Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesRandom Discussion Thread - Page 35 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 FInzoqm

Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 SInIxxP

Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 8ZYsMSX

Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 Q1ZNvzf

Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 YtoHmfG

Random Discussion Thread

Go down 
+26
worshiper20
BaltoRacing
fbx94x
Keiichi Nakamura
ThatOneNASCARFan
lemonhead75
blackfender2314
Lambert
Matt Patterson
AuzGrams
TM93
Shawn_82
Dan Mackay
bmxrcodol04
Cory Spencer
Jake_Ace
KAuto26
Matt_Emerson29
TheShermanator
Caleb Paul
racemaxx31
Jordan Robson
Doc
Buckeye24
trbfan
bakes991
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BaltoRacing
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
BaltoRacing

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:10 pm

TheShermanator wrote:
Chin wrote:
TheShermanator wrote:
FUCK YOUTUBE CHANGING AGAIN. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE SHITS AT RIGHT NOW.
wtf did they change now? I'm not seeing anything different
Don't know if this is some experimental shit or what. It's the normal format when I'm on Chrome but this retarded bullshit when I'm on IE. I seriously hope they don't implement this fully. It's fucking weird.
https://2img.net/h/i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll115/Shermanator_08/YOUTUUUUUUUUUUUUBE.jpg

*facepalm* just when you think it can't get any worse, effing wow. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gadgefan48?feature=mhum
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:17 pm

People are being arrested at my Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart made the move of opening their stores 2 hours before the sales started..Police had to barricade off the electronics department...and people still broke through the police and broke into the plastic containers and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:39 pm

yay for waking up from a 6 hour nap at midnight... lol
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:21 pm

I ate too much damn food today... That and Black Friday fucking sucks.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:12 am

Ugh thought maybe I was starting to do better...Then I slept in a bad posistion last night, I woke up...Once I woke up I got a pain in my head the pain turned into pressure, I got real dizzy, my vision seemed to get cloudy....and then all the normal numbness started. I went to get my mom thinking it could be something worse than my normal issues, cause I dont remember it starting with a quick head pain. I got the normal crap, you are too tired, you are the one letting it bother you, etc. Which really pissed me off. I lost it again (not hard to do, cause my head really does flip shit on its own when this starts), which lead to me throwing my glasses, which knocked the lens out of em, which I had to fix. Its not the first time I got those symptoms...They just didn't seem the same.

The last two weeks it hadn't been bad..I started getting my confidence back, I started wanted to do things again. I started walking with more confidence. Once again..Im back to nothing.

I think I feel OK now, it feels liek the nerves are very sensitive in my back though. My parents just make me feel so crappy when this is going on.
Back to top Go down
Keiichi Nakamura
Pedobear
Pedobear
Keiichi Nakamura

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:01 am

got a call from my agent that my former coaches want me back as a player. he said they haven't thought of recruiting a new QB because they were trying to emphasize that i was the solution. they said they'd give me 3 weeks to decide. thoughts everyone?
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:16 am

Maybe give it a shot, but let them know to keep searching so that if things don't work out for you, they could have someone in place afterwards?
Back to top Go down
Chin
Server Manager
Server Manager
Chin

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2011-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:34 pm

For anyone who was at Spinnwin back in the day:

http://www.salemnews.com/obituaries/x1800976053/Edward-J-Lynch-19
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:12 pm

Chin wrote:

I don't even know what to say about this, really. Obviously we never really knew him, (Dave Daniels is the only person on SNW that ever actually met up with him in real life). He always had differing opinions which seemed to stir some shit up so others don't really have fond memories of him I know.

I know we always say that it's just pixels on a screen. It's still an extremely weird feeling knowing that somebody you interacted with on the internet has died. I'm not sad or upset because, again, I only knew him on the internet. It is still a bit of a shock.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:11 pm

Can't wait to get the fuck out of this state and away from these people. I'll never understand why people run there motuhs so much but will never, ever back it up. I really hope this racing thing works out because I never want to come back to Ohio again.

Buncha two faced PUSSIES here.
Back to top Go down
BaltoRacing
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
BaltoRacing

Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:45 am

TheShermanator wrote:
Chin wrote:

I don't even know what to say about this, really. Obviously we never really knew him, (Dave Daniels is the only person on SNW that ever actually met up with him in real life). He always had differing opinions which seemed to stir some shit up so others don't really have fond memories of him I know.

Unfortunately I was the poster boy for those lack of fond memories. That dude hated my guts to say the least. He always had issues with me for whatever reason (I know why but I won't say it here). I won't say anything ugly since this isn't the time nor place, plus the rest of the family that has to deal with the tragedy don't need people like me to say how I truly feel.

Edit: Not trying to sound mean or a complete butt or anything, but anyone that was on SNW knew the many issues the two of us had with each other.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gadgefan48?feature=mhum
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:38 am

BaltoRacing wrote:
TheShermanator wrote:
Chin wrote:

Unfortunately I was the poster boy for those lack of fond memories. That dude hated my guts to say the least. He always had issues with me for whatever reason (I know why but I won't say it here). I won't say anything ugly since this isn't the time nor place, plus the rest of the family that has to deal with the tragedy don't need people like me to say how I truly feel.

Edit: Not trying to sound mean or a complete butt or anything, but anyone that was on SNW knew the many issues the two of us had with each other.
That's completely understandable. I remember you talking about the stuff he'd said to you even off the public board. I'm sure it's hard to feel sorry for somebody after pulling stuff like that.

I know some speculated that it might have been suicide. I have my own opinions on people that "opt out" like that, but as you said, those would be best kept to ourselves at this moment. If that was the case though my thoughts are truly with the family that now have to cope with this.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:04 am

I love the description of this movie on SyFy:

"A disastrous experiment creates killer tornadoes that shoot shards of ice"
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:13 am

......and the hits keep coming

just as my mom is getting a little better, my mom's bf for 6 years had to be rushed to the e.r today, doctors said he may have had a heart attack. this is definitely turning into one of the worst years of my life, i lost my grandpa early this year and then i lost two close family friends to suicide and now this...
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:46 am

trbfan wrote:

What movie is it? I totally want to see that.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:38 am

lemonhead75 wrote:
trbfan wrote:

What movie is it? I totally want to see that.

Ice Twisters.
Back to top Go down
Buckeye24
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
Buckeye24

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:57 am

My uncle's in Afghanistan right now, and yesterday he updated his Facebook..

"Day 25 - thankful to have the opportunity to assist a number of taliban meet their 72 virgins... Tonight was a good night for America."

You don't mess with America.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:37 pm

So my sister bought an 8 gb iPod touch and I'm posting from
It right now
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:47 am

Oh god the new website banner. Could I Photoshop my own version for use.
Back to top Go down
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:00 am

Yeah.. This banner kind of sucks. :O
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:13 am

I like it.
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:25 am

It doesn't suck. I have a splendid idea for it although it may bring about anger in some members though.
Back to top Go down
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:28 am

Now that I look at it again, it's not half bad.. I'm not digging the peppermint candy wheels, however.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:32 am

Thank you Caleb for spending your precious time on making a holiday logo! I appreciate it and I like it!
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:36 am

WAY TO BE POLITICAL CORRECT CALEB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Discussion Thread
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next