoted to veteran. This is going to be our promotion period, so if you are a rookie right now you can have a chance to run for points this season.

Another thing I want to make sure everyone knows is that running the dash race is REQUIRED* for rookies if they want to run the Pro-Line Daytona race. If you can't make it to the dash race, please let us know ahead of time, make an effort to test with us sometime before the race, and you will be approved or not based on practice. We will not allow someone to show up the day of the race to race without making prior arrangements.
Back to top Go down

A note to rookie drivers
Page 1 of 1