Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest images2011 Brickyard 400 Promo 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
2011 Brickyard 400 Promo FInzoqm

2011 Brickyard 400 Promo SInIxxP

2011 Brickyard 400 Promo 8ZYsMSX

2011 Brickyard 400 Promo Q1ZNvzf

2011 Brickyard 400 Promo YtoHmfG

2011 Brickyard 400 Promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BaltoRacing
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
BaltoRacing

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-12-12

2011 Brickyard 400 Promo Empty
PostSubject: 2011 Brickyard 400 Promo   2011 Brickyard 400 Promo EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs4tJch6vhc

On Sunday, 43 of the world's best drivers will descend upon the historic yard of bricks to write the 18th chapter in the epic novel that is the Brickyard 400! Track position will be at a premium as the track will be hot and slippery. Who will own the moment? Who will kiss the bricks?

Will it be the hometown hero Tony Stewart? He's already fulfilled his dream twice at the historic track and is ready to do it now with the number of his hero on the side. Will it be Jimmie Johnson for a 4th time? Will it be Jeff Gordon for a fifth time? Or will this finally be the day Juan Pablo Montoya seals the deal? He's had the best car here two years in a row, only to find misfortune near the end derail his efforts to kiss those bricks. No one has ever won the Indy 500 and the Brickyard 400, can he be the first?

Only one way to find out, watch the 2011 Brickyard 400 this Sunday on ESPN at high noon EST. Oh yeah, did we mention Allen Bestwick is calling the race? This my friends, is a can't miss experience!

Hope you guys all like the promo! It is the first one since all the way back in January with the Daytona 500 promo. This is the first time that I have done a Brickyard 400 promo too. This is the start of getting back into what made the channel what it is today, good ole fashioned promos and music videos. Counting videos are fun, but this is personally what I like the most since it takes more dedication, time and effort.

Song: Armageddon by KPM Music

Please like and comment and share with friends!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gadgefan48?feature=mhum

2011 Brickyard 400 Promo
Page 1 of 1