Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesLas Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 FInzoqm

Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 SInIxxP

Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 8ZYsMSX

Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 Q1ZNvzf

Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 YtoHmfG

Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross

Go down 
+10
trbfan
AuzGrams
lemonhead75
Matt_Emerson29
TheShermanator
Jordan Robson
Jake_Ace
bakes991
AntmanB
Caleb Paul
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2010-05-15

Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross   Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:15 am

10th place is OK I guess. Pretty much a 7th-10th place car when not in clean air.

Love how those Roush Racing cars racing like dumbasses at the end, boy that Daytona/Talladega teamwork really pays off in those other 32 races doesn't it!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross   Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:15 am

Just FUCKING cost Kahne a top 5 god damn fucking horsefaced mother fucker
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross   Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:17 am

Wow way to blame that on Kahne DW. What a fucking moron. Edwards dumbass went on the apron almost going INTO the turn. Almost took Biffle out too
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross   Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:20 am

I fail to see how that was Carl's fault. He cleared Kenseth and when Matt ran up on the back of him, lost the air on the front of his car and washed up into Kahne.

On the first lap, yeah that's uncalled for. With 4 to go, that's racing.

inb4 i'm wrong. I'll probably see the replay a few more times and see something new that changes my mind. Just how I see it at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross   Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:22 am

TheShermanator wrote:
I fail to see how that was Carl's fault. He cleared Kenseth and when Matt ran up on the back of him, lost the air on the front of his car and washed up into Kahne.

Agreed.. It was all racing that I could see there. But DW blaming it on Kahne for Kenseth going into the wall? no lol

I'm definitely getting the raced win diecast of this race, awesome to see Tony start off great for once.
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross   Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:24 am

I also don't think DW was blaming Kahne. He was just pointing out his car there is what probably sucked Kenseth's car around. Nothing Kasey could have done differently.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross   Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:30 am

NASCARGearHead wrote:
TheShermanator wrote:

Agreed.. It was all racing that I could see there. But DW blaming it on Kahne for Kenseth going into the wall? no lol

I'm definitely getting the raced win diecast of this race, awesome to see Tony start off great for once.
lol.. Sure you do.

Carl made it 3 wide like an idiot, when Tony made it 3 wide he didn't go down to the damn grass to do it. Carl made it 3 wide, then pushed up in the middle of the corner almost hitting the 16 and Kenseth. Carls the one who forced that issue and the end result put the 17 and 5 in the wall. Clear as day.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross   Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:34 am

I guess I can see that. The initial move was clean I thought. Sliding up in front of Kenseth was a bit much, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross   Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:36 am

Anyone that blames Kenseth for that is a straight up dipshit though. Hard racing sure but still a stupid move by Edwards making a 3 wide pass that low on the apron and that close to the turn. Hes not Tony Stewart, he should realize that by now.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross   Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:39 am

Yeah, definitely wasn't Kenseth's fault in that situation.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross   Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:41 am

Edwards' explaination: it just uhhhh, we got bunched up over thar
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross   Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:52 am

just another reason why I hate Roush-Fenway lol
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross   Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:55 am

Solid 10th for Dale Jr., anyways. Wish he could have stayed up front or that they could have made decent adjustments to get back through the pack. 4th in points. Onwards to Bristol!
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross   Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:59 am

Jake Poulin wrote:
Edwards' explaination: it just uhhhh, we got bunched up over thar
Thats what pissed me off the most. Edwards never takes blame for shit. Never apologizes or anything. Even last week when he took Newman out he didn't even apologize and nearly blamed Newman for the thing.

Fuck Roush, Kenseth is the only respectful driver there.

Day sucks. Kahne and JR both on front row, dream front row right there. JR leads 70 laps Kahne was in top 10 all day. Letarte fucks JR over and gets him stuck back in traffic and he couldn't ever get back up to the front. Kahne just gets screwed out of a top 5 by the 99. Can't get a break.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross   Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:55 am

Kenny Francis has the shittiest pit road strategy of all the crew chiefs minus Latarte...

Everyone takes two tires, Kahne takes 4... everyone takes fuel only, Kahne takes 2...

It's like he doesn't want Kahne to win at all... He should know that track position is everything, even with a fast car like what Kasey Kahne had today... Same thing has happened the last few years... Kahne SHOULD have been in front of the Roush Racing retards, but thanks to Kenny, he was behind them... Sets up the cars pretty damn good, sucks with the strategy big time...
Back to top Go down
Buckeye24
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
Buckeye24

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross   Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:02 pm

Umm anyone else find it weird that Biffle finished 3rd AGAIN? 0_o
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross   Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:21 pm

Buckeye24 wrote:
Umm anyone else find it weird that Biffle finished 3rd AGAIN? 0_o

His last three results are third, which makes out 3-3-3 and today was his 333rd start in the Cup Series. I'd say 3 would be his lucky number this year...
Back to top Go down
Buckeye24
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
Buckeye24

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross   Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:33 pm

EARNHARDT
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross   Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:46 am

Buckeye24 wrote:
EARNHARDT

Haha how did I know you were going to say that? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross   Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Las Vegas/Mobile/Daytona Motocross
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4