Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesRandom Discussion Thread - Page 32 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 FInzoqm

Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 SInIxxP

Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 8ZYsMSX

Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 Q1ZNvzf

Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 YtoHmfG

Random Discussion Thread

Go down 
+24
F1V1
Cory Spencer
KAuto26
Keiichi Nakamura
Lambert
lonewolf2864
Doc
Dan Mackay
Shawn_82
dkracer
Jordan Robson
Buckeye24
lemonhead75
Bubba025
TM93
bmxrcodol04
Matt_Emerson29
racemaxx31
AuzGrams
TheShermanator
bakes991
trbfan
Jake_Ace
Caleb Paul
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:19 am

About 6 minutes until the last space shuttle launch ever.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:52 am

Adam said he was right there for it. My family and I were about 10-15 miles away from the launch and all we could really see was the flames shooting out the back of it, but it was awesome nonetheless.

We couldn't hear anything from it at all because the wind was going towards the shuttle instead of towards us, which cause enough of a disturbance for us not to hear it. Glad it went off today, the weather people down here were saying it wasn't likely it would go off, but it was partly cloudy with no storms at all, so it was able to go off today!

Glad to get to see one of these, finally. Too bad Obama shut the program down... Er well, Bush started to phase it out, I guess... So that really sucks.
Back to top Go down
Shawn_82
Shawn_82

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:18 am

If you havent already, LIKE MY PAGE
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shawn-Taylor-Racing/167819419950503

I love the profile picture thanks Brian (:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shawn-Taylor-Racing/16781941995050
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:21 am

Brian is awesome at making stuff like that, very nice!
Back to top Go down
Shawn_82
Shawn_82

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:23 am

He made the STR thing, I added my name under it, and the background Smile
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:26 am

I'm damn surprised that shuttle was actually able to be launched. It's been so windy and rainy around here all day.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:57 am

Its July 8th...You all know that means.

Its UFO World Disclosure Day. To celebrate the day that General Roger Ramey held a press conference announcing that they had recovered a flying disk in Roswell, New Mexico.

http://www.examiner.com/paranormal-in-panama-city/july-8th-declared-ufo-world-disclosure-day
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:08 am

Wow, just did a 19 inning game of MLB 2K11, wasted 2 1/2 hours on one game as the Brewers and lost 2-1 to the Reds. lol
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:45 pm

This is a pretty hilarious unscripted interview:

Back to top Go down
TM93
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
TM93

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:10 am

Actual photograph of the man interviewed:

Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 Trollface
Back to top Go down
Scooter
Solstice Member
Solstice Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:47 am

haha. that's pretty funny TM93. what do you call that little thing? i see it everywhere on the internet now.
Back to top Go down
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:48 am

It's called trollface. Wink
Back to top Go down
Scooter
Solstice Member
Solstice Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:49 am

thanks, friend. why do you have all of that profanity in that quote you have there?
Back to top Go down
bmxrcodol04
Admin
Admin
bmxrcodol04

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:58 am

Oh god here we go again
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:01 am

Do you think KAuto26 had offspring and they got ahold of a computing machine.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:07 am

Nice duplicate account Stephen...
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:08 pm

Hey Wetz..

Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:56 am

HamoSaurus wrote:
Do you think KAuto26 had offspring and they got ahold of a computing machine.

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
KAuto26
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
KAuto26

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:31 am

Scooter wrote:
thanks, friend. why do you have all of that profanity in that quote you have there?

Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 Pedobear_pedobear-1969px
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:55 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:20 am

the U.S women's soccer team got screwed by the refs but still managed to beat brazil
Back to top Go down
Shawn_82
Shawn_82

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:43 am

Ranger wins in Toronto
Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 76152353535800336246
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:48 am

Today has been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring! D:
Back to top Go down
Shawn_82
Shawn_82

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:29 am

TNT Calls The Big One- 2011 Tour De France
Back to top Go down
KAuto26
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
KAuto26

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:39 am

I’m 15 years old, laying on my bed playing N64. My parents open my door all dressed up, and they tell me they’re going off to a party. I say sure whatever, I was on the shadow temple in Ocarina of Time so I didn’t really give two fucks what they were doing, I was focused. I pretty much tune them out and they stand there talking for about 5 minutes. I’m just yeah, okay, whatever until I hear the word “babysitter”. I pause the game (you just lost, who gives a fuck, keep reading.) and ask why I need a babysitter when I’m 15. They say they know I don’t need one, but Kay from down the street had a babysitting service and she really needed a job. I’m like alright whatever, Kay was this girl that lived on the corner of my street, she was 17 or 18 and I didn’t really know her that well because I had honestly never talked to her. I’m just a little annoyed that she’s coming over honestly, all I wanted to do was play Zelda all night. Her coming over meant I had to be somewhat sociable, I would probably have to talk to her. Now, me being 15, you can see why I would be nervous talking to some 18 year old girl I had never really met. I didn’t want to seem like some annoying immature little weirdo, what the hell would we even talk about? Anyway, my parents leave and they say she’s going to come over in like 15 minutes. I ask before they leave if we have any food but theyre already out the door. I’m just like whatever, fuck it.

Anyway Kay let’s herself in, (my parents left the door open, I swear to god they don’t realize people will break in.) and she calls out “Hey (my name) I’m here! I’m just going to chill out in the den and watch tv if that’s cool with you.” I shout back yeah that’s cool with me just holler if you need help with the tv or something. So anyway I keep playing Zelda and I eventually beat the shadow temple, fuck yeah. At the exact moment I fly out of the temple I realize that I am super hungry. I go to the kitchen and begin looking for stuff when I notice that Kay is asleep on the couch. Whatever, I pull out some easy mac and a pot to boil water in ect. Well, rummaging in the pot cabinet I woke her up (my kitchen is connected to my den) and she runs into the kitchen. She’s like wait wait let me cook I feel useless right now. She looks like she’s about to fall asleep again and honestly I don’t want to have to deal with her burning herself with boiling water so I offer to cook, but she insists. She brightens up a little bit and sees the easy mac, and says “Welp, lets get started buddy!” and she gets right to cooking. But she’s not just making easy mac, she’s searching for spices and stuff, all kinds of shit I never use when cooking. I look her over while she’s cooking, she’s wearing cotton shorts and a big t shirt, it looks like something she would sleep in. Physically she was shorter than me (she was probably about 5 foot even) and pretty skinny, it looked like she ran or swam. She had a nice ass, average tits, pretty face, you know the kind of face that makes you feel at ease, and soft looking brown hair. Her hair was kind of mussed up from sleeping on it and I was enjoying it before she tied it up in a loose ponytail to cook. Overall she just looked…. Comfortable.

She turns around and looks at me staring at her, our eyes meet and I notice that her eyes are really pretty. She wasn’t wearing makeup but she still had great skin, a few freckles on her cheeks. She had pretty eyes too. She just kind of looks at me for a second and laughs, then turns around and gets back to cooking. While she’s cooking she says “Hey, you can go get back to whatever you were doing, I’ll call you when it’s ready. What were you doing anyway?” Ordinarily I wouldn’t tell a girl I was playing video games, but something about her just made me really comfortable. I tell her that I was playing Nintendo. She asks “What game?” I’m sure she’s just humoring me and doesn’t give two shits about what game I’m playing, so I just say “Zelda”. Then she asked what temple I was on. Woah, hahaha no way man, she actually knew about Zelda. I told her I just beat the shadow temple and she was like “Shit you’re far. I’m still stuck on the stupid water temple.” Wow, I’ve had this girl down my street who was into videogames for like 5 years and I never even talked to her. I had some bros in the neighborhood but none of them even had N64s, much less wanted to play Zelda with me. I ask her what other games she has and she tells me she has all the whatever Mario games that were out, star fox, Zelda, and turok. Holy fuck, why did I not ever make the effort to talk to her. I’m trying to play it cool but at this point I’m grinning from ear to ear. I ask her if she wants to go play a game and she says “Sure dude, just let me finish this mac and cheese.”

I’m sure you guys can relate to me right now in that this was the greatest possible way that this could have gone. I’m about to eat some sick ass mac and cheese and play video games with this really cool 18 year old girl from down the street. I’m pretty excited. I tell her that I’ll go get everything set up and go off to my room. I picked up all my boxers and clothes and shit that were on the floor and threw them in the closet, brushed the crumbs and shit off my bed and pulled out all my games. She starts calling out for me and I yell out directions to my bedroom. She walks in with her hair down again and a tray with two bowls full of the most fucking amazing mac and cheese I have ever smelled. She plops herself down on the bed next to me and starts rifling through all my games and finds Star Wars: Shadow of the Empire and says “Oh fuck yeah dude, I was going to buy this with the money I made from babysitting you.” I tell her it’s an awesome game and we decide to play it. She says “Alright awesome, well the mac and cheese is still really hot so how about you run me through the first part of it and show me how to play.” Anyway I hand her the controller and she’s playing, asking me what button is shoot, what button is jump, etc. She plays through the first level and says “whew, that was really fun. I’d keep playing but I don’t want to ruin it for when I buy it. Hey I think the mac n cheese has cooled off enough, lets eat.”

So we eat, and she finishes way before me. She just wolfed that shit down. And I can understand why she did, this is probably the best mac and cheese I have ever had in my entire life. When she finishes she lays her head down on my lap (we were sitting on my bed) and just looks up at me. I look down at her and she’s just smiling in the cutest way imaginable. She says “So how’s the mac and cheese bud?” and I tell her it’s honestly the best I’ve ever had. I tell her she’s really awesome and I’m sad I wasn’t more outgoing and didn’t ever say hey to her before. She just laughs and buries her face into my thigh. She looks up and says “You’re pretty cool dude, none of the other guys in this neighborhood like videogames. We should hang out more.” I’m just like yeah… We sit there for a moment, and of course, being 15 and not distracted by videogames, I start popping a boner. You have to remember her head is on my lap, her hair is all tousled and she’s wearing those cotton shorts. You’d have to be gay not to be hard in this situation. After around 15 seconds she becomes aware of the…err.. rising situation. She doesn’t lift her head off my lap, but rather rolls her head over and looks up at me. Basically she rubbed her face across my dick and then stared up at me, with the back of her head in my lap. She’s not smiling anymore, just looking at me like she’s waiting for me to say something. I just shrug and say not my fault, and she starts laughing and turns her face back down into my dick and says booooooooneeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr.

She nudges it with her nose, which basically gets me completely hard. I just say oh come on and start laughing with her, I push her off and she lays on her back, not lifting her head to look at me but still making eye contact. She’s completely limp on the bed with her arms and legs cast aside carelessly, staring at me smiling. Then she gets up and stands on the bed, and pushes me on my back. She looks down at me, then crouches down and crawls ontop of me. She runs a finger down my chest to my shorts, and put her finger on the tip of my dick. She looked me in the eyes and smiled, almost about to laugh, then pushed her finger on the tip of my dick. Wow, I just kind of reeled in the bed, she knew had to drive me wild. She went up to my face so that our noses were touching, still smiling that adorable smile, and she started to move slowly down. I knew that she was about to blow me, I was so hard I would probably bust right when her mouth touched my dick. She undid my zipper with her mouth, then put her hand though the hole. She gripped my dick, and just barely bent it, enough to feel awesome but not enough to hurt. She just closed her eyes and started laughing. I was about to cum everywhere, holy shit thank you mom, thank you dad for hiring this babysitter. She bent down and just barely touched her lips to the tip of my dick, and started making circles with her tongue. She kept doing this and moving down more gradually until she almost had the entire thing in her mouth. She started pumping and it was seriously the most amazing thing I had felt in my entire life.

As she was pumping though, I felt my stomach start to feel a little odd, so I asked her for a 5 minute break. She said that was cool, she just sat on the bed laughing. She had somehow taken her shirt off in the time this was happening, I don’t remember when exactly but she was shirtless on my bed in those cotton shorts. Anyway I went to the bathroom and just sat down on the toilet. I realized that the mac and cheese had done a number on me fast and I seriously had to fart. Like fart loud. I needed to make it as quiet as possible, so I tried to squeak it out just barely. It worked, thank goodness I was relieved, and I went back out. Now she was on the bed, completely naked. She was still smiling, looking at me with those big pretty eyes. She looked at me dead on, and just mouthed ‘sex’ and started laughing in a sex kitten kind of way. I ran over to the bed, and I mean fucking bolted, and jumped on top of her. I pinned her wrists down and leaned on top of her, she goes “oooh someone got excited hahaha, here…” Then she turns around and gets on all fours, putting her head into a pillow and sticking her ass up. She didn’t say anything, she was just waiting. There I was, this beautiful ass and pussy in front of me. I couldn’t wait, I was about to plunge in, but then I realized I didn’t have a condom. Fuck. I asked if she had one and she says “Oh no but I’m on birth control, so it should be fine.” Oh yes, haha, here we go.

I put my hands on her hips and square up behind her, and right before I’m about to stick it in, my stomach rumbles. It rumbled loudly. She hears it and laughs, then asking “Are you okay buddy?” I say yeah but I can feel something unholy building. I try to squeeze out another silent one but 10 foot thick concrete walls couldn’t have silenced this beast. It’s the single loudest fart I’ve ever ripped in my entire life, I could feel the deep bass rumbling in my chest. I start freaking out, and she just looks back at me smiling. I just start farting and farting and they keep getting louder and more horrible, there’s no way my stomach can contain all of this gas. She looks at me and starts beaming, screaming her head off laughing, shouting “SUCCESS! SUCCESS!” and my farting increases in frequency until it becomes one steady horrible bellow of gas and stink, it keeps getting worse and worse. The room smells like a dead buffalo, and I realize she must have put something in the mac and cheese. She holds a fart in until her face is purple, and then she screams and lets it go, and it propels her to the fucking roof, and she’s flying around my room, now shit is flying out of her ass, propelling her around the room laughing like a maniac.

I start screaming and crying as I feel shit start flying out my ass and I gradually begin hovering and spinning in a circle, then crashing into walls around my room. The shit eventually propels me through the walls, breaking my neck and propelling me into the kitchen. My body is completely limp and I can feel my life slipping away as I see my mom fucking my dad in the kitchen. That’s right, mom fucking my dad. My mother has a giant 14 inch cock and is drilling my fathers asshole, all the while they’re screaming “THIS MAC AND CHEESE IS FUCKING DELICIOUS” I’m crippled on the ground while Kay and both of my parents are shitting down my mouth, and I’m gagging and vomiting. The sight of me vomiting causes a chain reaction and everyone starts spraying projectile vomit around the room. My parents the roar collectively with the might of a grizzly bear, then remove their matching dragon ball z themed earrings, which causes them to fuse into a giant grizzly bear. The grizzly bear’s cock is the head of an alligator, and its snarling and snapping. The alligator cock snaps my head off and spews it over to Kay, who is still flying around the room propelled by the liquid shit jet propulsion. She picks of my head and inserts it into her vagina, which I realize is my home land of Canada. Needless to say after this experience I moved away to live with my aunt and uncle, and I think you know where we moved to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Discussion Thread
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next