Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesNSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring - Page 2 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring - Page 2 FInzoqm

NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring - Page 2 SInIxxP

NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring - Page 2 8ZYsMSX

NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring - Page 2 Q1ZNvzf

NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring - Page 2 YtoHmfG

NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring

Go down 
+5
Caleb Paul
TheShermanator
Jake_Ace
trbfan
racer612008
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
racer612008
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
racer612008

Number of posts : 2191
Registration date : 2010-07-31

NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring   NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:12 am

That was a awesome battle with the Viper and the BMW with the Vette trying to get back on the lead lap in GT
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeffreystoycloset.com
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring   NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:18 am

Helluva finish in Nationwide, say what you want about Larson, but the dude can drive the wheels off of anything he gets in. I'm definitely a fan of his.
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Shawn_82
Shawn_82

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring   NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:28 am

That finish was a lot like the finish Sherm and Wetz had last night.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shawn-Taylor-Racing/16781941995050
racer612008
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
racer612008

PostSubject: Re: NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring   NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:55 am

That finish 0.0

Last edited by racer612008 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
racer612008
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
racer612008

PostSubject: Re: NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring   NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:01 am

the remainder of F1 qualifying will not be shown live due to other contract commitments(MLS Soccer has rights to that timeslot for tonight). The remainder will be shown at 12:30AM ET(Q will restart at 8:00PM ET)

Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring   NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 am

fucking lame ass ALMS, US viewers can't watch the live stream on their website so we have to wait to watch it tape delayed on speed.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring   NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:04 am

Blame SPEED for that one.
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring   NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:06 am

Biggest race of the year for ALMS and Supercross gets priority over it, what a joke.
Back to top Go down
racer612008
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
racer612008

PostSubject: Re: NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring   NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:50 am

AWESOME RACING. AND A WILD COMMERICAL BREAK HAPPENS -_-

Awesome racing though with Kahne and Keselowski!

Last edited by racer612008 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buckeye24
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
Buckeye24

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring   NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:53 am

Yay Jimmie in the wall.
Back to top Go down
Wobble
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
Wobble

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring   NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:15 pm

I find NBC's F1 coverage to be satisfactory. I like their intro music. I really hated speeds new music. So I guess its for the better that speed lost their contract because I didn't look forward to hearing their music. Their old theme was the best though.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring   NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:21 pm

Really good weekend of racing. I am bias but the racing was fun to watch regardless. Saturday had a great race at Bristol in Nationwide. Also the Sebring race was rather fun to watch.

Supercross was fun up until Villopoto took the lead and dominated lol.

Sunday was perfect! For me anyways lol. A great race, we had 4-5 leaders who swapped the top spot all day long. And it wasn't by pit stops or green flag stops either it was straight up good hard racing. At first this weekend I was a little upset about the highline being the preferred line again but I realized it was basically the old Bristol but a groove up. Except now you could actually have another lane to attempt a pass. Like Kyle Petty said, THAT was Bristol. Bristol has never been the same for more than 5-6 years if you think about it. 80's Bristol Racing had the highline alot like its been the last few seasons. 90's had the conveyer belt that everyone loved. Its not the conveyer belt now, but the racing is alot like it was and in my mind its better. It was alot of Single File Racing in the 90's and if you even attempted a pass up high you would be freight trained. Now the highline is preferred and on the restarts you would probably get passed regardless if you were on the bottom. But after a few laps you could at least run low and even make a few passes on the bottom that made Sundays race very exciting in my eyes.

Kyle, Brad, Kasey, Denny and Jeff were all the top guys. And I'm one who likes to see the best cars win and race for the lead. That's how it should be. You shouldn't be able to stay out and dominate if your a 15th place car. That is how its been since the COT. Now if you stay out you could maybe stay up front for a few laps but you didn't just drive off and many times you would get passed very quickly like it use to be.

To see Kasey Kahne finally win Bristol was huge for me. Bigger for me than it is for most fans when their driver wins. When Kasey is in the lead during the last half of the race I can always remember me, my Grandma, Grandpa and even Uncle sometimes always glued to the TV. Of course I was always the pessimistic son of a bitch so I always expected something bad to happen. My Grandma was the one who would just keep it cool. Keep me excited and she loved to see Kasey win as much as I did. My Grandpa gave me a hard time but he also rooted for Kasey. I think he rooted for me more than Kasey because he knew how much it meant to me when he won a race. Sunday I could just feel my Grandparents there. I really could. When he crossed the line naturally I jumped in excitement and knowing they weren't there for a second or so I forgot that they weren't and looked to the couch and my Grandpas chair. They weren't there but it just felt like it. For whatever reason. It was a memory I'll never forget. I realize for some of you when your driver wins it doesn't mean nearly as much and you may not get excited about it for more than a few minutes but for me its way more than that. I mean, maybe if Kasey won 10 times a year like it seems JJ, Kyle and Denny do I would clap and move on like everyone else but being a fan of Jerry Nadeau, Bill Elliott and now Kasey Kahne they didn't win 8 times a year. And when they did win I always celebrated for the rest of the day and so did my Grandparents. Watching the races isn't nearly as fun now days but I still know they know exactly what is going on and I'm sure they seen what happened Sunday. That gives me alot of comfort. I miss it all but I know where they are right now and I can tell they were there Sunday.

Excuse the novels, I don't get to post much anymore since I use my phone for internet more than anything so when I do get a keyboard in front of my I take advantage of it lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring   NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NSCS/NNS/NKPSE @ Bristol, F1/V8SC @ Albert Park, ALMS @ Sebring
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2