Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesJust a little update. 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Just a little update. FInzoqm

Just a little update. SInIxxP

Just a little update. 8ZYsMSX

Just a little update. Q1ZNvzf

Just a little update. YtoHmfG

Just a little update.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bmxrcodol04
Admin
Admin
bmxrcodol04

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Just a little update. Empty
PostSubject: Just a little update.   Just a little update. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:31 pm

I'm sure some of you have wondered where I've been, and I'm sure most of you don't care but I thought I'd share. (Totally didn't mean for that to rhyme).

In a week, I will be a graduate of ITT Tech with my two year Associates degree in Network Systems Administration and Cyber Security. Its been rough. I haven't been on much, other than teamspeak mostly because of how I've been focusing on the whole life situation. Graduating, working and moving.

Speaking of which, three days after I graduate, Friday, September 13th, I am moving out of Florida for the first time in my life to live with my fiance, Samantha. We have jointly bought a house up there to be closer to both of our extended families (which oddly both of our extended families live up there) in Johnson City, Tennessee. I will be continuing my ITT Tech program for another two years to get my Bachelors degree in Project Management. So as for now, I have to step aside from Sim Racing. I know I haven't been around much for races lately (Caleb I'm sorry, I'll race the cars you painted me next season) but when I get home from work and school I'm tired, and I repeat the cycle the next day.

I just have to step away for a bit until I get my life situated in a whole new world, and when I get my Sim Racing rig set back up. I'll still pop up in teamspeak to say hey, if anyone is around when I get on. If I happen to not show back up and I'm worried about other things up there, I will miss everything. It's been a fun 5 years or so, however long we've been together. (Sunset) If anyone has any grudges on me still for any known reason, I do apologize. You all have been really great friends and you still are quite frankly. Mostly because we all are pretty much one big family, and have been for that long amount of time.

No, this isn't a final goodbye, but in the words of Marty Reid... So long, til we meet again.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Just a little update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little update.   Just a little update. EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 7:34 am

I remember the first time we met... wait... who are you again?
Back to top Go down

Just a little update.
Page 1 of 1