Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesDeep Thoughts Thread 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Deep Thoughts Thread FInzoqm

Deep Thoughts Thread SInIxxP

Deep Thoughts Thread 8ZYsMSX

Deep Thoughts Thread Q1ZNvzf

Deep Thoughts Thread YtoHmfG

Deep Thoughts Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Deep Thoughts Thread Empty
PostSubject: Deep Thoughts Thread   Deep Thoughts Thread EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:52 pm

Okay...so I'm thinking this could be like, a serious version of the RDT...or something.

I don't know.

Just...I can't sleep. I'm thinking about death and shaking. I'm so afraid. what do you guys think about death? How do you deal with it? Every time my brain reaches that point...where it realizes I'm going to stop existing, it just...ugh.

Last edited by lemonhead75 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D7H5
Solstice Member
Solstice Member
D7H5

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts Thread   Deep Thoughts Thread EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:20 am

The title of this thread can mean two different things.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts Thread   Deep Thoughts Thread EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:44 am

Wow..Didnt even catch that.
Back to top Go down
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts Thread   Deep Thoughts Thread EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:19 am

lol
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts Thread   Deep Thoughts Thread EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:27 pm

I'm like 90% positive I didn't type that, lol.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts Thread   Deep Thoughts Thread EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:15 pm

And it continues. I went to bed early so I could get some sleep and wake up before 10...not gonna happen. I had nightmares again.

This time in dream #1was weird. Chad was picking me and another internet person up (Caleb, I think) in his truck. But the way his truck was...we both had to stand and it was extremel y difficult for me to not fall over. We had to slow down a couple of times for me to get up. Then we got to his house, which was a big country house by a lake. He had like 5 dogs...which terrified me.

I don't remember much else about that one, but that was the sane one.

Then, I had a nightmare where apparently a crazy woman had a thing against our family. She had threatened to kill us. I couldn't fall asleep in my room, I was too worried, so I went to sleep on the floor of my sisters bedroom. She is the only one in my house that sleeps downstairs. Then there were 2 versions of her coming in to try to kill us. The first version, I was i nteh kitchen and saw her. She folowed me into the living room towards the front door. I was leaving but she went through the door to my sisters room...

The 2nd part I backed up from her when I saw her in the kitchen and she ran to my sisters room. I only barely grabber hebefore she stabbed my sister. Then my parents (apparently Caleb and Stephen), came downstairs. Caleb searched and foudn the knife I knoked from her hands and a gun she dropped too, while she went on about some crazy story about god being athiest.

So yeah. I'm fucking crazy and internet people have reoccuring spots in my dreams.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts Thread   Deep Thoughts Thread EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:01 pm

"For straight people, sexuality isn’t something that needs to be proclaimed or distinguished, it simply is a part of their daily lives. For example, straight people generally never worry about losing their jobs or families because of who they love, or ever consider, let alone are asked, when they “chose” to be straight. To sexual minorities, however, it is often a daily fight, and an internal conflict that is years if not decades long.

Thousands of kids today still try to kill themselves, and often tragically succeed, out of despair that they will never find love and acceptance from their families or communities. Millions of otherwise well-adjusted adults still hide their sexuality for fear they will lose their livelihood or place in the community. Indeed, it is still legal in many states to fire someone simply because of his or her sexual orientation, nothing more.

So role models matter, yes. They are examples to those struggling to find identity and self-confidence. So when you think about people like me, I want you to remember that I am gay. It is an integral part of who I am, and is something that matters a great deal to me. It is part of what I struggled with for so long, and finally came to accept within myself before finding the courage to tell others."

Written by George Takei in his latest blog post. And yes.

ALSO FUN FACTS;

3.4% of the U.S. population identifies as gay or bisexual. Younger people are more likely to identify this way. 6.4% of those 18-29, compared to 1.9% of those over 65.

The gayest city in the United States, by terms of percentage, is of course, San Fransisco at 15.4% Seattle, Atlanta, Minneapolis and Boston also come in over 10%.

New York City is only 4.5% homosexual or bisexual, but due to the large population of the city itself, the most homosexuals can be found there. Approximately 272,000.

California has 1.3 million gay or bisexual people.

4% of Ohioans are gay or bisexual, or about 335,000 people.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Thoughts Thread   Deep Thoughts Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Thoughts Thread
Page 1 of 1