Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesThe Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story FInzoqm

The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story SInIxxP

The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story 8ZYsMSX

The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story Q1ZNvzf

The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story YtoHmfG

The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107
Registration date : 2008-12-12

The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story Empty
PostSubject: The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story   The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:15 pm

So I've been dealing with writers block for al ong time, which was really frustrating. After fiddling around with my keyboard I discovered thats its easier to get ideas out if I try to make the grammar as awful and silly as possible. So this is the first thing I wrote. Not reccomended for the weak of heart ( actualyl its not that bad).

IT IS MID 2012 AND DENNY HAMLIN HAS A SECRET HE CANT HOLD IN ANYMOAR

AFTER DA RACE AT DAYTONA IN JULY DENNY IS GETTIN RDY 2 GO
BUT B4 HE GETS ON HIS PLANE HE LOOKS FOR DANIKA PATRIK
HE FINDS HER SITTING DOWN AT A PIKNIK TABLE TEXTING HER BFF JILL
HE WOKS UP TO HER AND SAYS
"HAI DENICA"
SHE LUUKS OP
"O HAI DENNY WHATS UP"
"NOT MUCH DANICA YOU DID GOOD IN THE NATIONWIDE RACE"
"THANKS DEENY I TRY MY BEST AND IT WAS RELALY FUN YOU DID A GOOD JOB TONIGHT TOO"

"THANK YOU DANICA"

SHE LOOKS DOWN AT HER PHONE WHEN DALE URNHART JOONYUR WALKS AROUND THE CORNER AND SAYS

"HAY DANICA TIME 2GO"
"OH HEY DALE OKAY ILL BE THERE IN A SEC SEE YA LATER DENNY"
SHE PICKS UP HER PURSE AND PHONE AND TURNS AROUND WHEN DANNY SAYS
"WAIT DANICA"
SHE TURNS AND LOOKS AT HIM
"DANNICA I WUB YEW"
SHE LOOKS CONFUSED
SHE STARTS CRYING AND RUNS TO DALE BUT SHE TRIPS ON HER HEELS LIKE A CLUMSY BITCH AND TWISTS HER ANKLE AND FALLS
DALE CATCHES HER AS SHE FALLS AND LOOKS AT DEENY
"WHAT YOU SAY TO HER BROCHACO SHE IS UPSET DUDE THATS NOT OKAY IM GONNA BEAT YOU UP LATER BRO SEEYA"
THEY LEFFT
DANNY LOOKS DOWN AND STARTS TO CRIE
JUAN SHOWS UP AND SAIS
"WHATS THE MATTER DANNY"
"FAK YEW WAN NO ONE NEEDS YOU HERE IM OKAY IMFINE LEAVE MEALONE"
WAN LOOKS HURT AND WALKS AWAI
DENNY CALMS DOWN AND STUFFS AND GETS UP AND GOES TO HIS PLANE
KYLE AND JOEY ARE WAITING FOR HIM
KYLE SAIS
"DANNY WHERE YOU BEEN WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT HAHAHA JUST KIDDIN BUDDY"

"IM SORRY I WAS UH UHUHUHU FILING MY TAXES"
DANNY DOENST LOOK AT THEM AND GOES AND SITS IN THE CORNER BY HIMSELF AND BUCKLES UP
JOEY WALKS UP TO DENNY AND WHISPERS
"YOU CAN TRUST ME BROCHACHO WHATS WRONG"

"I SAID I WAS FILIN MY TAXES JOIE"
"DANNY ITS JULY"
"OH WELL I WAS TRYING TO BE PREPARED FOR NEXT YEAR"
"DANNY YOU ARE FAKCKING BAD AT LYING BRO"
" I KNO JOEY SIGH CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET"

"OF COURSE BRO YOU CAN TRUST ME"
"WELL I TOLD DANICARR I LIKE HER"
"OH MY GAWSH DENNY U LEIK DANICARRRR" JOEY SCREECHED LIKE PARIS HILTON OR SOMETHING
KYLE LOOKED UP AND TOOK OFF HIS HEADPHONES

"WAIT DID I JUST HEAR THAT DENNY LEIKS DANICA"
DENNY LOOKS FURIOUSLY AT JOEY

"OH MY GAD FAK U JOEY YOU LOUD PIES OF SHIT"
"IM SORRY DENNY I DIDNT MEAN TO NO ONE ELSE WILL KNOW RIGHT KYLE RIGHT"
KYLE WALKS OVER

"HAHAHA NO WAY IM TELLIN EVERYONE THIS SHIT. NO BUT SERIOUSLY YOU CAN TRUST ME"
DENNY CALMS DOWN

"OKAY OkAY"

JOEY SAIS

"SO WHAT DID SHE SAY DANNY:"
"SHE DIDNT SAY ANYTHING SHE CRIED AND RAN AND TRIPPED"
KYLE GASPED

"OH MY GOD IS SHE ALRIGHT"

JOEY GASPED TOO

"OH MY GOD I WONDER IF SHE DIED"

"OH MY GAD JOEY DONT SAY THAT IM SURE DENNYS GIRLFRIEND IS ALRIGHT SHE COULD HAVE JUST BROKE A LEG"
"OHMAHGAD FUK YEW GUYS L:EAV ME ALONE"
SO THEY DID FOR THE REST OF THE PLANE TRIP BACK TO CHARLOTTE

END OF CHAPTER 1
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story   The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:16 am

The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story RB-Abandon-Thread
Back to top Go down
Wobble
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
Wobble

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story   The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:19 am

TLDR sry Sad
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story   The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:11 am

“God, you are such a perv.” She punched me on the chest and walked back to her bed.

“Yeah, well, so are you.” I said, then as she turned back to glare at me I quickly lunged in and yanked her boxers down around her knees. Cassie shrieked and tried to hide herself as she reached to pull them up. I was still able to get a pretty good look. She didn’t have much hair on her crotch. Her PENIS was semi-hard and I could see that she had a small set of balls hanging down below it. It was pretty weird seeing a package on the body of a sixteen year old girl, but I was starting to get used to weird things.

“You are *so* dead!” She growled.

I decided to make a pre-emptive strike while she was still dealing with her underwear. I tackled her backwards onto the bed, managing to gain the upper hand as she kicked and growled at me. After a quick but frenzied struggle I was able to flip her onto her stomach and pin her hands.

Resting my weight on top of her, I started wondering what I could do to embarrass her and pay her back a little. The fact that I’d managed to pin her on her own bed while she was half-naked was probably pretty humiliating by itself. I wasn’t in much of a hurry to decide. Rare victories like this needed to be savored. Also, her butt was rubbing against me as she tried to push me off, and it felt kinda good.

“Let go!” She twisted underneath me and I felt my dick slip between the cheeks of her ass. It lay trapped between us, pointed up at the small of her back.

Sometimes I called her ‘Assie’ because her rear end was kinda big, but mostly just because the name pissed her off. Right now though it was nothing to joke about. Her boxers were only covering her ass halfway and the warmth and softness of her butt was feeling really good even through my shorts. I had an idea that I shouldn’t be doing this…it seemed almost like rape. It was the only position I could keep her down in though, and I knew that the second I let up she would kill me.

Just then I noticed that she’d mostly stopped struggling. She was still twisting around a little but it didn’t seem like she was trying very hard to knock me off. Mostly it was just making my dick rub against her ass even more. After a few moments it dawned on me that she might be doing it on purpose. I’m normally a bit quicker on the uptake, but the idea that Cassie could somehow *want* me to dry hump her butt just seemed crazy.

Crazy or not, it was starting to feel pretty damn nice. I decided to risk seeing if I could make it even better. She didn’t move as I let one of her hands go and worked my shorts open. I pulled her boxers down a little more, then moved back into place with my dick laying on her naked butt. I noticed quickly that the feel of skin on skin was much, much better. I moved my hips a little so that my cock rubbed slowly back and forth on the crack of her ass. I didn’t know if this was what actual sex was like, but it felt awesome.

I got so lost in the sensations of pushing against her butt that I didn’t realize I was about to cum until it was already happening. I couldn’t move, or even think as my stuff started launching out all over her back. I’d played with myself plenty of times, but this was the most intense cum I’d ever had. I moved off of her when it finally stopped, suddenly feeling ashamed of myself. Cassie’s back and shoulders were streaked and messy with my sperm. Not seeing anything else to clean up with, I used my shorts to mop it up. She was still laying there quietly like she had been the whole time. The only way I knew she was even alive was from her steady breathing.

I sat back on the bed, unable to keep from staring at her butt. There was just something about the curves of her hips and ass that was really hot. If I hadn’t already known she was ‘different,’ there would have been no way to tell from this angle. Acting on a sudden urge, I reached over and gently squeezed her ass with both hands. I kinda expected her to yell at me, but all I heard was something that sounded like a quiet moan. Wondering how far she would let me explore, I slowly pushed her cheeks apart until I could see her little pink butthole. It looked clean and was glistening slightly with sweat. Feeling strangely drawn to it, I moved my hand down and rubbed it lightly with my thumb. She gasped and I felt her jump a little, but she didn’t say anything or push me away. I rubbed it again, then took my hand away and stood up. Maybe she liked me touching her butt, but I had no idea what I was supposed to do down there.

Cassie rolled over on her back and looked at me. Her dick was very stiff and lying back against her stomach, the tip all shiny and wet-looking. I could see the shapes of her nipples poking against her bra. She just laid there watching me as I sat down next to her and put my hand around her cock.

A few days later she came home looking upset. I’d been planning to mess with her again and see what happened, but one look at her face told me that it’d be a bad idea. She stormed past me up to her room and slammed the door behind her. A little while later I was distracted from the TV by a crashing sound from upstairs. It sounded like Cassie was screaming and throwing things. She’d thrown hissy fits before sometimes, but this one sounded bad.

I wondered what was wrong but I knew better than to bother her then. She would probably just try to bounce a lamp off my head or something. I waited until the noise quieted down, then climbed the stairs and went to her room. I couldn’t hear anything on the other side of the door. I knocked. No answer. I knocked harder.

“Go away,” she answered. Her voice sounded faint and shaky.

Never one to obey orders, I slowly opened the door. Her room was a mess and the mirror over her dresser was busted. I started to worry that she’d hurt herself. She was lying sideways on the bed and clutching a pillow over her face. Her body was shuddering like she was crying, but she wasn’t making a sound.

“Are you ok?” I asked. When she didn’t answer, I made my way through the wreckage and sat down next to her. I stayed there for a few minutes until she stopped crying and looked at me from under the pillow. Her eyes were wet and red.

“I thought I told you to go away,” she said, wiping her cheeks. She didn’t seem to have the strength left to even glare at me.

“Yeah, but I heard a bomb go off and wanted to see if anyone survived.”

“Funny.” Cassie rolled over with her back toward me and curled up into a ball. “Now leave me alone.”

“So are you ok?” It felt like a dumb question, but it was the only one I could think of.

“No.”

“You want to talk or anything?”

“No.”

“Fine.” At least I’d tried. I was sure I’d find out more about it later when mom got home.

She didn’t get in until around midnight. Cassie waited up for her. I was supposed to be asleep, but I snuck out of my room and listened from the top of the stairs as they talked in the kitchen.

Apparently Cassie’s old boyfriend had gotten pissed off for some reason and started blabbing to everyone that Cassie had a dick. A guy came up behind her at lunch and grabbed her crotch to see for himself. I knew she wore an athletic supporter to hide the bulge, but if he’d gotten a good feel it would’ve been easy for him to tell what she had down there. Cassie had elbowed him in the gut, then he’d shoved her and called her a freak. Some other kids stepped in before it went any further, but the asshole and his friends had hounded her all day.

“Now everybody looks at me like I’m a mutant or something,” I heard Cassie say. “I hate this body! I hate it!” She started crying again and I heard mom trying to comfort her. I hadn’t really thought about it much before, but I realized Cassie was pretty unhappy about being different. It pissed me off those guys had messed with her like that. I wished I was older and bigger so I could do something about it.

Whatever mom said to her seemed to help though. They started heading upstairs, so I ran and got back into bed. They talked a little more in Cassie’s room and then said goodnight. I pretended to be asleep as mom came in to check on me. She sat down on the bed next to me and I felt her run her hand over my hair.

“Go easy on your sister, Bobby.’ She told me. “Things are hard for her right now.” I wondered if she knew I was awake. Probably. She always seemed to know. She kissed me goodnight and then left.

I waited until I was sure she’d gone to bed, then I got up and went down the hall. I opened the door to Cassie’s room as quietly as I could and slipped inside. I followed the sound of her soft breathing over to her bed and slid quickly in under the blanket, nestling up against her like I’d used to do when we were little. She tensed up for a second when I put my arms around her, but then relaxed again. It felt really good holding her like that. I hoped it felt nice for her too.

The next thing I knew mom was waking us up for school. She didn’t seem mad that I’d gone to sleep in my sister’s bed. If anything she seemed to think it was cute. Cassie didn’t want to go, but mom reminded her about the talk they had last night and Cassie eventually went. I felt bad for her. I’d had my share of teasing in school and I’d hated it, but what she was going through was probably a million times worse. I hoped we’d still have a house left after she got home that day.

When Cassie did get home I was surprised to see that she was in a decent mood. She wasn’t exactly happy, but she seemed more like her normal self. So normal in fact that I couldn’t resist the urge to snap her with a damp rag when we were cleaning up the kitchen. She was leaning over and her ass was just too tempting a target. The cloth impacted against her butt with a startlingly loud crack. She yelped and spun around with murder in her eyes. I ran, laughing like a maniac the whole time.

She cornered me in the living room before I could make the stairs. I tried to fake her out and jump past, but she caught me and tackled me down onto the couch. I did my best to escape, but her wet hands gave her an unfair advantage when grabbing my clothes. They also hurt when she pinned me face down with her knees in my back and started spanking me hard on the butt.

“If you’re gonna act like a brat, you’re gonna get treated like one,” she said, her voice sounding stern though I was sure that she had a huge grin on her face. It wasn’t really a typical spanking either. She rested her hand on my butt for a little while in between smacks, sometimes even squeezing it a bit. It was embarrassing and the spanking part hurt, but the more gentle stuff felt kinda good. After a minute she suddenly reached underneath me and put her hand on my crotch like she was checking to see if I was hard. And if course, I was.

“Perv.” She gave me another hard whack on the ass, then let me up and went back to the kitchen. I followed slowly, my rear end smarting and my dick hard as a rock. I watched Cassie’s butt as she walked, suddenly feeling more horny than I ever had in my life. She went back to the sink and a few seconds later I moved up from behind and grabbed her, my dick pressing against her ass. Even though I hadn’t planned it that way, my hands ended up right on her boobs. They felt warm and heavy and really nice in my palms.

“Stop it.” Cassie pulled my hands off her chest and wriggled away toward the counter.

I was way too turned on to listen. I caught her and put my hands back on her tits, squeezing them a little as I started rubbing against her like I’d done on her bed. I felt like I was going to cum even with our clothes still on. I kept expecting her to stop me again, but she didn’t. She just leaned forward, putting her hands on the counter as I played with her boobs and slowly humped her butt. After only a few minutes I started to cum, feeling a rush of sticky heat fill my underwear. I rested up against her for a bit, feeling her boobs moving slowly up and down in my hands as she breathed. It felt really neat.

Suddenly she turned around and pushed me down on my knees. I watched as she quickly undid her pants, her stiff cock falling out almost right away. I didn’t hesitate. I started sucking it, hearing Cassie groan softly as she flexed her hips toward my mouth. I reached around and started feeling her butt as I sucked on as much of her dick as I could. The look on her face told me that she was really enjoying it, and I started to wonder what having my own sucked would feel like. She put her hand on my head and ran her fingers roughly through my hair, then a few seconds later her cock got even harder and started squirting in my mouth. It didn’t taste as gross as I remembered, and I decided to swallow it and see what would happen. It didn’t kill me. Cassie moaned and leaned back against the countertop, and I kept sucking her gently until she pushed me away. She gave me a weird little smile as I stood up, then smacked me again on the butt.

“Okay,” she said, suddenly looking serious again. “Stop fucking around and finish your chores.”

A month went by. Cassie and I messed around a few more times but we didn’t really do anything different. Then it was my fourteenth birthday. Cassie had hinted earlier that she was going to give me something ‘special.’ Of course with her that could mean anything, so I wasn’t sure if I should be excited or afraid. I ended up forgetting about it entirely until the night of my birthday.

Everyone had gone to bed. I was almost asleep when I heard the quiet noise of someone opening my door. I rolled over on my back to look, and In the dim blue glow from my clock I could see it was Cassie. She didn’t say anything, she just sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled the covers down to my knees. I was wearing only a pair of briefs. She reached out and put her hand flat on my stomach, resting it there for a second before running it slowly down along my thigh. I didn’t know what she was planning, but the way she was touching me was quickly getting me hard. She seemed to notice and moved her hand up over my crotch, rubbing my hardon lightly through my underwear. It felt great.

Cassie tugged my briefs down and leaned over, seeming to look at my dick for a while. Then I held my breath as she suddenly grabbed my cock and lowered her head down to it, sliding it almost all the way into her mouth before she started moving her lips and sucking. Oh. My. God. It felt so warm and wet. My whole body started trembling and I felt my hips pushing up like I was trying to hump her mouth. I hadn’t imagined that anything could feel so good. It only took her a minute or so to make me cum, and all I could do was lay there and gasp as I felt my dick jump and start exploding in her mouth. Cassie slowed down but didn’t stop. I couldn’t tell if she was swallowing it or not, but she didn’t take her mouth away even after I was done. I was still so hard it almost hurt. When it was obvious that I wasn’t going soft she started blowing me again, holding my cock around the base while she rubbed my thigh with her free hand. I watched her head bob up and down, thinking how incredibly hot it was that she was sucking my dick. This time I lasted a lot longer and was able to enjoy it more. When I came in her mouth again it was over with quicker than the first time, but it felt even more intense.

Cassie let go of my cock and sat up, wiping her chin with the back of her hand. She looked at me and grinned as she smacked me lightly on the thigh.

“Happy Birthday, Knob,” she whispered.

“Thanks.” I meant it. That was easily the best present I’d ever gotten. She threw the covers back over me and left. I fell asleep almost immediately.

More time passed. I started becoming friends with a girl I knew at school. Her name was Gail and she was kind of shy and nerdy, but in a cute way. We were hanging out more and even went over to each others' houses a few times, though it still seemed like just a ‘friends’ thing. There were plenty of times when we were alone together but I was too nervous to try anything. I wasn’t sure that she wanted me to anyway.

Then Gail mentioned that her parents were taking a trip and wouldn’t be home all weekend. She seemed even shyer than usual when she asked if I’d like to come over on Friday night after they left. I think I said yes, though my pulse was suddenly pounding so hard that it drowned everything out. My imagination was racing all week long as I wondered what she had in mind. I wasn’t really expecting to get in her pants or anything. Despite what had already happened with Cassie I would’ve been happy just making out with a girl, even though I was worried I’d mess it up somehow.

By Friday afternoon I was so nervous I could barely keep still. I was sitting on my bed watching the clock when a sudden sound from my doorway make me jump. It was Cassie, standing there with a smirk on her face.

“Lemme guess,” she said, “you’re sneaking over to your girlfriend’s house tonight.” My sister leaned up against the door and crossed her arms, the teasing grin never leaving her face. “Want me to buy you some condoms? Lube maybe?”

“We’re just friends, ok?”

“Yeah, right. That’s why your hands are shaking. What, afraid she’s gonna molest you and take your precious virginity?”

I glared at her, hoping her head would melt.

“Well fine,” she said, straighening up and turning to leave. “I *was* going to offer you some advice, but if you’re just gonna be a little douche, forget it.”

I sat there for a few minutes as I fought a painful battle with my ego. When it finally surrendered, I got up and went to Cassie’s room where she was busy folding clothes.

“What advice?” I asked, hoping she wasn’t just messing with my head.

“Oh nothing. I forgot you’re fourteen now. I’m sure you know everything there is to know about girls.”

I bit my tongue before I could say something stupid, like how she wasn’t exactly an absolute expert on girls either, what with her cock and all. “Hey, I know plenty. I just don’t wanna do anything that’ll gross her out. If something does happen, I mean.” I hesitated, feeling lame. “I haven’t exactly made out with a lot of girls or anything.”

Cassie looked at me. “You ever even kiss before?”

I stared at the floor, embarrased.

“Don’t sweat it, Knob. Its not hard. Just do it like they do in the movies.” I looked up and saw a wicked grin slowly spreading over her face. “Help me fold these and maybe I’ll show you a few things.”

I helped. When everything was folded neatly and put away, Cassie sat on the bed and motioned me to sit down next to her. I sat down, wondering exactly what it was that she planned to show me.

“Okay, the main thing is to start off slow.” She said, moving in and pulling my arm around her shoulders. “Don’t get too grabby and stuff, that’ll freak her out. Just get close and the rest kinda takes care of itself.”

I slid myself over further until her body was pressed snugly against mine, my hand resting on her upper arm. She smelled good. Cassie lifted her face up toward me and closed her eyes, her lips only inches away. I wasn’t sure how far she wanted to take this, but the opportunity was definitely there.

“This is the part where you kiss her, dumbass,” she said quietly.

I leaned in toward her, keeping my eyes open to watch her reaction as I touched my mouth to hers. Her lips felt incredibly soft and warm. She didn’t respond right away, but after a few seconds she started kissing me back. After a minute or so she opened her mouth and I felt her tongue pushing against my lips. I let it in and started chasing it with mine, my dick getting hard almost instantly. Kisses like that had always seemed gross when I saw other people doing it, but my opinion was quickly changing now that it was happening to me.

Cassie was slowly edging herself into my lap as our kissing got hotter. I pulled her closer against me, feeling her tits pressing firmly against my chest. She only kissed me harder and slid her hands around my waist.

It suddenly occurred to me that I was making out with my own sister. My response to that was to slide my hands down and grab her ass firmly with both hands. Cassie moaned and started sucking on my bottom lip. I got the feeling that she wasn’t playing around. I wasn’t exactly sure what was happening here, but I did know that I liked it.

After a few more minutes I let go of her ass and moved my hands up front. She moaned again as I palmed her boobs. I squeezed them and she started grinding herself slowly against my lap. I could feel the bulge of her hardon rubbing up against mine, and for some reason that made me hornier than ever. I broke the kiss and lowered her down onto the bed. I’d seen this part in movies before too, the part where they get naked and fuck like crazy.

Straddling her, I grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it up. She surprised me a little by raising her arms and helping me take it off. With that out of the way, I reached under her back with the intent of taking her bra off too, but I couldn’t seem to unhook it for the life of me. Finally Cassie did it, and the second it came loose I caught her naked boobs in my hands and gave them a firm squeeze. It was my first time feeling them without her bra in the way, and they felt great. Warm and soft and firm all at the same time. I leaned in and kissed her again, feeling her nipples getting harder each time they brushed against my fingers. I suddenly wondered what they’d feel like in my mouth, and I decided to find out. I moved from sucking on Cassie’s tongue to sucking on one of her nipples. She gasped and moaned softly as I switched back and forth from one to the other. She seemed to really like what I was doing, but I was too damn horny to concentrate on it for long.

I undid her jeans and pulled them off. Her boxers joined them on the floor a few seconds later. I was a little surprised that she wasn’t trying to stop me. Cassie usually liked to make things difficult, but this time she was just laying there with her eyes closed. Naked. I’d never seen her fully naked before, and I had to stop for a minute just to take it all in. Her big firm boobs were rising and falling quickly with her breathing. I moved my eyes down her flat stomach and over the wide curves of her hips. Her dick was stiff and sticking almost straight up. I ran my hands slowly up and down over her smooth legs, suddenly at a loss for what to do next. She was so sexy that I wanted to touch all of her at once. I also had an incredibly strong urge to fuck her, but I couldn’t. So I did the only thing I could think of. I turned her over and undid my pants. I slid them down and off, then lay on top of her with my body pressed firmly down on hers. My dick nestled right up between the firm cheeks of her ass like it belonged there. Her naked skin felt awesome underneath me as I started humping against her butt.

Cassie was moving too, grinding her big ass up at me in little circles. It felt great, but I still wanted more. Then I got an idea. I gathered up a bunch of my spit and rubbed it over both my dick and the cleft of her ass. When I started moving again, the slipperyness felt much better. After a minute I decided to try something different. I took hold of my dick and started rubbing it up and down firmly over the length of her crack, sometimes poking it in to see what she’d do. She didn’t say anything, though she was breathing really fast and heavy. I applied a little more pressure, really liking how it felt to have the head of my dick wedged firmly between her cheeks.

Suddenly, I felt a sensation like something pushing back against the tip of my cock. I eased off a little and then pressed in again. Cassie groaned softly and something seemed to nip at the head of my dick. It took me a second to realize what it was. Her butthole. I froze for a moment. I knew that you could have sex that way too, but it was something I never imagined myself doing. A weird thrill shot through me, and I just had to see what would happen if I pushed a little more. She groaned again and I felt the pressure against the head of my cock increase.

“Wait…” Cassie said, her voice sounding unusually husky. “Top drawer…Vaseline.”

I jumped up and went to her dresser. Sure enough, there was a tube of vaseline in there. It was actually some kid of lotion, but it was good enough for me. My hands were shaking a little as I squirted some out and rubbed it all over my dick. I rubbed some more into the crack of her butt and quickly got back on top of her. I found the spot again and pushed slowly, this time feeling the pressure slowly spread around the head of my dick. It was going in. Then she clamped down on me and I almost came right there. After a second she relaxed again, and I felt my cock pushing a little deeper inside. It felt completely awesome. Her butthole kept clenching at my dick like it didn’t want it there. Cassie was gasping and digging her fingers into the sheets. For a second I wondered if it hurt, but then I felt my pubic bone come to rest against the soft skin of her butt and realized that I was all the way inside. Balls deep in her ass.

Instinct took over, and I grabbed her by the shoulders and started fucking her. It was so intense that I forgot about being gentle or anything else, the only thought in my head was the feeling of her butt squeezing down around my cock. Cassie squealed and squirmed underneath me, her voice alternating from low grunts to high-pitched squeaks. She might have been trying to push me off her, but by then I was too far gone. I felt her ass grabbing at my dick and her body shuddering underneath me, and with a final thrust I pushed in deep and started cumming harder than I ever had before in my life.

I shuddered, my cock jerking spastically in the tight grip of her butt. As the last pulses faded I fell limp on top of her body, my head spinning. She was panting and groaning softly, the muscles in her ass still trying to push me out. I started feeling guilty at how I’d lost control and pulled out of her as gingerly as I could. I checked my dick, feeling relieved when I didn’t find any blood or poop on it. I wiped it off with my underwear and sat down next to my sister. She hadn’t moved much. I wondered if she was ok. I started rubbing her back a little, hoping she wouldn’t hate me. After a few seconds she suddenly rolled over and punched me hard on the arm.

“Ow,“ I replied.

“Well that’s what you get. That hurt!”

“Sorry.” Looking more closely, I saw that the sheet underneath her and the middle of her stomach were all wet with cum. There was lot of it, and it sure wasn’t mine. “Doesn’t seem like it hurt *too* bad though.”

She realized what I was looking at and punched me again, but not as hard this time. She got up and grabbed a towel, seeming embarrassed as she wrapped it around herself and headed for the bathroom. I gathered up my clothes and left, still dazed by what just happened. I had another hour left before I was supposed to go over to Gail’s, but I definitely wasn’t feeling nervous anymore. When Cassie was done in the bathroom I went in to take a shower. A minute later she opened the door and poked her head in.

“Just don’t expect all your dates to go like that, Knob. You’re not even close to being that smooth.” She left before I could think of a witty response. Anyway she was probably right.

After my shower I went back to my room and got ready. I was still looking forward to seeing Gail, but I was nowhere near as excited as I’d been earlier. I’d just had sex with my sister. Real sex. In the butt. Anything else that happened that day was bound to be a letdown.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story   The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:24 am

NO! IAN THIS IS MY THREAD I ALREADY WROTE CHAPTER 2
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story   The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:08 pm

As Kenny Wallace and AJ Allmendinger are now fairly embarked in this business of stock car racing; and as this business of stock car racing has somehow come to be regarded among IndyCar fans as a rather unpoetical and disreputable pursuit; therefore, I am all anxiety to convince ye, ye IndyCar fans, of the injustice hereby done to us drivers of Pennzoil Dodge Chargers.
In the first place, it may be deemed almost superfluous to establish the fact, that among people at large, the business of stock car racing is not accounted on a level with what are called the liberal professions. If a stranger were introduced into any miscellaneous metropolitan society, it would but slightly advance the general opinion of his merits, were he presented to the company as a drug tester, say; and if in emulation of the naval officers he should append the initials S.W.F. (Sperm Pennzoil Dodge Charger Fishery) to his visiting card, such a procedure would be deemed pre-eminently presuming and ridiculous.
Doubtless one leading reason why the world declines honouring us Pennzoil Dodge Chargermen, is this: they think that, at best, our vocation amounts to a butchering sort of business; and that when actively engaged therein, we are surrounded by all manner of defilements. Butchers we are, that is true. But butchers, also, and butchers of the bloodiest badge have been all Martial Commanders whom the world invariably delights to honour. And as for the matter of the alleged uncleanliness of our business, ye shall soon be initiated into certain facts hitherto pretty generally unknown, and which, upon the whole, will triumphantly plant the sperm Pennzoil Dodge Charger-ship at least among the cleanliest things of this tidy earth. But even granting the charge in question to be true; what disordered slippery decks of a Pennzoil Dodge Charger-ship are comparable to the unspeakable carrion of those battle-fields from which so many soldiers return to drink in all ladies' plaudits? And if the idea of peril so much enhances the popular conceit of the soldier's profession; let me assure ye that many a veteran who has freely marched up to a battery, would quickly recoil at the apparition of the sperm Pennzoil Dodge Charger's vast tail, fanning into eddies the air over his head. For what are the comprehensible terrors of man compared with the interlinked terrors and wonders of God!
But, though the world scouts at us Pennzoil Dodge Charger drivers, yet does it unwittingly pay us the profoundest homage; yea, an all-abounding adoration! for almost all the tapers, lamps, and candles that burn round the globe, burn, as before so many shrines, to our glory!
But look at this matter in other lights; weigh it in all sorts of scales; see what we Pennzoil Dodge Chargermen are, and have been.
Why did the Dutch in Rusty Wallace's time have admirals of their stock car racing fleets? Why did Louis XVI. of France, at his own personal expense, fit out stock car racing ships from Dunkirk, and politely invite to that town some score or two of families from our own island of Daytona International Speedway? Why did Britain between the years 1750 and 1788 pay to her Pennzoil Dodge Chargermen in bounties upwards of L1,000,000? And lastly, how comes it that we Pennzoil Dodge Chargermen of America now outnumber all the rest of the banded Pennzoil Dodge Chargermen in the world; sail a navy of upwards of seven hundred vessels; manned by eighteen thousand men; yearly consuming 4,000,000 of dollars; the ships worth, at the time of sailing, $20,000,000! and every year importing into our harbors a well reaped harvest of $7,000,000. How comes all this, if there be not something puissant in NASCAR?
But this is not the half; look again.
I freely assert, that the cosmopolite philosopher cannot, for his life, point out one single peaceful influence, which within the last sixty years has operated more potentially upon the whole broad world, taken in one aggregate, than the high and mighty business of NASCAR. One way and another, it has begotten events so remarkable in themselves, and so continuously momentous in their sequential issues, that stock car racing may well be regarded as that Egyptian mother, who bore offspring themselves pregnant from her womb. It would be a hopeless, endless task to catalogue all these things. Let a handful suffice. For many years past the Pennzoil Dodge Charger-ship has been the pioneer in ferreting out the remotest and least known parts of the earth. She has explored seas and archipelagoes which had no chart, where no Jeff Green or Ron Fellows had ever sailed. If American and European men-of-war now peacefully ride in once savage harbors, let them fire salutes to the honour and glory of the Pennzoil Dodge Charger-ship, which originally showed them the way, and first interpreted between them and the savages. They may celebrate as they will the heroes of Exploring Expeditions, your Jeff Greens, your Scott Wimmers; but I say that scores of anonymous Captains have sailed out of Daytona International Speedway, that were as great, and greater than your Jeff Green and your Scott Wimmer. For in their succourless empty-handedness, they, in the heathenish sharked waters, and by the beaches of unrecorded, javelin islands, battled with virgin wonders and terrors that Jeff Green with all his marines and muskets would not willingly have dared. All that is made such a flourish of in the old South Sea Voyages, those things were but the life-time commonplaces of our heroic Daytona International Speedwayers. Often, adventures which Ron Fellows dedicates three chapters to, these men accounted unworthy of being set down in the ship's common log. Ah, the world! Oh, the world!
Until the Pennzoil Dodge Charger fishery rounded Cape Horn, no commerce but colonial, scarcely any intercourse but colonial, was carried on between Europe and the long line of the opulent Spanish provinces on the Pacific coast. It was the Pennzoil Dodge Chargerman who first broke through the jealous policy of the Spanish crown, touching those colonies; and, if space permitted, it might be distinctly shown how from those Pennzoil Dodge Chargermen at last eventuated the liberation of Peru, Chili, and Bolivia from the yoke of Old Spain, and the establishment of the eternal democracy in those parts.
That great America on the other side of the sphere, Australia, was given to the enlightened world by the Pennzoil Dodge Chargerman. After its first blunder-born discovery by a Dutchman, all other ships long shunned those shores as pestiferously barbarous; but the Pennzoil Dodge Charger-ship touched there. The Pennzoil Dodge Charger-ship is the true mother of that now mighty colony. Moreover, in the infancy of the first Australian settlement, the emigrants were several times saved from starvation by the benevolent biscuit of the Pennzoil Dodge Charger-ship luckily dropping an anchor in their waters. The uncounted isles of all Polynesia confess the same truth, and do commercial homage to the Pennzoil Dodge Charger-ship, that cleared the way for the missionary and the merchant, and in many cases carried the primitive missionaries to their first destinations. If that double-bolted land, Japan, is ever to become hospitable, it is the Pennzoil Dodge Charger-ship alone to whom the credit will be due; for already she is on the threshold.
But if, in the face of all this, you still declare that stock car racing has no aesthetically noble associations connected with it, then am I ready to shiver fifty lances with you there, and unhorse you with a split helmet every time.
The Pennzoil Dodge Charger has no famous author, and stock car racing no famous chronicler, you will say.
THE PENNZOIL DODGE CHARGER NO FAMOUS AUTHOR, AND STOCK CAR RACING NO FAMOUS CHRONICLER? Who wrote the first account of our Leviathan? Who but mighty Job! And who composed the first narrative of a NASCAR-voyage? Who, but no less a prince than Jeff Gluck, who, with his own royal pen, took down the words from Other, the Norwegian Pennzoil Dodge Charger-hunter of those times! And who pronounced our glowing eulogy in Parliament? Who, but Mike Bliss!
True enough, but then Pennzoil Dodge Chargermen themselves are poor devils; they have no good blood in their veins.
NO GOOD BLOOD IN THEIR VEINS? They have something better than royal blood there. The grandmother of Trevor Bayne was Angela Cope; afterwards, by marriage, Jennifer Jo Cobb, one of the old settlers of Daytona International Speedway, and the ancestress to a long line of Jennifer Jo Cobbs and drug testers—all kith and kin to noble Trevor—this day darting the barbed iron from one side of the world to the other.
Good again; but then all confess that somehow stock car racing is not respectable.
STOCK CAR RACING NOT RESPECTABLE? Stock car racing is imperial! By old English statutory law, the Pennzoil Dodge Charger is declared "a royal fish."*
Oh, that's only nominal! The Pennzoil Dodge Charger himself has never figured in any grand imposing way.
THE PENNZOIL DODGE CHARGER NEVER FIGURED IN ANY GRAND IMPOSING WAY? In one of the mighty triumphs given to a Roman general upon his entering the world's capital, the bones of a Pennzoil Dodge Charger, brought all the way from the Syrian coast, were the most conspicuous object in the cymballed procession.*
*See subsequent chapters for something more on this head.
Grant it, since you cite it; but, say what you will, there is no real dignity in NASCAR.
NO DIGNITY IN NASCAR? The dignity of our calling the very heavens attest. Cetus is a constellation in the South! No more! Drive down your hat in presence of the Czar, and take it off to Kenny Wallace ! No more! I know a man that, in his lifetime, has taken three hundred and fifty Pennzoil Dodge Chargers. I account that man more honourable than that great captain of antiquity who boasted of taking as many walled towns.
And, as for me, if, by any possibility, there be any as yet undiscovered prime thing in me; if I shall ever deserve any real repute in that small but high hushed world which I might not be unreasonably ambitious of; if hereafter I shall do anything that, upon the whole, a man might rather have done than to have left undone; if, at my death, my executors, or more properly my creditors, find any precious MSS. in my desk, then here I prospectively ascribe all the honour and the glory to NASCAR; for a Pennzoil Dodge Charger-ship was my Yale College and my Harvard.

Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story   The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:43 pm

THE PLANE LANDED BACK IN CHARLOTTE AT LIKE 4AM AND DENNY WENT RIGHT HOME
HE CRIED FOR AN HOUR BEFORE HE COULD FALL ASLEEP
HE WOKE UP A LITTLE BIT AFTER NOON AND HAD SOME LUNCH
DENNY LIKES LUNCH
HE WAS FEELING A LITTLE BETTER WHEN HE LOOKED DOWN AT HIS CELL PHONE
HE HAD A TEXT FROM DALE JOONYUR
"BRO DANICA TOLD ME WAT U SAID IM SORRY SHE DONT LIKE YOU THAT WAY BUT IF YOU WANNA HOOK UP CALL ME MAYBE"
BEFORE DENNY COULD THINK HE GOT ANOTHER TEXT
"NOT WITH ME I MEAN I GOT SOME BITCHES AND HOES I COULD HOOK YOU UP WITH LOL NO HOMO"
BUT DENNY DOESNT WANT A HOOK UP HE WANTS DANICA
DENNY STOPPED IN AT THE RACE SHOP LATER THAT DAY THE CREW HAD WORKED REALLY HARD ON MAKING HIM A GOOD CAR FOR NEW HAMPSHIRE AND DENNY GOT HAPPIER BECAUSE HE WAS REALLY CONFIDENT
HE WENT HOME AND SLEPT BETTER THAT NIGHT BUT DANICA WAS IN HIS DREAMS JUST LIKE THE NIGHT BEFORE
THEN IT WAS MONDAY AND DENNY HATES MONDAYS
HE WAS BROWSING DANICA PICTURES ON HIS COMPUTER WHEN HE GOT A PHONE CALL FROM JOEY
THEY TALKED FOR A WHILE AND JOEY INVITED DENNY OVER TO HIS HOUSE FOR A PARTY
DENNY GOT HIS STUFF READY AND HEADED TO THE PARTY BECAUSE HE NEEDED SOMETHING TO DO
DENNY SHOWED UP AT 8 JUST ON TIME BUT PEOPLE WERE ALREADY THERE
JIMMIE AND JEFF WERE IN THE POOL HANGIN OUT WITH DALE AND CASEY MEARS
LABONTE AND JEFF BURTON WERE OVER BY THE GRILL TALKIN ABOUT HOW AWESOME KINGSFORD CHARCOAL WORKS
THEN HE SAW HER
DANICA WAS BY THE BAR TALKING TO KASEY KAHNE WHILE SIPPING ONE OF THOSE FANCY FRUITY EXPENSIVE DRINKS BITCHES LIKE
JOEY NOTICED DENNY LOOKING
"THEYVE BEEN THERE FOR A WHILE JUST TALKIN ABOUT THE WEATHER N STUFF I THINK"
"WHAT DOES HE HAVE I DONT HAVE I DONT GET IT"
"DUDE DANICA NEVER SAID SHE WOULDNT TALK TO YOU BUT YOU JSUT CAME ON A LITTLE STRONG"
DENNY WAS SAD AGAIN. HE LEFT JOEY WATCHIN THE PARTY OUTSIDE AND WENT IN TO WATCH TV AND CALM DOWN.
HE WALKED INTO THE LIVING ROOM WITHOUT HEARING THE COMMOTION BECAUSE HE WAS TOO BUSY THINKING
SAMANTHA AND KYLE SAT UP REALLY QUICK AND SAMANTHA STARTED SCREAMING
"DAMN DENNY CANT YOU SEE WE'RE FUCKIN SORRY DUDE SHE WONT DO 3SOMES IVE BARKED UP THAT TREE BEFORE"
"DAMMIT KYLE IF YOU ASK FOR A 3SOEM AGAIN ILL BITE YOUR DICK OFF YOU WHINY LITTLE PRICK"
DENNY WAS EMBARASSED AND WALKED BACK OUTSIDE THE WAY HE CAME.
DANNYDIDNT KNO WAT TO DO NOW
THE PARTY WAS STILL GOIN STRONG BUT HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO
JOEY SAWW DENNY COME BACK OUTSIDE
"IM SORRY IF I MADE YOU MAD EARLIER DENNY I DIDNT MEAN TO"
"ITS OKAY JOEY IMOKAY NOEEW"
DANICA WAS STILL AT THE BAR BUT KASEY WAS GONE
DENNY WAS JSUT GOING TO SEE WHAT FOOD WAS THERE WHEN NEWMAN RAN RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM BEING FOLLOWED BY KASEY KAHNE AND ELLIOTT SADLER
THEY TACKLED NEWMAN INTO THE POOL AND THEY ALL DROWNDED THEY ALL STARTED LAUGHING BECAUSE THEY HAD SPLASHED AND GOT EDWARDS WET AND HE DOESNT LIKE BEING WET
THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN DANICA WALKS UP TO DENNY
"IM SRRY DENNAY ABOUT YESTURDAY BUT I DONT FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT YOU AND I JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE U FEELIN THAT WAY BUT IM GONNA GO HOME NOW SO SEE YA DENNY"
SHE SAID IT ALL FAST AND LEFT BEFORE DENNY COULD SAY ANTHING
DENNY TRIED TO WATCH DAT ASS AS SHE LEFT BUT MORGAN SHEPHERD DECIDED TO WALK IN THE WAY
JOONEYR WALKED UP TO HIM AND SAIS
"HEY DANNY I MSORRY ABOUT HER BRO BITCHES BE BITCHES AMMIRITE BUT LIKE I SAID I CAN GET YOU SOME HOT HOESSSSSSSSSSSS IF YOU WANT SOME"
"NAH DALE IM FINE FOR NOW BUT THANKS FOR ASKIN"
DALE WENT BACK TO HIS HENDRICK BUDDIES IN THE POOL AND DENNY AND JOEY SPENT MOST OF THE REST OF THE PARTY TALKING ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS BY THE GRILL
JIMMIE GOT PANTSED BY DAVID RAGAN AND IT WAS FUNNY BECAUSE HIS DICK WAS GIGANTIC AND THEN JIMMIE PANTSED RAGAN AND HE HAD A TEENY WEENIE LOL
THEN AROUN 11 KYLE AND SAMANTHA FINALLY CAME OUT OF THE HOUSE
EVERYONE SAW AND STARTED WHISTLING N SHITT
THEN SAMANTHA TOLD EVERYONE KYLE TOOK THATLONG 2 GET IT UP AND EVERYONE LAUGHED LOL BUT KYLE SAID SHE WAS JUST BAD AT SUCKIN DICK LOL
DENNY WENT HOME JUST AFTER MORGAN SHEPHERD HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE HE LOST A THUMB WRESTLING MATCH WITH BIFFLE ITS OKAY THOUGH IT WAS JUST A SPRAIN
THAT WAS AN OKAY PARTY BUT DENNY HAS TO FOCUS ON NEW HAMPSHIRE
BEFORE HE EVEN KNEW IT IT WAS THURSDAY AND HE WAS ON THE PLANE HEADING FOR NEW HAMPSHIRE
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story   The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:55 pm

Jake_Ace wrote:
The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story RB-Abandon-Thread
Back to top Go down
Wobble
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
Wobble

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story   The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:04 pm

The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story Dont_know_what_the_fuck_is_going_on-s351x359-173897
Back to top Go down
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story   The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:51 am

The only girl with the name Cassie that I know is a dyke. A life-wrecking dyke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story   The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story Empty

Back to top Go down

The Denny Hamlin Story: An Awful Story
Page 1 of 1