Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesSubway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix FInzoqm

Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix SInIxxP

Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix 8ZYsMSX

Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix Q1ZNvzf

Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix YtoHmfG

Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix

Go down 
+2
AuzGrams
Caleb Paul
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix   Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:06 am

Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix   Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:19 pm

Oh well, would have ran better if I wasn't watching a good NBA game, so I didn't practice but 3 laps lol. Got wrecked a couple times, doesn't matter really lol.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix   Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:22 pm

pretty crap start, after that, pretty damn good race. Sucks that robson beat me in the beer battle lmao, but fun race. And tbh don't bitch about the setup being to tight or lose, can't really win it for everybody in a fixed setup race. lol But other than that, GW Shawn.
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Lambert
Lambert

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix   Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:24 pm

Great race! Had about a Top 5 car all night, and that where I finished, 5th. Good battle with J-Rob and Caleb all night long. Car just lost grip on that last run and just couldn't finish the job to get 4th. Oh well, off to Vegas! GW Shawn!
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix   Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:33 pm

Great win Shawn you earned that one. Every bit of it. Had a good race, think I led the most laps but I'm not sure. Got that EOLL while leading with like 25 laps to go and that pretty much ruined my chance to win. Had fun racing back up through the field, Ian had a wicked save in front of me. Somehow stayed off of him, got up to Lambert and was racing him pretty hard. He gave me a shitload of respect even after I divebombed him a few times and I still managed to spin em out. Feel bad about that one. Restarted 7th with like 8 laps left, some how got to 3rd by turn 1 lol. Would of been more aggressive in going for the win but I already caused one caution tonight I didn't want to cause another. So my main objective was to beat Caleb for the battle of the beers =p

and I did. So Caleb will run a Budweiser car next week ahaha.
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix   Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:36 pm

Good race. Thought I might be able to get a top 5 but when I got caught in Cory's lap 1 spin, it made the thing 3 times tighter. Good race at the end Chad, and good win Shawn. Sorry for getting into you Auz, not intentional at all. I can't seem to stay off people lately and it's getting fucking annoying.

Hope I run better at Vegas lol.
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix   Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:48 pm

The wreck wasn't a big deal either Ian, I honestly didn't care about the race when I was focused on the TV for a lot of the night lol. Can't wait to get a wheel that has force feedback working because it isn't fun without it. lol
Back to top Go down
Cory Spencer
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
Cory Spencer

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix   Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:22 am

Sorry Ian and to everyone last night Sad

GW Shawn
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix   Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:12 am

Cory Spencer wrote:
Sorry Ian and to everyone last night Sad

GW Shawn

Naw it's no problem. If I hadn't overdrove the entry I would of never been up there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix   Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix Empty

Back to top Go down

Subway Freshfit 300 at Phoenix
Page 1 of 1