Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesRandom Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 FInzoqm

Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 SInIxxP

Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 8ZYsMSX

Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 Q1ZNvzf

Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 YtoHmfG

Random Discussion Thread VI

Go down 
+33
DeonS
Cory Spencer
Brandon Nicholson
D7H5
racemaxx31
BaltoRacing
worshiper20
Matt_Emerson29
Jonathan Taylor
Buckeye24
AuzGrams
MW90
-Schmitty-
Shawn_82
Steveracing7151
Chin
Doc
djman14
AntmanB
bmxrcodol04
blackfender2314
Keiichi Nakamura
Jake_Ace
Dylan Livengood
racer612008
Dan Mackay
Caleb Paul
Jordan Robson
Davey Alli-Rudd
trbfan
Bubba025
Lambert
lemonhead75
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2010-05-15

Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 6:20 pm

bakes991 wrote:
In fairness, some of the videos would have been deleted by YT themselves thanks to copyright claims and all that bs too

You’re probably right based off who uploaded the videos.
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 12:44 am

Racing-Forums.com has some of the strangest moderation & servers I’ve ever noticed. Freaking hacks man the racing community is so shitty.
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 12:51 am

You can be a hacker in life as long as your “classy”.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 12:04 am

HACKERMAN!!!!
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 6:49 pm

Hahaha yeah feels like it some days
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 11:38 pm

You can be an asshole to someone as long as your borrowing money for the 9,000th time haha.
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 9:41 am

Jordan Kurzovich is just so sorry all the time.
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 9:43 am

Jordan Robson wrote:
I finally figured out my password. Took me an hour though.

First off I would like to apologize for causing any issues with my post. The last thing I want to do is do that so hopefully I havent done that so far. Every word that has been said thus far has made me feel much much better. You don't know how much it means to actually have some encouraging, supportive words.

I know when I was last here I think around 2011 or 2012 when my life started going down hill I said things and got very paranoid about the dumbest of things and I regret every word I said. I remember exactly who I said things too and the 2 I need to apologize too first is Jake and Auz. I don't even know if you guys even remember the stupid shit that was said but I do and I am really really sorry for it. I had a good thing going here, I was friends with most of you and always always had fun racing here. But instead of enjoying it, having a better time I was up and down every day with my attitude and many times during races I would overdrive my car and wouldn't race the way I know how to do so. Yeah I got a few Pro Line titles that way but it wasn't worth it. None of it was worth losing friends over and that's what I did.

I don't want to sound like a sob story or want to sound like I am just begging to beg but its not like that.

The short version is I did lose my Grandparents, they were my best friends in the entire world. I have never been good with death and my worst nightmare was always losing my Grandparents and thats what happened. I knew it was going to happen I just didn't know when. I loved them so much for taking care of me my entire life. I don't think I've ever explained my issue when I was born, the Doctor screwed up the deliver and resulted in screwing up my vocal cords and the airway. I had over 60 surgeries by the time I was 7, had a tracheotomy till I was 6. Still got the scar lol. But they took care of me even while taking care of every other kid or grandchild in the family. Since they died I just isolated myself into a dark world and haven't been able to climb out. I still haven't. I am not blaming anyone for my problems or what has happened but it still doesn't fix my situation. I went from a good place to live, even having to deal with my Mother and Sister but I also had my Grandparents there, had a nice computer everything I needed in my life and its gone straight downhill since and now I've got to beg people for money and just for support! I don't need just money I need support from family and my friends and neither have done that so far. You guys have sent more money and more support my way just TODAY than the last 5 months from my family. I just don't get it. I don't know what I've done, I really wish I did so I could fix it. And I am sorry about the facebook status's and blocking everyone. I was nervous that everyone here hated my guts and was half expecting people to message me about it. The status's aren't over exaggerated. I wish they were. And i am sorry if they do annoy you. Its plenty annoying having "friends" steal from me, go behind my back and the worst thing is them going to my Sister or family & spreading lies about me that resulted in me not even having a relationship with my own niece.

Anyways I will stop, I've got to thank Nick Baker and Ian Hann for their help tonight. They sent me enough money already to pay most of my bills and go buy some food. I feel bad for it but I am also thankful for anyones help I really am. I hope one day I can get a new computer and wheel and come back and race. One can hope.

Thank you again for your time..

Still such a wonderful guy
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 9:43 am

Jordan Robson wrote:
I finally figured out my password. Took me an hour though.

First off I would like to apologize for causing any issues with my post. The last thing I want to do is do that so hopefully I havent done that so far. Every word that has been said thus far has made me feel much much better. You don't know how much it means to actually have some encouraging, supportive words.

I know when I was last here I think around 2011 or 2012 when my life started going down hill I said things and got very paranoid about the dumbest of things and I regret every word I said. I remember exactly who I said things too and the 2 I need to apologize too first is Jake and Auz. I don't even know if you guys even remember the stupid shit that was said but I do and I am really really sorry for it. I had a good thing going here, I was friends with most of you and always always had fun racing here. But instead of enjoying it, having a better time I was up and down every day with my attitude and many times during races I would overdrive my car and wouldn't race the way I know how to do so. Yeah I got a few Pro Line titles that way but it wasn't worth it. None of it was worth losing friends over and that's what I did.

I don't want to sound like a sob story or want to sound like I am just begging to beg but its not like that.

The short version is I did lose my Grandparents, they were my best friends in the entire world. I have never been good with death and my worst nightmare was always losing my Grandparents and thats what happened. I knew it was going to happen I just didn't know when. I loved them so much for taking care of me my entire life. I don't think I've ever explained my issue when I was born, the Doctor screwed up the deliver and resulted in screwing up my vocal cords and the airway. I had over 60 surgeries by the time I was 7, had a tracheotomy till I was 6. Still got the scar lol. But they took care of me even while taking care of every other kid or grandchild in the family. Since they died I just isolated myself into a dark world and haven't been able to climb out. I still haven't. I am not blaming anyone for my problems or what has happened but it still doesn't fix my situation. I went from a good place to live, even having to deal with my Mother and Sister but I also had my Grandparents there, had a nice computer everything I needed in my life and its gone straight downhill since and now I've got to beg people for money and just for support! I don't need just money I need support from family and my friends and neither have done that so far. You guys have sent more money and more support my way just TODAY than the last 5 months from my family. I just don't get it. I don't know what I've done, I really wish I did so I could fix it. And I am sorry about the facebook status's and blocking everyone. I was nervous that everyone here hated my guts and was half expecting people to message me about it. The status's aren't over exaggerated. I wish they were. And i am sorry if they do annoy you. Its plenty annoying having "friends" steal from me, go behind my back and the worst thing is them going to my Sister or family & spreading lies about me that resulted in me not even having a relationship with my own niece.

Anyways I will stop, I've got to thank Nick Baker and Ian Hann for their help tonight. They sent me enough money already to pay most of my bills and go buy some food. I feel bad for it but I am also thankful for anyones help I really am. I hope one day I can get a new computer and wheel and come back and race. One can hope.

Thank you again for your time..

Still such a wonderful guy
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 6:54 am

Wonder how much meth Jordan smokes these days.
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 4:15 am

Gotta love Jordan Robson hahahahhhhhhhhhhhha hahahahahhHahhJaa bully Austin Grams some more hahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 4:22 pm

Can’t wait to make Robson cry in the next life
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 5:20 pm

Gotta whine a bit more about our peace because Jordan Adolf Hitler Robson Jr owns everything
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 4:24 pm

Lololololololol “go-karts”
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 6:50 pm

Happy New Year, better go get drunk with drunkards. They gotta win
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 12:02 am

Happy New Year everyone!

AuzGrams likes this post

Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 10:14 am

bakes991 wrote:
Happy New Year everyone!

It’s like me & Jeffrey Stanton on here lol I think it’s a dead forum bro.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 12:26 am

Merry New NASCAR Season bump!
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 1:19 am

Onward, March Bump!
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2023 12:19 pm

404 BUMP NOT FOUND
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 EmptyWed May 03, 2023 12:32 am

Some type of May Bump joke here:
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 2:18 pm

Should have hacked instead of playing second fiddle to some agendas on here. Wasted my time on some things for sure in this thing called life with you weirdos.
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 EmptyThu May 18, 2023 4:26 pm

What a fucking joke
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2023 5:28 pm

Thanks for blocking me Caleb, thought you were better than those little assholes in Fountain.
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 7:12 pm

racemaxx31 wrote:
tbt

Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 IwTXKY5

Should put a couple drivers consistently being the biggest entitled rocks from Satan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread VI   Random Discussion Thread VI - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Discussion Thread VI
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next