Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesRandom Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 FInzoqm

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 SInIxxP

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 8ZYsMSX

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 Q1ZNvzf

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 YtoHmfG

Random Discussion Thread IV

Go down 
+27
bmxrcodol04
Buckeye24
Dan Mackay
AuzGrams
BaltoRacing
ILIKECHEEZE24
Matt_Emerson29
Dylan Livengood
Lambert
blackfender2314
Bubba025
Jordan Robson
Matt Patterson
Shawn_82
Doc
Jake_Ace
Chin
lonewolf2864
NascarManiaco99
racemaxx31
AntmanB
Keiichi Nakamura
Caleb Paul
trbfan
TheShermanator
bakes991
lemonhead75
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:27 am

Great... I think my internet card on my PC fucking died.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:28 pm

My awards ceremony thing was last night. Took my piture as part of the group of the 6 best scoring people on teh Americnism test thing, the top scoring guy and girl from Sophmores up to Seniors. The picture went quickly enough, but it took a while for the old geezers in charge of the ceremony thing to get to get going. Not a big deal, the only people there were the immediate famalies of the award winners. I got a certificate and an American legion pin. I'm happy mostly because I have something to put on my resume, lol.
Back to top Go down
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:50 pm

Thanks to Ian posting the old Rubbin's Racin' site.. I had to do system restore on my computer. -_-

Going to Tennessee this weekend.. When I return, I may have a girlie going on a date with me.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:26 am

Thats about the fifth person I've heard of getting a virus lately. Probably all from RuRa.

I was lucky with my paranoia..I saw one small thing go wrong with my computer and I immediately went into a virus scan and got rid of the virus before it could do anything. The only thing I am still trying to fix is a google redirection it has set in.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:19 am

lemonhead75 wrote:
My awards ceremony thing was last night. Took my piture as part of the group of the 6 best scoring people on teh Americnism test thing, the top scoring guy and girl from Sophmores up to Seniors. The picture went quickly enough, but it took a while for the old geezers in charge of the ceremony thing to get to get going. Not a big deal, the only people there were the immediate famalies of the award winners. I got a certificate and an American legion pin. I'm happy mostly because I have something to put on my resume, lol.

I take it you weren't tested on your spelling

I'm an asshole for saying that; not just because of what baker said, I probably look like a major douchewipe after saying that after sherm's post. I didn't see that big announcement until now, It's a big eye opener for me. I was just skimming on the RDT at school without thinking. I meant for it to be a harmless joke but i said it like an ass, and didn't even acknowledge what you have accomplished. I deserve to be banned for that. I'm not joking either. I apologize for all of the things I've said to you in the past, you don't deserve to be treated like that. I got no room to make comments about spelling, mine's much worse lol.

Let's try this again:

I take it you weren't tested on your speeling then? lol jk Razz
Great accomplishment man, I didn't think you had something like that in you

Last edited by Jake Poulin on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:23 am

Really Jake? Really?

Anyways. Congrats Nick!

The RuRa deal is some malicious URL, my guess is in one of the ads if there are any, but I have adblock. I also have Avast who blocks everything before it attacks me.

Also, Aric Almirola's site keeps blocking trojans lmfao.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:19 am

I remember I got a Trojan from the AutoGP Series site.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:42 am

Lmao, a quote from a not-so-Christmas song:

"Falalala Go f*** yourself"
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:02 am

Jake Poulin wrote:

I take it you weren't tested on your spelling

I'm an asshole for saying that; not just because of what baker said, I probably look like a major douchewipe after saying that after sherm's post. I didn't see that big announcement until now, It's a big eye opener for me. I was just skimming on the RDT at school without thinking. I meant for it to be a harmless joke but i said it like an ass, and didn't even acknowledge what you have accomplished. I deserve to be banned for that. I'm not joking either. I apologize for all of the things I've said to you in the past, you don't deserve to be treated like that. I got no room to make comments about spelling, mine's much worse lol.

Let's try this again:

I take it you weren't tested on your speeling then? lol jk Razz
Great accomplishment man, I didn't think you had something like that in you
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:46 am

Stuff like that, I love people who look back and realize what they did wrong. Thanks Jake! I appreciate that!
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:20 am

say goodbye to the internet as you know it if this bill passes today

http://americancensorship.org/
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:32 am

I has sound! Very Happy

Which means no TS for this computer though... Not sure why, but TS turns all of my sounds into static... :/ I remember TS2 did it too back in March and what not.
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:14 am

Go to your control panel, Hardware and Sound, Sound and right click on the speakers. Then go to Properties, Advanced tab, and uncheck "Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device." Do the same for your microphone, see if that fixes it. Make sure you dont have TS open.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:22 am

Did that, opened TS and still did it
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:54 am

Woo...College professor bringing down my GPA by putting the wrong grade in the computer. Can't get it changed until January 10th.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:31 am

Got the sound to work in TS now! Just can't get my mic to work -_-

Oh well...
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:40 am

IDK why but I'm in like the greatest mood I've been in for a long ass time. lol. Maybe its because of the music I'm listening to lately, or the fact that I've got less drama in my life now that I dropped about 90% of my friends lol. Or the fact that I'm so close to making my dream come true. Who knows but I love it.

Hope everyone elses day is going good as well!
Back to top Go down
Shawn_82
Shawn_82

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:11 am

All is fine and dandy in the great white north. It has been for weeks on end now Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shawn-Taylor-Racing/16781941995050
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:02 am

Meh, I've been better...
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:09 am

It would be nice if it would snow
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:14 am

Right lol. Its cold as hell here but hasn't snowed at all since winter began. Not normal for us lol. I mean, if its going to be 20 degrees it should at least snow so it can bring some entertainment lol.

I want to drifttttttt!
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:18 am

I think we've gotten 2 inches of rain this month so far, disappointing after we got 8 inches of snow in October
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:19 am

Yeah we've had more rain than snow this season lol. We've had two or three flood warnings in this area in the past 2 weeks. Kinda weird because usually this time of year its Winter storm warnings lol.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:22 am

Don't really ever get snow here, it's usually slush if it does "snow" here.

Back in January, we got real snow, though.
Back to top Go down
NascarManiaco99
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
NascarManiaco99

Number of posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:53 pm

Since the start of december, we are getting 89 degrees almost every day. And when it's winter around here, the minimum we get is around 50 degrees...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Discussion Thread IV
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next