Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesTaylor Motorsports 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Taylor Motorsports FInzoqm

Taylor Motorsports SInIxxP

Taylor Motorsports 8ZYsMSX

Taylor Motorsports Q1ZNvzf

Taylor Motorsports YtoHmfG

Taylor Motorsports

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Taylor Motorsports Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Motorsports   Taylor Motorsports EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:40 am

Jonathan Taylor will be powering the cars out of his own stable. Due to lack of resoures and money, Taylor will run a part time schedule. Speed Energy and Titleist Golf are going to sponser the team. "Currently, we are looking for more sponsership in helps to run full time. This team is capable of contending, we just need to get the backing." Taylor will pilot the #51 Dodge Charger this year.
Back to top Go down

Taylor Motorsports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor Motorsports   Taylor Motorsports EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:02 am

Bug News came out of the Taylor Motorsports Garage as it was announced that Sundrop Soda would be on the car for the aces Taylor needed sponsership for. "I'm very happy to have Sundrop on the car. I appreciate them jumping on and helping this program move forward." Taylor plans to have Sundrop on the car for the Bud Shootout however, Taylor also said the car for Daytona was not ready yet so it is in doubt whether he will run the shootout.
Back to top Go down

Taylor Motorsports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor Motorsports   Taylor Motorsports EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:39 am

It was announced Taylor will be joining along side Nick Baker for this season. Taylor said, "Works for me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taylor Motorsports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor Motorsports   Taylor Motorsports Empty

Back to top Go down

Taylor Motorsports
Page 1 of 1