Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesRandom Discussion Thread IV - Page 40 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 40 FInzoqm

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 40 SInIxxP

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 40 8ZYsMSX

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 40 Q1ZNvzf

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 40 YtoHmfG

Random Discussion Thread IV

Go down 
+27
bmxrcodol04
Buckeye24
Dan Mackay
AuzGrams
BaltoRacing
ILIKECHEEZE24
Matt_Emerson29
Dylan Livengood
Lambert
blackfender2314
Bubba025
Jordan Robson
Matt Patterson
Shawn_82
Doc
Jake_Ace
Chin
lonewolf2864
NascarManiaco99
racemaxx31
AntmanB
Keiichi Nakamura
Caleb Paul
trbfan
TheShermanator
bakes991
lemonhead75
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:03 am

Got a question for the people that know computers better than I do... I turned of DEP and UAC, but Photoshop won't open at all, I tried all of the compatibility bullcrap, but none of it would let it open anyways. I did a Google search, but none of the suggestions people threw out helped me... Photoshop CS3 on Windows 7 64-bit
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:28 am

bakes991 wrote:
Got a question for the people that know computers better than I do... I turned of DEP and UAC, but Photoshop won't open at all, I tried all of the compatibility bullcrap, but none of it would let it open anyways. I did a Google search, but none of the suggestions people threw out helped me... Photoshop CS3 on Windows 7 64-bit

You "run as admin" right? lol Does it say "Not responding" or anything like that in the Task Manger in any of the processes or applications?

Also, when I turned off DEP before, I forgot to restart my computer before, so if you forgot then restart lol
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:42 am

ran as admin, restarted my computer

it acts like it's starting up on the start bar, but it turns back off
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:07 pm

I haven't been this happy in freaking AGES! I cannot believe how I feel right now. Its just so amazing Very Happy Little changes, a different view, and I'm amazing!
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:45 am

Only 84 days until college football kick off! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:45 am

Yes!
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:57 am

Going with some friends/acquaintances to see Prometheus in Imax 3D. Have to drive out to Ft. Wayne, Indiana just to see it xD. Going for the 10:30 showing, will be back home around 2am, then I have to get up early and be in Toledo by 10 for my Rusty Wallace Racing Experience.
Back to top Go down
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:22 pm

lmao.. What a bunch of dumbasses.

Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 40 Obama-demon-face-300x300
Back to top Go down
Dan Mackay
ARCA Driver
ARCA Driver
Dan Mackay

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:27 am

Its that time of the month to give me moneys so the race server keeps running, ect ect
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:32 am

Dan Mackay wrote:
Its that time of the month to give me moneys so the race server keeps running, ect ect
You are all welcome.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:38 am

Okay, so the Rusty Wallace Racing Experience thing was awesome. The entire thing was set up really shitty though. I was told I had car #7...and there was no #7. So I got in 87, and told the driver I was supposed to have a video package. He was hired the day before to drive only, so he called in one of the 2 official type people at the dang track. He didn't seem to know either so they just took a picture of me afterwards and put it on a plaque. The plaque and the video were the same price, so my mom explained and we got the plaque for free.

The ride along itself...was fucking terrifying. There were 8 cars on track at a time. 6 of them were people who paid to drive by themselves with radio help stuff, and 2 of the cars were for professionals to give ride-alongs. We didn't have a radio. All I had to wear was a helmet and the fancy belt. The car I was in was a 87 Chevy with Nationwide contigs, and the inside said "Something Tools Racing". Not sure where it came from heh. Looked to be 3+ years old. Anyways, it was quieter than I thought it would be. The thing that was the most surprising was just how much force gravity was putting on me. It totally felt like we were going to flip going into every turn. Also, some of the idiots driving themselves almsot wrecked us multiple times. Not a good idea to have those 2 groups on track at the same time, if you ask me. It was fucking amazing though, and I'll remember it forever. My driver was Norm Lewallen, who races the Sportsman division at Toledo Speedway every Friday night. He was a nice guy. All of the people were nice, they just didn't seem to have the communication thing worked out.
Back to top Go down
Dan Mackay
ARCA Driver
ARCA Driver
Dan Mackay

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:10 pm

5:34 AM Sunrise, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, and its going to be 86 today, even more fuuuuuuu
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:53 am

93 degrees here today.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:59 am

lemonhead75 wrote:
Okay, so the Rusty Wallace Racing Experience thing was awesome. The entire thing was set up really shitty though. I was told I had car #7...and there was no #7. So I got in 87, and told the driver I was supposed to have a video package. He was hired the day before to drive only, so he called in one of the 2 official type people at the dang track. He didn't seem to know either so they just took a picture of me afterwards and put it on a plaque. The plaque and the video were the same price, so my mom explained and we got the plaque for free.

The ride along itself...was fucking terrifying. There were 8 cars on track at a time. 6 of them were people who paid to drive by themselves with radio help stuff, and 2 of the cars were for professionals to give ride-alongs. We didn't have a radio. All I had to wear was a helmet and the fancy belt. The car I was in was a 87 Chevy with Nationwide contigs, and the inside said "Something Tools Racing". Not sure where it came from heh. Looked to be 3+ years old. Anyways, it was quieter than I thought it would be. The thing that was the most surprising was just how much force gravity was putting on me. It totally felt like we were going to flip going into every turn. Also, some of the idiots driving themselves almsot wrecked us multiple times. Not a good idea to have those 2 groups on track at the same time, if you ask me. It was fucking amazing though, and I'll remember it forever. My driver was Norm Lewallen, who races the Sportsman division at Toledo Speedway every Friday night. He was a nice guy. All of the people were nice, they just didn't seem to have the communication thing worked out.

Thats how it was at Thunderhill. No communication.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:04 am

So, Wetz. What is Dylan's current situation. I'm genuinely interested.
Back to top Go down
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:16 am

I just got Tabasco sauce in my eye. lol

-------

http://www.solsticeracing.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1514
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread IV   Random Discussion Thread IV - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Discussion Thread IV
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40