Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesRandom Discussion Thread - Page 26 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 FInzoqm

Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 SInIxxP

Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 8ZYsMSX

Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 Q1ZNvzf

Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 YtoHmfG

Random Discussion Thread

Go down 
+24
F1V1
Cory Spencer
KAuto26
Keiichi Nakamura
Lambert
lonewolf2864
Doc
Dan Mackay
Shawn_82
dkracer
Jordan Robson
Buckeye24
lemonhead75
Bubba025
TM93
bmxrcodol04
Matt_Emerson29
racemaxx31
AuzGrams
TheShermanator
bakes991
trbfan
Jake_Ace
Caleb Paul
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:50 am

I have no idea what's going on, but from what I can see, Jake appears to be accused of hacking? Well, if he were hacking (or at least doing it correctly...) wouldn't he have like, a win? I guess I can't say much, because I have no knowledge of the deal, but that would be something that kinda throws me off...

He hasn't won here, really... ISRA? I have no idea, but from what I know, he hasn't won anything here really...
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:52 am

NASCARGearHead wrote:

Also don't get into more crap about Batista hacking. He was 100% clean when he raced with us on Thursday, except for a accident that he had with Chad, but thats whatever.. lol and I hope to see him run more races here.
lmao.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:07 pm

bakes991 wrote:
I have no idea what's going on, but from what I can see, Jake appears to be accused of hacking? Well, if he were hacking (or at least doing it correctly...) wouldn't he have like, a win? I guess I can't say much, because I have no knowledge of the deal, but that would be something that kinda throws me off...

He hasn't won here, really... ISRA? I have no idea, but from what I know, he hasn't won anything here really...

i wasnt the fastest car by any means but they do have reason to belive i was hacking, for some reason that replay in replay analyzer shows weird things on my end. I have no idea why that stuff would be showing up for me. I tried to re create the lap on my own and i ran about the same lap time. i had caleb look at it again in replay analyzer and it was normal this time, im not a hacker by any means but whatever, ive been running like that for the last 4 weeks in f5 but now they want to call me a hacker
Back to top Go down
F1V1
Solstice Member
Solstice Member

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:40 pm

As we've made clear, we're not simply just out to get you nor does any of the ISRA staff have anything against you. Cooper banned you because your replay at Neva Ring turned out to be rather suspicious and he confirmed it through replay analyzer. It would be helpful to know who's server you were in and what the conditions were when you re-attempted your lap, but regardless that still doesn't explain why your replay for the actual race was different from everyone else in the field.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:55 pm

it was just a test i did myself, cooper said i could try to re create it in his server but i guess you guys just want to ban me. you have no definitive evidence and aren't giving me a chance to prove myself. Ive seen the replay in replay analyzer myself and i do have suspicious things on my end but thats not definitive evidence that i hacked, you would know it if i was hacking I wouldnt be running 15 seconds slower than everyone, but i guess you guys can't accept the fact that I was fast. I have the replay here from monaco which i won the race if you guys want to see if i was hacking there too http://www.mediafire.com/?i0idondwsxlx0zx

Cooper can look through my registry if he wants i dont really care, I would do anything to prove myself but trying to reason with you guys is like trying to reason with a brick wall

everyone here knows i wouldn't hack but i can understand you guys don't know me that well and you would be suspicious, i really dont care if you guys think im a hacker or not anymore, im tired at all the bullshit at isra, have a nice day

i suggest we both stop posting about this now

Last edited by Jake Ace on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:00 pm

I'd agree. Now that we have been "warned", we will definitely notice it in the future. He won't get away with it again.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:05 pm

lemonhead75 wrote:
I'd agree. Now that we have been "warned", we will definitely notice it in the future. He won't get away with it again.

uh.. what?
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:06 pm

lemonhead75 wrote:
do you even know what your talking about
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:11 pm

Im so freakin nervous right now about Thunderhill.

12 teams have qualified...2 more tommorow...That makes 14 after tommorow...I've seen the first 9 times and we are currently 8th. I expect to be 13th after tommorow. Our 5 man team average is out by 5 hundreths of a second. If we are 13th..We would be out by 5 hundreths.

Me and my fast teammate are going for sure tommorow. Maybe one of my other friends. My first slow driver doesnt sound interested in spending more money. Fuck it..If he'd show up we'd get in..I know my slower driver isnt showing up. Killing us...That would leave 3 people..To find 3 tenths total...Which means...Its pretty much down to me...To gain 3 tenths to be with my teammates. Its making me sick being in this posistion.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:18 pm

lemonhead75 wrote:

Was in response to Jake saying...

"i suggest we both stop posting about this now"

Perhaps I should clarify. Now that someone has suspected him, he won't try it again/for the first time.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:40 pm

Of course, we are gonna DNQ if I dont pick it up...I just vomited:

Team Standings

1. Team Kart Runco - Time 19.676
Lauren Runco
Pete Runco
Cole Runco
Allen Sampson
Cody Kelly

2. Team Boats 'N Hoes - Time 19.803
Jason Boyd
Mason Mitchell
J.T. Schild
David Webster
Ian Webster

3. Team Los Flacos - Time 19.994
Smokin' Dave Bryant
Tiago Senna
Gary Buchanan
Nate Nickerson
Jack Hicks

4. Team Shake-n-Bake - Time 20.033
Jason Marshall
KW Stanko
Mark Cohn
Nick Zucca

5. Team MarioKart - Time 20.052
Mike Steinman
Doug Garner
Reagan Garner
Jeff Warden
Pat Love

6. Team Da Cheaters - Time 20.149
Greg Rohmer
Dillon Spreen
Jason Stanley
Jake Kruger
Lynn Hardy Jr.

7. Team AM Racing - Time 20.198
David Umscheid
Michael Umscheid
Tim Self
Austin Self
Kevin Schoener

8. Team Hill Country Kart Club - Time 20.372
Paul Cooper
Jim Cooper
Bob Crawford
Jason Crawford
John Mueller

9. Team Los Gordos - Time 19.803
Mark Wheeler
John Greenwood
Robert Carr
Ian Brown

10. Team Runner-Up - Time 21.09
Chris Frederick
Chris Burton
Karla Bell
Blake Segura
Joe Bartole

11. Team Flaming Ice Racing - Time 21.140
Chris Wetz
Kevin Bean
Clayton Roots
Tom Roach
Ruston Smith

12. Team P.B. & J. - Time 25.776
Chad Baker
Brad Baker
Patti Baker
Jim Baker
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:54 pm

Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:11 pm

I will say this, whether it helps or not who knows.

I have pretty much every decent NR2003 hack out there on my laptop (transferred from my desktop). Everything I have crashes on my laptop because it's Windows 7. I have DEP and all that disabled also. I'm pretty sure Jakes' new computer would be running Windows 7, so I really don't see how he would be using something. If somehow he got one working, the only one that would increase straightaway speed is a cloudy weather or temperature hack. Either of which would bring faster cornering speeds and with a fixed setup league, higher RPM's than everyone as well which would we auditable. If he's using those, you would hear his car at a much higher pitch than everyone else.

I know I have nothing to do with it, but i'm gonna atleast point the facts out and help the guys case.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:57 pm

I guess this is what I get. Caleb convinced me it would be better if I just left, and when I try to, I can't.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Deleted teamspeak, changed my password to some random shit, won't be back. You are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:30 pm

Bye.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:47 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:14 am

TM93 wrote:
I like pie and turtles. Together. Fuck yeah.
I knew it!
Back to top Go down
Ben Atkins
Solstice Member
Solstice Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:53 am

lemonhead75 wrote:
Deleted teamspeak, changed my password to some random shit, won't be back. You are welcome.

A bit dramatic don't you think? :S
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:15 am

Ben Atkins wrote:
lemonhead75 wrote:

This is about the 6th, maybe 7th time he's made this threat. lol
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:17 am

OH MY FUCKING GOD LOOK AT THE WHAAAAMBULANCES HEADED TO OHIO.
Back to top Go down
Shawn_82
Shawn_82

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:31 am

drama.

Shit Mosport weekend. I mean shit shit shitty. Nothing went right at all. If it wasnt one thing it was another. I am lady lucks chew toy lmfao.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shawn-Taylor-Racing/16781941995050
bmxrcodol04
Admin
Admin
bmxrcodol04

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:31 am

TheShermanator wrote:
Ben Atkins wrote:
lemonhead75 wrote:

This is about the 6th, maybe 7th time he's made this threat. lol

lol its like a broken record. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:15 am

I got one person at the track telling me that theres 1 team qualifying today, and another telling me theres 3 qualifying today. So I got no clue whats going on.

And I really dont want to go down there, cause my dad would have to go cause I cant get a ride cause the only person I know is this guy Kevin who my parents wont let me ride with cause they say they dont know him, and he might have drugs or shit if we got pulled over by the cops.
Back to top Go down
TM93
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
TM93

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:34 am

trbfan wrote:
I got one person at the track telling me that theres 1 team qualifying today, and another telling me theres 3 qualifying today. So I got no clue whats going on.

And I really dont want to go down there, cause my dad would have to go cause I cant get a ride cause the only person I know is this guy Kevin who my parents wont let me ride with cause they say they dont know him, and he might have drugs or shit if we got pulled over by the cops.
Kevin Bean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Discussion Thread
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next