Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesMoving on....... 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Moving on....... FInzoqm

Moving on....... SInIxxP

Moving on....... 8ZYsMSX

Moving on....... Q1ZNvzf

Moving on....... YtoHmfG

Moving on.......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aflactheduck93
Solstice Member
Solstice Member
aflactheduck93

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-04-05

Moving on....... Empty
PostSubject: Moving on.......   Moving on....... EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:04 pm

Hey guys, Well I'm moving on from solstice, im sorry but there just isn't anything going on here, yes I know most of you guys have jobs, school, even college to go to. I know i really[i] made a few of you guys mega pissed off a few months ago, but now there just isn't ANYone to race with in even small fields, its gotten just pitiful. really so im leaving solstice, I did have fun when I was here, I can say that, thank you.
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2010-05-15

Moving on....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on.......   Moving on....... EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:17 pm

The fields have been fine, while 12 people is nothing compared to NR2003 of a few years ago, it's competitive and 12 is still fine. I haven't seen you in many races at all so I'm not sure what races where small fields, maybe the Modified Series, but it has been running off and on too much so people get short notice.
Back to top Go down
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Moving on....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on.......   Moving on....... EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:41 pm

The game is almost ten years old.. Of course you're not going to see large numbers in races like you used to. It's kind of like Monster Truck Madness 2. Last for, what, eleven or twelve years? I don't see NR03 dying any time soon however, there are still multiple leagues being run, despite the fact that there aren't as many drivers as some would like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving on....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on.......   Moving on....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving on.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solstice Racing :: General Forum :: General Talk-
Jump to: