Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesSolstice Racing Team 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Solstice Racing Team FInzoqm

Solstice Racing Team SInIxxP

Solstice Racing Team 8ZYsMSX

Solstice Racing Team Q1ZNvzf

Solstice Racing Team YtoHmfG

Solstice Racing Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Solstice Racing Team Empty
PostSubject: Solstice Racing Team   Solstice Racing Team EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:58 am

The #80 of Caleb Wheeler will be driving a very battered and bruised car in tonights race at the Rock, after our trailer was stolen by a pair of ompa lompa's after leaving bristol and the ompa lompa's managed to run our trailer off the road with our Rockingham car in it and barrell roll the trailer since they're so damn small and can't see over the dashboard. After we went to retrieve the car, we found out a bunch of mexicans we're trying to steal the motor inside the car, we managed to haggle the car away from them with our M1 Garanad. unfortunately the left side fender got shot in the process and we didn't have enough sheet metal to replace the fender. So hopefully the car will pull through with all the ducktape holding it together and not end up in a wreck.

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon #77
Solstice Racing Team 14668090498054416419
3X Retro Series Champion
2X ROC Champion
2X ASA Champion
1X RIROC Champion

AF: 4-3 DEN: 4-3 PIT: 3-3

Online Career:
Top 5's: 279
Top 10's: 426
Poles: 29
Wins: 81
Championships: 6
iRacing wins: 21
11/6
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
dkracer
Go-Kart Racer
Go-Kart Racer
dkracer

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Racing Team   Solstice Racing Team EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:18 am

DK's Comments on calebs car being nearly killed:

"I am more accustomed to the attitude of mexicans since i am from Los Angeles, in my opinion its either, these mexicans are looking for a fast car to run from the immigration police, the stars of the NASCAR Mexico series got tired of being overshadowed be the cup series so they declared war on Brian France, or Caleb did something to piss them off so they wanted to *$&% his stuff up. All in all i LOLed"
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Racing Team   Solstice Racing Team EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:13 pm

UPDATE: TALLADEGA, AL;

Caleb Wheeler has been reported safe and sound after his nasty flip at Infineon when he launched off the hill infront of turn #3 and went into side-over-side barrel rolls. But the car, not so much, we had to go back to the shop with a battered car and prepare it for Talladega in 6 days, since our Coca-Cola COT is a short track car, and our FoX COT Was our only RC/SS car we had to tape it back together with good o' fashioned ducktape, and the hood and roof from our short track car. Hopefully the car won't be destroyed after we head out from Talladega and we can come home with enough winnings to buy a new car. Till then this will be our Talladega car.

Solstice Racing Team Foxded

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon #77
Solstice Racing Team 14668090498054416419
3X Retro Series Champion
2X ROC Champion
2X ASA Champion
1X RIROC Champion

AF: 4-3 DEN: 4-3 PIT: 3-3

Online Career:
Top 5's: 279
Top 10's: 426
Poles: 29
Wins: 81
Championships: 6
iRacing wins: 21
11/6
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
dkracer
Go-Kart Racer
Go-Kart Racer
dkracer

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Racing Team   Solstice Racing Team EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:16 am

Solstice Announces New Chassis:

Current Pro Cup series leader David Krikorian announced today that he will be running a Pepsi car for the upcoming race at Talladega as well as a new chassis, it will more than likely be the final time that DK will be running a pepsi car in a Cup series race since he will be attending college in a little over 2 weeks. DK also announed that he will lend a chassis to Ian Hann for the final race of the season at Atlanta due to his sponsor Extenze ditching his team in favor for the racing god Kevin Conway. "We are happy to have one final stint with Pepsi, they have sponsored me since 2007 and we hope to being pepsi 1 final win this coming monday at talladega, as for Ian we are happy to lend him our chassis for Atlanta, it has been our fastest chassis all though the course of the season".

Solstice Racing Team Pepsi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Racing Team   Solstice Racing Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Solstice Racing Team
Page 1 of 1