Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesRandom Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 FInzoqm

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 SInIxxP

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 8ZYsMSX

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 Q1ZNvzf

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 YtoHmfG

Random Discussion Thread IV

Go down 
+27
bmxrcodol04
Buckeye24
Dan Mackay
AuzGrams
BaltoRacing
ILIKECHEEZE24
Matt_Emerson29
Dylan Livengood
Lambert
blackfender2314
Bubba025
Jordan Robson
Matt Patterson
Shawn_82
Doc
Jake_Ace
Chin
lonewolf2864
NascarManiaco99
racemaxx31
AntmanB
Keiichi Nakamura
Caleb Paul
trbfan
TheShermanator
bakes991
lemonhead75
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:10 pm

12 hours actually, as of now. I would love to play outside with my friends, but there isn't much to do. My basketball hoop could be set up again I guess, but none of my friends is that interested in basketball. No one can ever seem to get a ride over here either, and I rarely get invited anywhere, so most of my interaction with my friends is on the computer. When I was younger I would roller blade around the street with my neighbors, but they've moved away and I don't have any roller blades that fit anymore.
Back to top Go down
Matt Patterson
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
Matt Patterson

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:24 am

usually ill just throw the football around or play basketball with my best friend who lives next door, but now that he has my MW3 copy i haven't seen him at school for 3 days.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000430
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:12 am

Jordan Robson wrote:
Lol... Does anyone ever go outside and do shit? Like holy crap. Pick up a Basketball or something and go do something lol. I can't imagine sitting and playing a video game for 8 hours, let alone 12!!!

I've got no faith in humanity anymore.
That's why older people believe our generation is a waste. That's not true as I am hardly ever non-active. I play football, lift weights, and run during the weekends. I'm not in as good a shape as I could be, but I'm far from being out of shape.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:22 am

Thankfully your one of the people that do. While half of the world are playing MW3 for days on end.
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Shawn_82
Shawn_82

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:15 am

Ladyfriends are where its at Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shawn-Taylor-Racing/16781941995050
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:44 am

NASCARGearHead wrote:
Thankfully your one of the people that do. While half of the world are playing MW3 for days on end.

Proud to say I do not own MW3, nor any system that would play it.
Back to top Go down
Bubba025
Graphical Manager
Graphical Manager
Bubba025

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:03 am

haha, I have:

Ladyfriend
MW3
Sports

and I manage out time perfectly fine!
Back to top Go down
http://bigevilracing.com
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:12 am

I don't even have an Xbox or PS3 or anything. I rarely spend more than a few hours at a time on the computer. When I do it's usually late at night during the weekdays on TS here or racing. I did buy Minecraft but haven't played it regularly in probably a full year now. I would much rather be out with friends or family. My Grandparents are coming home fro North Carolina, my sister is coming home to visit from South Carolina, and my friend from Tampa for winter break besides his regular visits where we get our "posse" together and do whatever it is we can do, which isn't much. Usually it's bowling or a movie.

The last thing I'll be doing is spending 8 hours playing games on the computer.
Back to top Go down
blackfender2314
Teamspeak Admin
Teamspeak Admin
blackfender2314

Number of posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:36 am

racemaxx31 wrote:
NASCARGearHead wrote:

Proud to say I do not own MW3, nor any system that would play it.

PC.

boom.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:52 am

I've played video games for 8 hours at a time before, (that usually only happens to me when a new COD comes out)but never in the middle of the day. I don't understand how i can do the same thing for so long, my attention span is usually only good for 1-2 hours. if gets really bad I end up playing from like 7PM to 5AM. Its deppressing when you stay up late and sleep late in the winter here because the sun sets at like 3:45. When MW3 came out, I played it non stop for the first 2 weeks but I haven't touched it in like 5 days now, it burnt out real fast for me. It's dissapointing that I've had not much of a life outside of school after the fall sports season ended, My friends and I always got a carpool going to the away football games, that was really fun. I always use to go play golf on the weekends too. Going to golf meets was really fun because you got to meet guys from other schools. Ive never played a school sport where you talk to the opponent more than golf. And you get to go play at some of the nicest golf courses in the state for free. but the last month or so I haven't moved on the weekends. I think I might get back into skiing this year, I haven't done that in a few years.

Please Excuse me for venting about my life on here, I'm sure nobody cares.
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:57 am

During the winter usually I don't do a whole lot. Summer is a different story
Back to top Go down
Keiichi Nakamura
Pedobear
Pedobear
Keiichi Nakamura

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:24 am

During summers, I lock myself up in my room, turn on 2 ACs (I have two ACs in my room because the other one is not reliable) and not do anything. Ican't stand the heat. The only time I was outside during summers are for training camps and e-camps. Other than that, I'm usually home.

Winters are different though. During winter breaks I go to Japan or someplace else to ski or snowboard. Also love playing pond/outdoor hockey lol.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:26 am

Ha, you wouldn't last down here at all. Most of the time the highs in the winter is 50 where I'm at...

Weren't you hoping to get scouted by one of the SEC schools a while back?
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:29 pm

I really need to clean my room lol. I just need to make it through 8 more days of school before Christmas break and tbh it can't come soon enough. My grades have gone up a combined total of 62% among 6 classes from the 1st quarter to where I am now, just past the mid point of the 2nd quarter. My grade in Earth Science went from a 44% to a 87%. And yet, while my grades have gone up, everything else has gone down, lol.
Back to top Go down
Keiichi Nakamura
Pedobear
Pedobear
Keiichi Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:24 am

bakes991 wrote:
Ha, you wouldn't last down here at all. Most of the time the highs in the winter is 50 where I'm at...

Weren't you hoping to get scouted by one of the SEC schools a while back?

Ya LSU wanted me, so is Tennesee, Texas, Mich. State (although they want me as a RB) and Purdue...
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:35 am

Even if you don't plan to play at the NFL level, I would still take the opportunity with any one of those universities. Get a degree, start building a future. That's a free ride for playing a game. I'd be damn happy with that.

This isn't a knock at your skill-set or playing ability, but even if you did want to go to the NFL, there are no promises down that road. Of the thousands of football players in the NCAA, only a few hundred will make it to the NFL. It's always nice to have a backup plan, and a college degree is a pretty damn good one.
Back to top Go down
Bubba025
Graphical Manager
Graphical Manager
Bubba025

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:31 am

Shit, I'd love to go to LSU or Purdue. I've got friends either planning on or are going to those schools.
Back to top Go down
http://bigevilracing.com
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:06 pm

Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:28 pm

And I don't know any of those songs... Hopefully I'll actually know (and like) some of the top 50 songs... So far everything seems like pop/rap songs, which I am not very fond of.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Pitchfork is a joke of a music site. Half the crap on there is fabricated as far as articles go.
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:42 pm

So.. Any WWE fan would know that Hellfire and Brimstone has returned to the WWE.. Masked Kane has returned... Might have to start watching again now. :O
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:10 am

Have to go back to the doctor today to get more blood drawn. My lipase numbers were off. Lipase is something in the pancreas used in digestion. Gallbladder apparently can cause issues with it even though it looked good in the ultrasound. Pancreatitis can cause it. bowel issues can cause it.

Gotta go for an MRI tommorow.

Ugh..One thing after another.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:33 am

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 Donatephysics3
Back to top Go down
Keiichi Nakamura
Pedobear
Pedobear
Keiichi Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:37 am

Stephen Black wrote:
So.. Any WWE fan would know that Hellfire and Brimstone has returned to the WWE.. Masked Kane has returned... Might have to start watching again now. :O

Lol i was watching last night and i was like: say wutttt

lol when Road Dogg came on... those idiot kids who fap to john cena and like the pg crap, dont know who the fuck he was...

inb4 i like the /technicality/ of pro wrestling (i.e. moves and violence) but i do not like the part where the faces go to the point where they kiss babies asses and date fat girls for one day

Also, props to chad for reminding me... we need the american bad ass 'taker back.

>> Also warning to you stephen, micheal cole is /still annoying/ hope they remove that role.. i am he's good at commentating, but he acts like he's JBL lol
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:55 am

I really didn't need to see that after my post Baker.

I dunno what it is, now I got a dull pain in my right side..I know for the last week I've had bad gas in the chest. I guess this is related to my lipase being off from something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Discussion Thread IV
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next