Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesRandom Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 FInzoqm

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 SInIxxP

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 8ZYsMSX

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 Q1ZNvzf

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 YtoHmfG

Random Discussion Thread IV

Go down 
+27
bmxrcodol04
Buckeye24
Dan Mackay
AuzGrams
BaltoRacing
ILIKECHEEZE24
Matt_Emerson29
Dylan Livengood
Lambert
blackfender2314
Bubba025
Jordan Robson
Matt Patterson
Shawn_82
Doc
Jake_Ace
Chin
lonewolf2864
NascarManiaco99
racemaxx31
AntmanB
Keiichi Nakamura
Caleb Paul
trbfan
TheShermanator
bakes991
lemonhead75
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:37 am

We get from the 21st to the 3rd. so I go back tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
NascarManiaco99
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
NascarManiaco99

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:02 am

I can't compare to you guys, because here the system is different than USA system. We start at the last week of January/first week of February. Then we get winter vacation for the month of July, come back in August and go until the last week of November/first week of December. Then summer vacation again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chin
Server Manager
Server Manager
Chin

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2011-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:06 am

Jake Poulin wrote:
Quote :
Power MetalHaven
Sad to say this well not really idfc but this has to be said to get off my mind, im done with rFactor and everything NASCAR related on youtube, I played that game all it can be but now it bores me to death so RIP rFactor and NR2003 go fuck yourself in the face, what projects I will do for 2012 is nothing I wont be doing any crash comps or nascar things hell all im gonna upload is music and random ...videos of video games like online and stuff but PMH is done with NASCAR we close our doors to it, Pascal might make somemore NR2003 videos but not forever he soon will stop, he is the last pioneer left so be grateful everyone cause its coming the end of NR2003 is upon us for 2012.There will be alot better games coming out this year and we can continue on those aka rFactor 2 if its good enough..See More

LikeUnlike · · 8 hours ago ·

Power MetalHaven
one last thing is I got a daughter on the way so I wont have any time to make any good videos still its life what can you do lol it was a great ride Very Happy
8 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1

I lol'd
What an attention whore lmao

Also, doubt that'll last more than a month.
Back to top Go down
Keiichi Nakamura
Pedobear
Pedobear
Keiichi Nakamura

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:36 am

Chin wrote:
Jake Poulin wrote:
Quote :
Power MetalHaven
Sad to say this well not really idfc but this has to be said to get off my mind, im done with rFactor and everything NASCAR related on youtube, I played that game all it can be but now it bores me to death so RIP rFactor and NR2003 go fuck yourself in the face, what projects I will do for 2012 is nothing I wont be doing any crash comps or nascar things hell all im gonna upload is music and random ...videos of video games like online and stuff but PMH is done with NASCAR we close our doors to it, Pascal might make somemore NR2003 videos but not forever he soon will stop, he is the last pioneer left so be grateful everyone cause its coming the end of NR2003 is upon us for 2012.There will be alot better games coming out this year and we can continue on those aka rFactor 2 if its good enough..See More

LikeUnlike · · 8 hours ago ·

Power MetalHaven
one last thing is I got a daughter on the way so I wont have any time to make any good videos still its life what can you do lol it was a great ride Very Happy
8 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1

I lol'd
What an attention whore lmao

Also, doubt that'll last more than a month.
You guys are p. wrong, he'll be back within 2 weeks. He said this bullcrap 10000000000 times now. And the reason why Pascal likes hanging out with that pathetic, lying, backward thinking parasite is because he doesn't know how to speak english - even Maniaco is better now tbh.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:39 am

Judging from that post, they seem to believe they are the only part of the nr03 community left lmao
Back to top Go down
NascarManiaco99
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
NascarManiaco99

Number of posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:46 am

Rocky will be back as fast as he says he ain't gonna go back with a girl. That ain't lasting 2 weeks like Negi sayed.
In another note, I've really decided that this will be my last NR2003 year. Next year is my last high school year, so I need to really concentrate in other stuff than it. I'm gonna try to take part as many races I can this year and try to win at least one race, because until now I didn't win a single race (fun races don't count lol). And I'm thinking in doing a fun race this month yet.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:27 am

Pioneer? The FUCK has he ever contributed to NR2003 aside from over done and retarded NR2003 videos?
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:34 am

I'm sick. I felt okay most of the day, but a few minutes after school I almost passed out. I thought it was just a weird balance thing but I look pretty sick and feel like my stomach is about to explode now. I only seem to have balance issues if I stand in one place...ugh
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:38 am

Apparently Negi made an appearance in the Penn State game:

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 397355_10150558384711011_62826981010_11099869_1758666266_n
Back to top Go down
Chin
Server Manager
Server Manager
Chin

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2011-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:45 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:53 am

fucking argh. So the only girl that ever had my heart posted like, pictures of her and her BF on FB earlier, and seeing her look so different (not in the way she use to look, aka beautiful). But so happy just made me think about the old times and what could have been. She was the girl I said I love you to but never made a commitment to her no matter how much she wanted or tried to. Sometimes i wanna go back in time and change that because I know damn well me and her would still be together right now and things would be different. I damn well know shed still be the beautiful, funny girl I use to know.. Instead I decided to be a player and just go party and do all that crap instead of seeing what was really in front of me.. And now when I do find a good girl I always hold them up to the same bar or whatever because I want them to be like her and if I don't feel the same way I did with this girl then I toss them aside and shit. So I end up ruining solid relationships because all I can think about is the one that got away from me. Blah. Of course I would be feeling good and all of a sudden that shit pops up lol..

Oh well, gotta change that what if to a whatever I guess right haha.
Back to top Go down
Keiichi Nakamura
Pedobear
Pedobear
Keiichi Nakamura

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:52 pm

bakes991 wrote:
Apparently Negi made an appearance in the Penn State game:

I was planning to dress up as Jerry Sandusky, but thought it was inappropriate so meh? P. Funny find tho baker
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:27 pm

Haha, local radio station DJ caught that lmao
Back to top Go down
AntmanB
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2011-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:52 pm

Im Probably going to Bring Back the ESPN Contest come Feburary. what that is is you would Try to guess how many times espn would say a word during the race. You would Get Points Depending on how Far you werer away from the Actual #. the words will Probably Be Right Now, opportunity, Danica, and a bonus. i won in 2009 and Balto won in 2010.
Back to top Go down
AntmanB
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2011-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:53 pm

i did it on the old crl fourms i believe
Back to top Go down
Matt Patterson
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
Matt Patterson

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:00 pm

do Travis Pastrana for the races that he enters lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000430
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:47 am

Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:22 pm

I had picked my Algebra 2 grade up to a 57%...but I bombed my last test. I got 55 points out of 130...and my grade fell to a 53%...
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:03 am

Well..If anyone was wondering why I wasn't on TS last night at all...I basically hit a low point in my mental health. From the second I woke up yesterday I didnt feel right...I guess that was my back, but I felt miserable all day. We went to the store at 7 and I came back and did some road america testing. After that my back pinched really bad..I was freaking out there...From 8 pm to 4 am..I was having an anxiety attack..or something..Acting irrational...My legs got weak and I got dizzy like I was getting a virus, I had diahhrea yesterday so i freaked myself out bad that I had meningitis. I am guessing I didnt...

I managed to get an hour of sleep...When I woke up felt like the circulation was cut off to part of my leg..so im worried about that no..

My body feels absolutely wrecked after last night...I woke up with bad nausea and bad headache. I dont know what happened..I dont know what was going on..I just know everything was going crazy with me...I need help. An 8 hour anxiety run...absolutely wipes out your body.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:49 am

I've never done this well in school, my GPA is up to 3.5 now. all my teachers this year are awesome
my best year GPA from 6-10th grade was like 3.3 up to this point
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:38 am

Ugh, im more nautious now than I have been in my life..And my left leg still hurts.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:37 am

So, my schools government teacher told my friend he wanted to punch him in the fucking face. Guess who is gonna get fired? Like 20 kids have already gone to the office to complain. Sorry son of a bitch was never a good teacher anyways.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:59 pm

IIve just spent most of this day sleeping. I'm really tired and my allergies are botherhing me today.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:45 am

I enjoy passing urges to punch multiple people in the face.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:15 am

i think we need to make you a twitter account Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Discussion Thread IV
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next