Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesNASCARs at Atlanta/Indycar/Everything else not important - Page 4 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
NASCARs at Atlanta/Indycar/Everything else not important - Page 4 FInzoqm

NASCARs at Atlanta/Indycar/Everything else not important - Page 4 SInIxxP

NASCARs at Atlanta/Indycar/Everything else not important - Page 4 8ZYsMSX

NASCARs at Atlanta/Indycar/Everything else not important - Page 4 Q1ZNvzf

NASCARs at Atlanta/Indycar/Everything else not important - Page 4 YtoHmfG

NASCARs at Atlanta/Indycar/Everything else not important

Go down 
+9
Jake_Ace
TheShermanator
AuzGrams
Caleb Paul
Jordan Robson
racemaxx31
Buckeye24
trbfan
bakes991
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

NASCARs at Atlanta/Indycar/Everything else not important - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASCARs at Atlanta/Indycar/Everything else not important   NASCARs at Atlanta/Indycar/Everything else not important - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:35 am

RobbyG723 wrote:
So wait why dont they go to Atlanta twice? *Someone points to the stands*. Oh that makes since.

People just dont seem to want to pay $50 to see a Cup race down here. I 100% guarantee you if they lowered to tickets to $30 a pop they would fill almost every seat in the track. But they wont and we'll just keel seeing only half of the stands filled. So sad.

maybe because it was a tuesday morning??
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: NASCARs at Atlanta/Indycar/Everything else not important   NASCARs at Atlanta/Indycar/Everything else not important - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:36 am

RobbyG723 wrote:
So wait why dont they go to Atlanta twice? *Someone points to the stands*. Oh that makes since.

People just dont seem to want to pay $50 to see a Cup race down here. I 100% guarantee you if they lowered to tickets to $30 a pop they would fill almost every seat in the track. But they wont and we'll just keel seeing only half of the stands filled. So sad.

It was a Tuesday race moron. People have to work, go to school, etc. I was surprised by the number of people in the stands today. If the stands are empty on the night it was supposed to be run, maybe i'll agree. But not 3 days after the scheduled event, during the middle of the week.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: NASCARs at Atlanta/Indycar/Everything else not important   NASCARs at Atlanta/Indycar/Everything else not important - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:08 pm

Yeah, I saw a picture or something and there was a really good crowd at the track on Sunday, it was pretty packed. The Labor Day races have been packed, Atlanta lost the March race because no gave a shit about the March races here, so they dwindled out and there were no crouds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NASCARs at Atlanta/Indycar/Everything else not important   NASCARs at Atlanta/Indycar/Everything else not important - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

NASCARs at Atlanta/Indycar/Everything else not important
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4