Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesEbay Diecast Auctions 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Ebay Diecast Auctions FInzoqm

Ebay Diecast Auctions SInIxxP

Ebay Diecast Auctions 8ZYsMSX

Ebay Diecast Auctions Q1ZNvzf

Ebay Diecast Auctions YtoHmfG

Ebay Diecast Auctions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Ebay Diecast Auctions Empty
PostSubject: Ebay Diecast Auctions   Ebay Diecast Auctions EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:53 am

I've already told my story so I don't want to waste anyones time with another novel, in short I am selling off a bunch of awesome diecasts for anyone who is interested. I got a couple cool 1:24's going for 5-10 bucks not to mention a bunch of other stuff I think is affordable. Some cars are way more rare and expsensive than others and I don't want to get any crap for that. I know what the cars are worth but I do try to give the best deals I can. I am trying to help pay bills here as my Grandpa can't work because of his cancer. I'm working 2 jobs and doing this on the side, it is ALOT more work than people think but its very fun for me. I love taking pictures, love buying and selling. Its alot of fun.

I have a few cool cars ending today if anyone is interested. Your probably going to get a helluva deal on a few of them. 10-15% of each car sold goes into a new Cancer Research Fund account I have set up that all donations and the money I make off the cars I sell will be sent to the best Esophageal cancer center in the country to help raise awareness and research this type of horrible cancer. I see every day what this does to someone and most people don't even know about this type of cancer and it is time that changes. I've already recieved 25$ in donations and added 30$ from cars sold this week so thats 55$ so far that will be sent off to the right center to help the cause. Even if its a dollar or two it will help.

Here is my eBay listings; I will post a few cheaper cars individually below.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/jrobson9/m.html?item=110925068775&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

2001 Jeff Green Nesquik Diecast from Team Caliber, there is only a few Team Caliber made that come in this box. The regular version comes in a typical team caliber box so I guess this is a little more 'rare' if you will. Going for like 5$ right now..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110920512063?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

2007 Scott Riggs Stanley Tools Diecast; also going for 5$

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110920527937?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Very awesome and rare Danny Lasoski Autographed Bass Pro Michael Ross Tribute Sprint Car diecast; going for only 30$ right now. Ends soon!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110920526495?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

1998 Autographed Bobby Hamilton Kodak diecast (10$);

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110925064669?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Beautiful Tony Stewart 2011 Oreo KHI Daytona car (Clean version) most people are selling the race version of this car which was overproduced some say so this version is usually worth a little bit more. 30$ starting bid;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110927008203?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

2000 Dale Earnhardt GM Goodwrench diecast; going for 10$

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110925033298?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

1995 Mike Skinner GM Goodwrench Diecast Supertruck; going for 10$

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110920510766?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

2003 Michael Waltrip NAPA Bank Diecast;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110920522929?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Also if you see any cars I have posted that have buy it nows and you are interested in them. Just PM me here or on eBay and tell me. For people I know I do take off 5-10$ on buy it nows because I know many of you are real collectors and would cherish them more so than some oddball that knows nothing of NASCAR. I do this for many people on DCZ as well..

Thanks for looking. By even bidding on an item you are helping a great cause that means more to me than you know

Back to top Go down
Wobble
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
Wobble

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Diecast Auctions   Ebay Diecast Auctions EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:22 am

Does the TRUNK of the Michael Waltrip car OPEN?

Also you say its a BANK? Its NOT a bank, right?
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Diecast Auctions   Ebay Diecast Auctions EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:32 am

No. Its just a clear window bank car. It has an opening in the rear windshield for coins to go into. Just like any other C/WB car for sale.
Back to top Go down
Wobble
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
Wobble

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Diecast Auctions   Ebay Diecast Auctions EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:49 am

Whats C/W mean? I never heard of that before. I think you should of put Bank in the title because that really looks like a regular die-cast to me and I almost got fooled.

I did bid though on the Nesquick car since that was the cheapest and more what I'm looking for. Lets hope I win. The trunk looks like it opens on that, right? And the roof flaps? If not, its alright.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Diecast Auctions   Ebay Diecast Auctions EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:17 am

C/W means Clear Window. The cars are still very collectible. The hood opens the only thing that is any different is the truck not opening. Its alot like the NASCAR Gold Series cars Action releases each year. Where the hood opens and the truck does not. I apologize if it is misguided I will change that right away. I believe you just won the Nesquik car. You got that car for one hell of a price I know that much!

The hood opens on that car and I do believe the trunk does as well. Its the most rare version of that car as it was a special Nesquik designed box that it comes in. Most of the 01 Nesquik cars came in the big typical Team Caliber boxes.

Also if your interested, the Scott Riggs car is still up for sale. Thats at least a 20$ car going for 4.99 right now. Its a beautiful car. If your interested in Elliott Sadler cars for cheap I've got about 6 or 7 Sadler cars that do not have boxes but a few of them are signed. Have not put them on eBay yet but hey maybe someone here or on DCZ would like a few
Back to top Go down
Wobble
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
Wobble

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Diecast Auctions   Ebay Diecast Auctions EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:07 pm

Alright. I paid. If you have any other cars, here is what I am interested in:

-High detailed Adult collectible die-casts.

Cars like this look like toys to me. Like this one. No offense. Even if it is $300. It just doesn't appeal to me. I'm looking for more accurate proportioned cars that say WINSTON or BUSCH on the side, or WOULD say that if the car is Sprint/Nationwide. The toy looking cars usually don't have those logos.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dale-Earnhardt-1995-SILVER-WINSTON-SELECT-ORIGINAL-1-24-SCALE-RARE-/110920532295?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item19d3610147#ht_500wt_1023
-1:24 scale

-Cheap. Around $10-$20 total is what I'm willing to pay. MAYBE a little more if I really like it.

-USED is ok, but with no scratches and signs of wear

-I actually prefer WITHOUT a box because I want to keep them out on a shelf, not in a box, and I don't want to have to store a box, but it would feel WASTEFUL to throw out a perfectly good box. So I almost feel like I would be "rescuing" without boxes that wouldn't be acceptable for other people. You know, they might not be good enough for people who want a box, but would be perfect for someone like me who doesn't want a box.

Maybe I'm a little picky, but I know exactly what I'm looking for. But I'm not too picky since the box is not important to me as long as the car is in excellent condition.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Diecast Auctions   Ebay Diecast Auctions EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:28 pm

Yikes.

That Dale Earnhardt car is certainly NOT a toy nor is it worth 20$

It was produced in 1995 and there are very few around these days and if they are they are posted for 300-400$ on eBay. You can not expect a car produced in 1995 to be highly detailed like they are now. I know my cars and I know the value of them. None of them are "Toys" I have sold cars for well over 300$ many times. I do not sell Walmart cars and I rarely even sell 1:64 scale cars as to me, most of those are 'toys' as well but if you look at the cars I have for sale right now (And thats not even half of what I've got) they are definitely not toys.

If you do not want any other cars that is fine. It may look like a toy but I can asure you it is not it is a very sought after and rare collectble car and even produced in 1995, it does have the hood that opens and a trunk that opens. Which in 1995 was very very rare. They did reproduce that car in 1999 I believe and it looks twice as good but because of the rarity of the original 1995 version, it is worth tops 30$

Here are a couple links to the same Earnhardt car, not trying to sound like a dick but it is definitely not a 20$ car. Check the completed listings for this car and people have sold it (or tried too LOL for 700$ which is nuts but still. Its a cooler car than you think but we all have opinions.)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DALE-EARNHARDT-1995-SILVER-WINSTON-SELECT-ORIGINAL-1-24-SCALE-/221024933432?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item33761cd638

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DALE-EARNHARDT-1995-SILVER-WINSTON-SELECT-ORIGINAL-1-24-SCALE-/221024933432?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item33761cd638

Bank version ^

Anyways I do happen to agree about the boxes or lack there of that you are talking about. For many collectors the box is almost as important as the friggen car to them. But I have 7 or 8 Sadler cars for sale without boxes if you or any one is interested in them. The McDonalds car is autographed. However the only car that is in 'perfect' condition is the McDonalds car and one of the Siemen cars is also in mint condition. The rest are not in 'perfect' condition.

Ebay Diecast Auctions 7681260552_7fd5de561d
sadler by JRobson9, on Flickr

Back to top Go down
Wobble
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
Wobble

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Diecast Auctions   Ebay Diecast Auctions EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:21 pm

Understood. And I won't deny that its worth $300. But what makes it look like a toy to me is the fact that the window net and roll bars and dashboard and everything inside appears to be a solid orange piece of plastic. Also it doesn't have the winston logo.

What I don't understand is this looks more detailed to me. This has the winston logo and what appears to be a more detailed cockpit. Yet its priced at $50. I don't get it. Does this guy not know what the hell hes selling and someone smart should snatch this up righ away?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DALE-EARNHARDT-1995-GOODWRENCH-SILVER-SELECT-1-24-NEW-/350478399869?_trksid=p4340.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D43%26meid%3D986233231885500441%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D1028%26rk%3D4%26#ht_500wt_792
Back to top Go down
lonewolf2864
ARCA Driver
ARCA Driver
lonewolf2864

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Diecast Auctions   Ebay Diecast Auctions EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:40 pm

The reason that one is so cheap is because it is a 2003 reproduction. As JRob said the other is an original 1995 version.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Diecast Auctions   Ebay Diecast Auctions EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:51 pm

Original diecast are just like original pieces of art or antiques. The 1997 Dale Earnhardt Crash Car (the one he flipped over at Daytona in) is valued around 300$

Action reproduced the same car but in 'Elite' version (more detailed) and the value of that car goes up and down like the stock market. It goes for anywhere between 150-250$ however the Original version stays around the 250-300$ range and has stayed there for many years.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Diecast Auctions   Ebay Diecast Auctions EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:53 pm

lonewolf2864 wrote:
The reason that one is so cheap is because it is a 2003 reproduction. As JRob said the other is an original 1995 version.
This pretty much. If you wanted the car just for the scheme, you'd go for the $50 one. But the original release would definitely be far more valuable, as has been stated multiple times.

I'll definitely look through alot more of your stuff and see what, if anything jumps out at me.
Back to top Go down
Wobble
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
Wobble

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Diecast Auctions   Ebay Diecast Auctions EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:18 pm

lol. I had NO IDEA. wow. What can I say; I like the reproductions better I guess. The value of the cars don't mean anything to me. I just want nice cars to look at for as cheap as possible.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Diecast Auctions   Ebay Diecast Auctions EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:30 am

In the end, a car is only worth as much as somebody is willing to pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Diecast Auctions   Ebay Diecast Auctions EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:37 pm

Big thanks to Chin and whoever else from here bid on my cars. They will be shipped off either tomorrow or Saturday morning. I really hope you guys like the cars. By bidding on my cars not only is a % going to a great cause, the money goes to paying bills for my Grandfather and if I make extra (I do work 2 PT jobs so some weeks I make more than others, and some weeks well I have to honestly depend on eBay to make a weeks pay) so any bids help alot more than you think. Even if its a 5$ car. The 2007 Riggs car I believe Chin got is a beautiful car. I have an odd obsession with 2007 Dodge Diecast but I figured the Valvoline one would be a better fit on my shelf so I decided to sell the Stanley Tools one haha.

I still got some cars up, if anyone is interested in any current cars and want a good deal just PM me and tell me which car you are interested in and we can make a deal. Say a car has a buy it now for 50$ and one of you guys are interested in it, just PM me and like I said I will always give deals to friends here and from DCZ because I'd rather my cars go to real collectors.
Back to top Go down
Wobble
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
Wobble

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Diecast Auctions   Ebay Diecast Auctions EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:53 am

I just want to voice my displeasure at the companies who make these cars. At least Motorsports Authentics.

I wish there was a webpage that showed a side by side comparison of the detail levels of each series of car. Prefered, Pit Stop, Owners, Drivers, etc.

To make matters worse. Companies use a RENDER of the car and not a picture of the actual item. And the same EXACT render is used for each car series. In my opinion that is false advertisement. I also think its LAZINESS since its easier to post the same render rather than set up and photograph each car.

I remember the time I contacted Motorsports Authentics (at the time) asking them what the difference between the series are. They never responded. So shame on some of these companies. Especially Motorsports Authentics.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Diecast Auctions   Ebay Diecast Auctions EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:09 pm

I really don't understand your issue with the cars? Action makes the best cars around, Team Caliber made some solid cars. Motorsports Authentics is/was Action. In 2007-2008 Action merged with that company and I believe that deal was broke off a year or so later. That's why alot of the 2007 cars were under "Motorsports Authentics" instead of Action like most. Action and Lionel are now together and they make the best cars around/ Some cars aren't "adult" cars, Racing Champions, Winners Circle. Whatever

If you know your diecast you know what is detailed and what is not. Not every car will be perfect and not every diecast company is perfect either. If you want the 'real' deal then go to Lionel and start ordering cars from there. They have ARC cars which are some of the best cars you can get, and they also have Elite cars. Elite meaning the hood, trunk and chassis have more detail to them plus it comes in a cool as box to display.

And Dealers are the ones who used renders as posters alot of times. Companies use actual pictures of their cars. Dealers that happen to sell cars sometimes do not use actual photos and they use rendered cars. If you want the same car, look it up on Google and you will find the image of the same car the dealer is selling.
Back to top Go down
Wobble
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
Wobble

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Diecast Auctions   Ebay Diecast Auctions EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:04 pm

I don't know. I just didn't like how M.A. had 3 different detail series and used the same render for all of them. Maybe if you are more experienced with diecasts, you know what you're getting so all you need is a render. But I still think companies should show actual pictures because renders are nothing like the actual cars.

I just looked at lionel now. Wow their expensive. And they're mostly renders.

I'm gonna stick with ebay. I'm having fun looking for best deals on ebay. I don't want to pay $65-$200+ on todays cars. Besides, IMO the best cars are in the past (non-COT)
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Diecast Auctions   Ebay Diecast Auctions EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:29 am

Here are a few more cars and things I just got to sell. The Richard Petty Poster is framed and is in mint condition. Its from his last race in 1992. I do not know the value of it but I have had it in a box at my uncles for the past few years, never been touched. Not even sure if I want to sell it because its so cool but I've got some other things here if anyone is interested. Posting these before eBay just in case anyone from Rura or Here wants dibs first..

If you are interested just PM me and hopefully we can make a deal. I was in and out of the hospital last week so couldn't post these any sooner. Most of these I am just going to take offers on. Weather in the thread or preferably through PM. My mom spent quite a bit of my money in paypal last week when I was sick (some for groceries for my grandparents, the rest for herself and my loser of a sister so I gotta find a way to put more money back into that account..) Gotta love family sometimes lol..

Again some items I have a number on, some I do not so feel free to make offers on the ones that do not. If none of the items sell here, Rura they will go on eBay regardless because I need to make some more money and need to do it soon. I am willing to go lower on some items but mind you many of the items are just for shipping more so than price of the actual item..

Richard Petty 'The King' 1992 Atlanta Picture. It does have a case so you can hang it up on any wall you'd like to. Its almost too cool for me to sell but I've had it for a long time, alot of this stuff was found up at my Uncles house and don't have much use for em anymore.

Make an offer on this one if you are interested.

Ebay Diecast Auctions 7843115954_17acd7ca40
kpetty12 by JRobson9, on Flickr

Kyle Petty Mello Yello 1992 1:64 diecast & #42 Mello Yello hat, also includes Kyle Petty 2000 Hot Wheels diecast (No box for this car); 25$ shipped

Ebay Diecast Auctions 7843114858_fc0c43ae6f
kpetty by JRobson9, on Flickr

1999 Ricky Rudd Racing Champions 1:24 scale Diecast; 10$ shipped (No box);

Ebay Diecast Auctions 7843115892_478c16b483
kpetty11 by JRobson9, on Flickr

Bunch of racing cards, featuring Bill Elliott cards, rookie Kasey Kahne card, Darrell Waltrip and Cale Yarborough Champion cards. Not sure what these things are worth if anything as I am not much of a collector of cards. I don't know the value of them if there is any value or not but if someones interested then just PM me.

Ebay Diecast Auctions 7843115760_13bd79757b
kpetty9 by JRobson9, on Flickr

Martin Truex Jr #8 Ralph Earnhardt Tribute Car; GM Dealers version. 1 of 396. PM me an offer for this, I've looked up the same car and it looks like people are asking for 40-50$ for it but I have not seen the GM Dealers version. Do not know if that means its more valuable or less or whatever so I am not going put a number down on this either but I will accept some type of offers. If you have any information on this car and the actual value of it or anything of the sort please say something because I do not want to overprice this car or underprice it either.

Ebay Diecast Auctions 7843115816_bac038f358
kpetty10 by JRobson9, on Flickr

2007 Jeff Gordon Military Tribute Elite diecast; 45$ shipped

Ebay Diecast Auctions 7843115586_5ffc4ea181
kpetty7 by JRobson9, on Flickr

Kyle Petty 1992 Mello Yello car (I have two of these), 1994 Morgan Shepherd Citgo Ford & Rick Mast 1994 #1 1:64 scale cars, will take 20$ shipped for all 3.

Ebay Diecast Auctions 7843115252_314f65b021
kpetty4 by JRobson9, on Flickr

Dale Earnhardt 1997 Daytona 500 Crash Car by Winners Circle (Rare car for a 1:64) 15$ shipped.

Ebay Diecast Auctions 7843115362_caf4c037f3
kpetty5 by JRobson9, on Flickr

1997 Dale Earnhardt B/W Bank GM Goodwrench Diecast; 25$ shipped

Ebay Diecast Auctions 7843115678_5b711cef67
kpetty8 by JRobson9, on Flickr

Normally I would post all of these on eBay but I've noticed there are more collectors around here recently than I thought so I figured I'd give first dibs to some folks here. If your interested in anything just PM me and we can make a deal. I will come down some on prices for certain cars, I try to make fair and balanced prices for cars but alot of the high priced items I just posted are more about shipping than the cars. Cost nearly 8-12$ to ship 1 1:24 scale car here alone
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Diecast Auctions   Ebay Diecast Auctions EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:15 am

http://www.ebay.com/sch/jrobcollectibles19/m.html?hash=item1c2aa0ed1e&item=120974273822&pt=Diecast_Vehicles&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562

New eBay account, have many new and rare items up going for 99 cents and up! Check them out! All for a good cause thanks
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Diecast Auctions   Ebay Diecast Auctions EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:50 am

Sorry for another post guys, I have some cars going for cheap if anyone here is interested. Grandpa is in hospital, we got no funds coming in other than cars, and my lawn care business right now. Even if its a 5$ car it helps. I will link the cheaper diecast for those interested.. Thank you

Very rare 1:64 Dale Earnhardt 1997 Crash Car;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1997-Dale-Earnhardt-Rare-1-64-Daytona-Crash-Car-/120974255693?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item1c2aa0a64d

1997 Dale Earnhardt B/W/ Bank; going for 10$

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1997-Dale-Earnhardt-B-W-GM-Goodwrench-Bank-/120974253367?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item1c2aa09d37

Very rare Jimmie Johnson 2001 Rookie LOWES Power of Pride diecast;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2001-Jimmie-Johnson-Rare-Power-of-Pride-Rookie-Diecast-/120974280120?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item1c2aa105b8

1992-1993 Davey Allison 1:64 scale diecast cars;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-1993-Davey-Allison-1-64-rare-Diecasts-/120976392142?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item1c2ac13fce

2003 Dale Earnhardt Jr Platinum Edition Bank with special box. 75$ retail car going for 20$;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-Dale-Earnhardt-Jr-MLB-Allstar-Platinum-Bank-Diecast-/120974379281?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item1c2aa28911

Vintage 3 car pack, Kyle Petty Mello Yellow diecast, 1995 Morgan Shepherd diecast and Rick Mast #1 diecast 1:64 cars;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-Kyle-Petty-Mello-Yello-1994-Morgan-Shepherd-1994-Rick-Mast-Diecasts-/120974257280?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item1c2aa0ac80

Ricky Rudd 1999 1:24 Racing Champions (No Box) Tide ride Diecast;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1999-RICky-Rudd-Tide-1-24-scale-Car-/120974268909?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item1c2aa0d9ed

1:64 scale diecast lot;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-64-NASCAR-Diecast-Lot-/120974377914?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item1c2aa283ba

Rare 1992 GM Goodwrench Diecast, one of the very first 1:24 scale cars produced;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-Dale-Earnhardt-GM-Goodwrench-Diecast-/120976393082?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item1c2ac1437a

Any and all bids help, tremendously. Also still have the donation account up. We are really suffering on money right now and I still ad a % of any cars sold to the account but the donations are sincerly needed right now and Nick Karhs has already sent a few dollars and has offered to send more and thats extremely appreciated. We are not looking for hand outs but when your in the positon we are in now we are absolutely relying on my eBay biz and my Lawncare biz and thats not enough to pay bills right now..

cancerdonations19@yahoo.com

thank you guys, even if its a dollar it helps, it really does. Same with any bids on cars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Diecast Auctions   Ebay Diecast Auctions Empty

Back to top Go down

Ebay Diecast Auctions
Page 1 of 1