Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners

Share | 

Random Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:30 am

Antec is a good one.. And Auz, Corsair's don't go for much at all for 750-850 watt power supply's.

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon #77

3X Retro Series Champion
2X ROC Champion
2X ASA Champion
1X RIROC Champion

AF: 4-3 DEN: 4-3 PIT: 3-3

Online Career:
Top 5's: 279
Top 10's: 426
Poles: 29
Wins: 81
Championships: 6
iRacing wins: 21
11/6
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:48 am

Another epic night. I can't even remember a thing. All I know is that I got laid, once on my moms bed ahahahaha. Best week I've had in years. But I think I might take a little break from partying, till next weekend lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver

Number of posts : 1353
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:10 am

Your moms bed? Wat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:19 am

Looks like I may have bigger problems with my computer than we originally thought. It started to completely shut down at random, then it would start to reboot then then shut down again. If i turn it off then let it sit, I can reboot it completely then it shuts down again. Mom tried to reformat but it won't stay on long enough to. It won't stay on long enough to do anything really. So for now I'm on my sisters computer (which sounds like it is probably on it's last leg too). Unless we can figure out exactly what is wrong with it, I may be out of commision for a while. How long that is exactly I've no idea. Time will tell.

NR03 Career wins: 15
Career championships: 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:20 am

Fuck yeah. Its epic payback lol. If you ever want to piss off someone just have sex on their bed. Just make sure they don't do shit on it first lmao. I've done it in my friends car before too for payback lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:26 am

TheShermanator wrote:
Looks like I may have bigger problems with my computer than we originally thought. It started to completely shut down at random, then it would start to reboot then then shut down again. If i turn it off then let it sit, I can reboot it completely then it shuts down again. Mom tried to reformat but it won't stay on long enough to. It won't stay on long enough to do anything really. So for now I'm on my sisters computer (which sounds like it is probably on it's last leg too). Unless we can figure out exactly what is wrong with it, I may be out of commision for a while. How long that is exactly I've no idea. Time will tell.

Was the power supply you had before the same watt's as the new one?

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon #77

3X Retro Series Champion
2X ROC Champion
2X ASA Champion
1X RIROC Champion

Online Career:
11/6
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:55 am

Nah, the on that was in there was 250W. This one is 350. But everything I've searched and researched says that the power supply will only put out what is necessary to run. We think it might be a hard drive issue. It's also very possible it's a virus.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:06 am

Could be a couple wires we're seated wrong, or maybe you knocked the memory out just enough, I've done that before and had the same issue, but it can be anything really.

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon #77

3X Retro Series Champion
2X ROC Champion
2X ASA Champion
1X RIROC Champion

Online Career:
11/6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:33 am

wow just found out an english teacher at my school died after he got hit by a car yesterday. He was a good guy.He was my bros teachers. Really really sad. RIP Mr. Harbin.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:38 am

NASCARGearHead wrote:
Could be a couple wires we're seated wrong, or maybe you knocked the memory out just enough, I've done that before and had the same issue, but it can be anything really.
We double and triple checked all the connections and tried multiple combinations of connections. Everything else is seated correctly. Mom took out the RAM and tested it and it's fine. She has a tool to test hard drives but it looks like it's messed up. We had a few spare hard drives and tried plugging those in and none of them work.

We could buy a new hard drive and OS system for it, but by the time and money spent to go through that it would be easier just to buy a brand new computer.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver

Number of posts : 1353
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:13 am

TheShermanator wrote:
NASCARGearHead wrote:
We double and triple checked all the connections and tried multiple combinations of connections. Everything else is seated correctly. Mom took out the RAM and tested it and it's fine. She has a tool to test hard drives but it looks like it's messed up. We had a few spare hard drives and tried plugging those in and none of them work.

We could buy a new hard drive and OS system for it, but by the time and money spent to go through that it would be easier just to buy a brand new computer.

Our tower upstairs was not really that expensive, and even though it doesnt have a video card, a quad-core processor and 8gb's of RAM would surely run NR2003 decent. Ill see if I can find the actual model.

We already had monitor so that cut the price though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn_82

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:14 am

Yesterday's TV race was really crazy, hopefully ittl make for good tv when and if it airs. After the race, I got potentially the greatest opportunity in my racing career...and I have 15 days to attempt to make it happen..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shawn-Taylor-Racing/16781941995050
KAuto26
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:55 am

15:1 And straightway in the morning the chief priests held a consultation with the elders and scribes and the whole council, and bound Jeff Green, and carried him away, and delivered him to Tony Furr.

15:2 And Furr asked him, Art thou the King of the Start and Parkers? And he answering said unto them, Thou sayest it.

15:3 And the chief priests accused him of many things: but he answered nothing.

15:4 And Furr asked him again, saying, Answerest thou nothing? behold how many things they witness against thee.

15:5 But Jeff Green yet answered nothing; so that Furr marvelled.

15:6 Now at that feast he released unto them one prisoner, whomsoever they desired.

15:7 And there was one named Mickey Stavola, which lay bound with them that had made insurrection with him, who had committed murder in the insurrection.

15:8 And the multitude crying aloud began to desire him to do as he had ever done unto them.

15:9 But Tony Furr answered them, saying, Will ye that I release unto you the King of the Start and Parkers?

15:10 For he knew that the chief priests had delivered him for envy.

15:11 But the chief priests moved the people, that he should rather release Mickey Stavola unto them.

15:12 And Furr answered and said again unto them, What will ye then that I shall do unto him whom ye call the King of the Start and Parkers?

15:13 And they cried out again, Crucify him.

15:14 Then Furr said unto them, Why, what evil hath he done? And they cried out the more exceedingly, Crucify him.

15:15 And so Furr, willing to content the people, released Mickey Stavola unto them, and delivered Jeff Green, when he had scourged him, to be crucified.

15:16 And the soldiers led him away into the hall, called Riverside International Raceway; and they call together the whole band.

15:17 And they clothed him with purple, and platted a hat with a Sunoco logo on it, and put it about his head,

15:18 And began to salute him, Hail, King of the Start and Parkers!

15:19 And they smote him on the head with a reed, and did spit upon him, and bowing their knees worshipped him.

15:20 And when they had mocked him, they took off the purple from him, and put his own clothes on him, and led him out to crucify him.

15:21 And they compel one David Parsons, who passed by, coming out of the country, the father of Larry and Phil, to bear his cross.

15:22 And they bring him unto the place Daytona, which is, being interpreted, The place of a skull.

15:23 And they gave him to Big Red mingled with myrrh: but he received it not.

15:24 And when they had crucified him, they parted his garments, casting lots upon them, what every man should take.

15:25 And it was the third hour, and they crucified him.

15:26 And the superscription of his accusation was written over, THE KING OF THE START AND PARKERS.

15:27 And with him they crucify two thieves; the one on his right hand, and the other on his left.

15:28 And the scripture was fulfilled, which saith, And he was numbered with the transgressors.

15:29 And they that passed by railed on him, wagging their heads, and saying, Ah, thou that destroyest Richard Petty Motorsports, and buildest it in three days,

15:30 Save thyself, and come down from the cross.

15:31 Likewise also the chief priests mocking said among themselves with the scribes, He saved others; himself he cannot save.

15:32 Let Jeff Green the King of TriStar Motorsports descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.

15:33 And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour.

15:34 And at the ninth hour Jeff Green cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, NAPA KNOW HOW! N-N-NAPA KNOW HOW!

15:35 And some of them that stood by, when they heard it, said, Behold, he calleth Gere Kennon.

15:36 And one ran and filled a spunge full of vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink, saying, Let alone; let us see whether Kennon will come to take him down.

15:37 And Jeff Green cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.

15:38 And the veil of Kentucky was rent in twain from the top to the bottom.

15:39 And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of Mark Green.

15:40 There were also women looking on afar off: among whom was Paige Duke, and Patty Moise the mother of Adam Petty the less and of Red Vogt, and Donnie Disharoon;

15:41 (Who also, when he was in Formula 1, followed him, and ministered unto him;) and many other women which came up with him unto Elkhart Lake.

15:42 And now when the even was come, because it was the preparation, that is, the day before the Chase,

15:43 Aaron Fike, an honourable counsellor, which also waited for the kingdom of God, came, and went in boldly unto Furr, and craved the body of Jeff Green.

15:44 And Furr marvelled if he were already dead: and calling unto him the centurion, he asked him whether he had been any while dead.

15:45 And when he knew it of the centurion, he gave the body to Fike.

15:46 And he bought fine linen, and took him down, and wrapped him in the linen, and laid him in a Toyota Camry which was hewn out of a rock, and rolled a stone unto the door of the Camry.

15:47 And Paige Duke and Patty Moise the mother of Donnie Disharoon beheld where he was laid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:43 pm

i would buy a start and park bible if someone was to create one, the stories would teach us all good lessons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bmxrcodol04
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:54 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:57 am

lawl

Solstice Racing Winter Proline Truck Series Season 10 Champion
Solstice Racing Proline Cup Series Season 3 Champion
VSR Nationwide Series Season 1 Champion
VSR Winston Cup Series Champion
Solstice Racing ASA Indycar Series Oval Champion
Solstice Racing Road of Champions Class B Champion

64 NR2003 League Race wins
Latest: 11/16/14 OSW SNC @ Phoenix
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bakes991
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4497

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:58 am

LOOK AT THEM NIGGA LIPS!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt_Emerson29

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:59 am

bakes991 wrote:
LOOK AT THEM NIGGA LIPS!

oh my........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TM93
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:59 am

bakes991 wrote:
LOOK AT THEM NIGGA LIPS!
Post of the night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AuzGrams

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:00 am

bakes991 wrote:
LOOK AT THEM NIGGA LIPS!

trolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Old joke is old. At least I don't have a jewfro like Jake. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bakes991
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4497

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:15 am

haha

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cory Spencer
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:03 pm

So, I am ordering my G27 finally next week, Totally can't wait to get back to racing!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:10 am

About 20 minutes ago there was a 3.1 earthquake in Southern California. 2 minutes later that was followed by a 5.9 earthquake in the Gulf of California, 3 seconds later there was a 6.0 in Sinaloa, Mexico. Im fairly sure all 3 are connected to the same fault movement. Probably nothing severe, but when you get plate changes in an area as unstable as that its a little cause for concern.

http://realtimetools.de/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 8 3 11 thread on this forum I'm reading is up to 272 pages with 5,439 posts. They are still gathering info on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt_Emerson29

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:15 am

trbfan wrote:
About 20 minutes ago there was a 3.1 earthquake in Southern California. 2 minutes later that was followed by a 5.9 earthquake in the Gulf of California, 3 seconds later there was a 6.0 in Sinaloa, Mexico. Im fairly sure all 3 are connected to the same fault movement. Probably nothing severe, but when you get plate changes in an area as unstable as that its a little cause for concern.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 8 3 11 thread on this forum I'm reading is up to 272 pages with 5,439 posts. They are still gathering info on it.

news thread for a reason
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:17 am

volsdude14 wrote:
trbfan wrote:

news thread for a reason

This is also random discussion.

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon #77

3X Retro Series Champion
2X ROC Champion
2X ASA Champion
1X RIROC Champion

Online Career: