Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesRick Ware Racing  7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Rick Ware Racing  FInzoqm

Rick Ware Racing  SInIxxP

Rick Ware Racing  8ZYsMSX

Rick Ware Racing  Q1ZNvzf

Rick Ware Racing  YtoHmfG

Rick Ware Racing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

Rick Ware Racing  Empty
PostSubject: Rick Ware Racing    Rick Ware Racing  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:13 am

Rick Ware Racing announces that Matthew Emerson will run the number 41 Fuel Doctor USA car in the Solstice Arca Series. RWR is expecting great expectations from their new driver and Emerson says he plans to meet them by going for the title.
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Rick Ware Racing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Ware Racing    Rick Ware Racing  EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:03 am

Lilly Trucking Sponsor at Daytona

RWR is pleased to announce Lilly Trucking as sponsor of Matt Emerson at Daytona. Due to some uncertainty in the Fuel Doctor camp, the decision came in effort the keep the program competitive. "We don't know if Fuel Doctor will be able to support to program as expected, but thankfully some of our other sponsors have stepped up to support the program in the mean time."
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Rick Ware Racing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Ware Racing    Rick Ware Racing  EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:44 am

Emerson Brings Home First Win For RWR/FOM In Controversy

Earlier tonight, Matt Emerson brought home RWR/FOM's first win for 2011 in controversy. With a restart with 9 to go, Emerson got a better restart than leader Jordan Hyland and he took his run to the low line. He did not pass him before the line but it was very controversial whether Emerson should have been penalized. After review by admins, Emerson was declared winner and he had to say this after being declared winner, "Im glad to get Ian and the crew our first win. In my defense if I would have gone high, i would have clipped him and he surely would have spun him so i went low and didnt pass him untill after the line. I'm glad that the admins will be enforcing new rules about this because this was a lot of controversy for one night"
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Rick Ware Racing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Ware Racing    Rick Ware Racing  EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:55 pm

Yeah yeah, I suppose you'll be kept on the payroll for an extra week.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Rick Ware Racing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Ware Racing    Rick Ware Racing  EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:51 am

Emerson Brings Home Another Solid Finish At Michigan

RWR/FOM driver Matt Emerson brings home another solid finish at Michigan tonight. He had early troubles with tires, but with a caution in the middle of the race, Emerson got fresh tires and conserved wisely until 4 to go making his charge to the front. Here is what Emerson had to say, "I went into turn one on the last lap and I knew i had to thrown it in hard to get close to him but I was pushing just a little and I payed the price coming out of two. When I went into three i gave it all i got but just didn't have the tires. I'm still glad to bring home second and cant wait for next week".
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Rick Ware Racing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Ware Racing    Rick Ware Racing  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:53 am

Emerson Extremely Frustrated After Pit Crew Refuses To Pit Emerson's Car

Matt Emerson is extremely frustrated, bro.
Back to top Go down
pepsibottle1
Go-Kart Racer
Go-Kart Racer
pepsibottle1

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-06-19

Rick Ware Racing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Ware Racing    Rick Ware Racing  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:13 am

Hey Ian, could you do me up a quickie #16 car for the ARCA series? I'd really appreciate it. If possible, I'd like to run a black Pilot/Flying J scheme since we have those sponsors in Cup.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pepsibottle1
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Rick Ware Racing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Ware Racing    Rick Ware Racing  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:33 am

Emerson looks for 3rd straight win tonight at Iowa

Since CSR, Matt Emerson has turned his season around from bad luck at Talladega and Chichagoland, to going for his 3rd straight win tonight at Iowa. Emerson took his 2nd win at ORP two weeks ago holding off Nick Baker who is the current points leader. Then Emerson took his 3rd win the next week at Fireman's Park in a last lap pass in turn 4 to take the victory and shorten Nick Baker's point lead. Going into Iowa, Emerson is only 11 points behind Nick Baker. Racing at Iowa this week also plays at an advantage for Emerson because he has been testing at his home track Richmond all this week for the Proline Cup Series regular season finale. Emerson talked about maybe getting his 3rd straight win and the proline finale

"Im very confident about Iowa Wednesday night. Iowa is very similar to Richmond and that is where I've been testing all this week for Proline so I know we are gonna be going for the win Wednesday night. Even though I've got a championship to worry about on the ARCA side, my main focus is Proline Thursday night. I'm only 12 points out of the chase and I hope to put on a good show at my home track for all the fans. I've got to thank Red Line Oil though for their support on the ARCA side, since they've jumped on board to help us out, I've won every race with them so hopefully that streak will continue."
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Rick Ware Racing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Ware Racing    Rick Ware Racing  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:52 am

Emerson Brings Home First Title For RWR/FOM By One Point

Matt Emerson entered Toledo 8 points behind Nick Baker. Knowing Emerson had to do everything he could to get points he goes and takes the pole and led every single lap and brought home the win. Emerson shot off at the start and didnt turn back. Emerson would learn after the race he had won the title by only a single point. Emerson had this to say in an interview in victory lane,

"I knew I had to do everything to get the most points as possible going into tonight. I didn't think I was gonna pull away from the field like that and stay out there but Ian and the guys from the shop brought me a damn good car for me. Its crazy that i got the pole and led every lap! I hope to take this momentum into Proline and bring me home a good top 5 finish at Darlington"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rick Ware Racing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Ware Racing    Rick Ware Racing  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rick Ware Racing
Page 1 of 1