Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesProject CARS!  ( Slightly Mad Studios) - Page 8 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Project CARS!  ( Slightly Mad Studios) - Page 8 FInzoqm

Project CARS!  ( Slightly Mad Studios) - Page 8 SInIxxP

Project CARS!  ( Slightly Mad Studios) - Page 8 8ZYsMSX

Project CARS!  ( Slightly Mad Studios) - Page 8 Q1ZNvzf

Project CARS!  ( Slightly Mad Studios) - Page 8 YtoHmfG

Project CARS! ( Slightly Mad Studios)

Go down 
+6
Wobble
Doc
Dan Mackay
NascarManiaco99
Caleb Paul
SwiftyOne
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
SwiftyOne
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
SwiftyOne

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2012-04-29

Project CARS!  ( Slightly Mad Studios) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project CARS! ( Slightly Mad Studios)   Project CARS!  ( Slightly Mad Studios) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 5:25 am

I think it's video time...So lets play Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
SwiftyOne
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
SwiftyOne

PostSubject: Re: Project CARS! ( Slightly Mad Studios)   Project CARS!  ( Slightly Mad Studios) - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:37 am

Hi..

The latest PS4 Game play video...

Back to top Go down
SwiftyOne
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
SwiftyOne

PostSubject: Re: Project CARS! ( Slightly Mad Studios)   Project CARS!  ( Slightly Mad Studios) - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:09 am

I'm delighted to announce that Project CARS has now officially entered RTM (Release To Manufacture, or "Gold") status, with a street sale date of May the 7th/8th in Europe (TBC per country, but France is definitely the 7th and UK is the 8th) and May the 12th in the US.

Edit: If your a Console player (PS4 or XBone) You might find this interesting : http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-04-16-project-cars-on-ps4-and-xbox-one-has-pc-like-graphics-settings
Back to top Go down
SwiftyOne
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
SwiftyOne

PostSubject: Re: Project CARS! ( Slightly Mad Studios)   Project CARS!  ( Slightly Mad Studios) - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 2:19 am

OK..Time is very near....Not before you see another trailer though Smile Muliplayer ..Online ZZOom!

Back to top Go down
SwiftyOne
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
SwiftyOne

PostSubject: Re: Project CARS! ( Slightly Mad Studios)   Project CARS!  ( Slightly Mad Studios) - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 3:40 am

Back to top Go down
SwiftyOne
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
SwiftyOne

PostSubject: Re: Project CARS! ( Slightly Mad Studios)   Project CARS!  ( Slightly Mad Studios) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 5:38 am

PS4 game play...Looking this time, at what's under the hood, for Graphics, and Visual options adjustments for the player Smile

Back to top Go down
SwiftyOne
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
SwiftyOne

PostSubject: Re: Project CARS! ( Slightly Mad Studios)   Project CARS!  ( Slightly Mad Studios) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:41 am

Hop over to Gamersyde where you can see the very latest build of pCARS for the PS4 through direct feed videos ... "Amazing" http://www.gamersyde.com/news_project_cars_ps4_direct_feed_videos-16470_en.html
Back to top Go down
SwiftyOne
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
SwiftyOne

PostSubject: Re: Project CARS! ( Slightly Mad Studios)   Project CARS!  ( Slightly Mad Studios) - Page 8 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:06 pm

Project CARS Launch Trailer................................

"After four years of thorough testing and approval from both gamers and real racing pros, the most authentic, intense, beautiful and technically-advanced Racing Sim ever made is now crossing the finishing line!"

Back to top Go down
SwiftyOne
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
SwiftyOne

PostSubject: Re: Project CARS! ( Slightly Mad Studios)   Project CARS!  ( Slightly Mad Studios) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:14 am

Hi...
Please restart Steam....For an update...And NEW CAR

Patch 1.2 (07/05/15)
Bug Fixes:
* PC - Online - "Vote to Start" indicator not visible for host
New Content:
* Unlocked the Lykan Hypersport and Livery Pack #1 (It has a Deadmau5 livery he uses on his BAC)
Back to top Go down
SwiftyOne
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
SwiftyOne

PostSubject: Re: Project CARS! ( Slightly Mad Studios)   Project CARS!  ( Slightly Mad Studios) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:52 am

This is quite sad for me in a way.....Project CARS, as we all know as been released Smile.WOHOO!!!

Here is the brand new forum: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/
Please sign up FREE, and post..If you bought pCARS, have you any issues? Not bought pCARS, just come and have a look, and a chat, want to know about online leagues, ETC, ECT,

The sad part...I've come to my last post on Project CARS...I would like to thank all followers of my thread, and hope this project, has inspired someone somewhere, that with a big enough team, and WITHOUT money grabbing publishers...We all can have games that we like, better and bigger then before, and have fun doing it :)I've had tons of fun being part of, and help making Project CARS, and it's not finished yet, oh no, pCARS2, how about pRally??.....
I owe a very big Thanks to the site admins, for kindly allowing the pCARS thread, without their permission it would have been difficult to reach out to lots of Sim racers...Thank you!
Hope to see you on track Smile
Cheers ...
Swifty cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project CARS! ( Slightly Mad Studios)   Project CARS!  ( Slightly Mad Studios) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Project CARS! ( Slightly Mad Studios)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8