Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesGeneral Politics Thread - Page 2 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
General Politics Thread - Page 2 FInzoqm

General Politics Thread - Page 2 SInIxxP

General Politics Thread - Page 2 8ZYsMSX

General Politics Thread - Page 2 Q1ZNvzf

General Politics Thread - Page 2 YtoHmfG

General Politics Thread

Go down 
+17
Buckeye24
Shawn_82
Chin
lonewolf2864
Lambert
AuzGrams
Jordan Robson
Jake_Ace
BaltoRacing
Matt Patterson
mearsfan13
Matt_Emerson29
lemonhead75
trbfan
bakes991
Caleb Paul
TheShermanator
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

General Politics Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Politics Thread   General Politics Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:41 pm

So, the news is saying that a NATO Airstrike killed Libyan leader Momar Gadhaffi.
Showing people dancing in the street...We know for a fact that a large part of these
"Militants" are not citizens of Libya. Many have come in from surrounding countries and
are infact members of terrorist groups? So why are they on our side? Simple. Gadhaffi
frequently spoke of the corruption in our nations. Sure, he was odd, eccentric, and weird
but he would never go along with what The Powers That Be in our nations wanted.

Gadhaffi had a large support base of citizens of Libya, no matter what the proganda
from the media is telling you. They have fought NATO trained troops and these
"militia" of supposed rebels for months to keep Gadhaffi. Theres no doubt Gadhaffi has
done some bad things, but the story we are getting from the media is just not accurate.
Just another case of a country taken over, leader killed, and someone will be thrown in
thats worse. Look at Iraq...Look at Egypt who just this year we pumped Hundreds of Millions
if not Billions of dollars into to support the overthrow of their leader. They already have
a more hostile regime in charge than the original leader was. Heck, in Egypt they showed
thousands dancing in the streets. The only people they are showing now are maybe 30 peoplein a city dancing with AK-47s, I dont see many if any citizens dancing.

OH BUT WAIT. Theres another gem I've just seen on CNN making me believe this thing is a whole crock of crap. I thought the reason they couldnt show us Bin Laden pics on the is because they were gory. WELL WELL WELL they certainly must have forgotten that between now and then because they are happy who they say is Momar Gadhaffi on CNN with half his face missing. Right...

Not buying this BS...Try again next time.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: General Politics Thread   General Politics Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:35 am

This turns into the weirdest political ad ever at 35 seconds.

Back to top Go down
BaltoRacing
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
BaltoRacing

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: General Politics Thread   General Politics Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:32 am

trbfan wrote:
This turns into the weirdest political ad ever at 35 seconds.

It is moments like this that I wish The Boondocks were still making new episodes. They would have a field day with this!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gadgefan48?feature=mhum
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: General Politics Thread   General Politics Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:34 am

Herman Cain is the man ahahhaa
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: General Politics Thread   General Politics Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:08 am

Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: General Politics Thread   General Politics Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:14 am

And...The cops..Have done it now.

At Occupy Oakland (Its Oakland I would expect this), cops counted down the time the peaceful protestors had to leave..Before that count got down they began firing tear gas and rubber bullets. One person they hit was a 24 year old Iraq War veteran who know has a fractured skull do the bullet hitting him in the head. THIS, could be the straw that breaks the camels back.

Also theres picures of a handicapped grandma in a wheel chair getting teargassed from Oakland.

Last edited by trbfan on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: General Politics Thread   General Politics Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:22 am

What the fuck. How the fuck could a handicapped grandmother be doing anything that requires a violent response?
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: General Politics Thread   General Politics Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 4:59 am

I would call this attempted murder:

Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: General Politics Thread   General Politics Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:50 am

How dare they attempted to help an injured person! God, that is so fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: General Politics Thread   General Politics Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:55 am

Btw that guy was knocked to the ground by a percussion grenade, then had another one blow up in his face. All which were thrown by the police. But I'm not quite sure what was going on before they started throwing them.

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon #77
General Politics Thread - Page 2 14668090498054416419
3X Retro Series Champion
2X ROC Champion
2X ASA Champion
1X RIROC Champion

AF: 4-3 DEN: 4-3 PIT: 3-3

Online Career:
Top 5's: 279
Top 10's: 426
Poles: 29
Wins: 81
Championships: 6
iRacing wins: 21
11/6
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: General Politics Thread   General Politics Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 7:05 am

Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: General Politics Thread   General Politics Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 3:47 am

Radio host at about 4 minutes talking to Mitt Romney, switches his vote from Mitt Romney to Ron Paul on air..And lets loose on Romney. Hits the nail on the head with them.

http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/viewVideo.php?video_id=16512
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: General Politics Thread   General Politics Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:00 am

Love it.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: General Politics Thread   General Politics Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:04 am

Pull out of Iraq? Lets go to Iran.

From a Russia Today report just a few minutes ago:

Russia Today America, I believe..is the only semi-legitimate source of news here.
Back to top Go down
Lambert
Lambert

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-12-07

PostSubject: Re: General Politics Thread   General Politics Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:23 am

Well if this happens, then we will bring WWIII to the mist. And we do, good bye world.

CRI Truck Series Season 2 Champion

Latest Win - Richmond (Pro-Line S15)
Latest Finish - Darlington 4th (PROTOform Dash S6)
Latest Pole - Talladega (PROTOform Trucks)

CRI & Solstice Career Stats:
Championships - 4
Starts - 391
Wins - 55
Top 5s - 245
Top 10s - 347
Poles - 47
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: General Politics Thread   General Politics Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:17 am

Jesse Ventura reaction to having his case against the TSA thrown out of court again...I agree with most of this:

Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: General Politics Thread   General Politics Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:52 am

It appears that Fox News is actively working to ban Ron Paul from the Republican debates. They were talking about banning him on the network monday, and I believe he may not be allowed in the debate tonight. This comes after Paul won the Ohio and Illinois straw polls.

Jesse Ventura says we need to be in the streets protesting if Paul is not allowed to debate, but also that Paul could be a great 3rd party candidate. Because he is getting a good portion of voters no matter what party he is on.
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: General Politics Thread   General Politics Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:55 pm

I was looking at CNN earlier, and if you want a good laugh, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv9LBUG4KsE
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: General Politics Thread   General Politics Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Just watched it on Yahoo lol. Ron Paul is loving this lol.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: General Politics Thread   General Politics Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:01 am

Saw this on Rura lolololol. These sheep in this photo crack me up. Oh p.s I'm pretty sure I heard of someone being killed in one of those occupy Oakland deals so to anyone that says those are totally peaceful.. Think again.

General Politics Thread - Page 2 Image001
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: General Politics Thread   General Politics Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:05 am

The guy killed in Oakland has nothing to do with Occupy Wall Street...Its Oakland. It was just a few blocks from the Occupy protests.

They aren't protesting against all companies (I hope they aren't), but the major ones that are manipulating our legal system to get ahead and cheating the system..

Another example of that. The political organization Americans for Prosperity who is using PAC and Super-PAC laws to be able to donate unlimited amounts of money to anyone they want to, without letting the people know. They also can take donations from anyone, without letting us know who donated to them.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: General Politics Thread   General Politics Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:09 am

Still, all this shit is a big ass waste of time and you know it. A big waste of time and money so a bunch of college sheep people can have an excuse to get out and 'party' (so they think). People like that are why I have zero faith in the future of this country. Soon enough the entire country will be filled with these sheep people and we'll have nobody with common sense left. And when that happens I'll hope I'll be dead or moved into another country. Buncha friggen idiots
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: General Politics Thread   General Politics Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:17 am

They are excersizing their right to peacefully assemble. If no one voiced their opinions, nothing would change. Althought there are a certain number of people who just jumped on the chance to protest, most of the people are attempting to make a change.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: General Politics Thread   General Politics Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:29 am

By sitting in the middle of the street wasting millions of dollars and peoples time? Thats making change these days? Hell let me go outside and run around naked real fast I guess that will count as change and voicing my opinion too! Hot damn I sure am contributing to society!!!

Maybe if they got JOBS and contributed to society/economy that would be change. But they make more change by taking a fucking shit in their toilets than they do sitting in the middle of the damn road or park and wasting everyones time and MONEY. Yep, lots of change there. Sheep people FTW.

If they want change they'll vote Obamas ass out and vote for Ron Paul. But they won't do that because the media says who the sheep vote for.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: General Politics Thread   General Politics Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:46 am

They have a right to go wherever the hell they want, but to setup camps and stuff like that and stay there for weeks in the middle of the park is not saying anything at all to the big companies. It's only wasting the city's money, cops time, and taking up a place where people like to hangout instead of being crowded over. Oh and the fact that some of these places are being shutdown because of the over abundance of LITER in the camps, some of them are just straight up nasty.

So yeah, unless you got a whole group of people to march down to the white house and protest in front of the lawn, all these little protests are doing is hurting more than helping.

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon #77
General Politics Thread - Page 2 14668090498054416419
3X Retro Series Champion
2X ROC Champion
2X ASA Champion
1X RIROC Champion

AF: 4-3 DEN: 4-3 PIT: 3-3

Online Career:
Top 5's: 279
Top 10's: 426
Poles: 29
Wins: 81
Championships: 6
iRacing wins: 21
11/6
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Politics Thread   General Politics Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Politics Thread
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next