Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesCanadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton FInzoqm

Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton SInIxxP

Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton 8ZYsMSX

Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton Q1ZNvzf

Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton YtoHmfG

Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton Empty
PostSubject: Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton   Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:46 am

Should be fun.
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton   Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:59 am

I dig this place, don't have a car so it'll be a stock one from the mod but I'll be there
Back to top Go down
F1V1
Solstice Member
Solstice Member

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton   Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:02 pm

Could have won the race, but I accidentally spun myself trying to get around Codol. For those of you calling me a hacker, I was running laps that were half a second slower than Robson's qualifying lap, so don't accuse me of hacking. And Kahrs I don't know what your problem is with me, I didn't jump the start, I went when we got the green flag and nobody else in front of me did so who's fault is that?

Thanks for the race Caleb, twas fun.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton   Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:05 pm

I looked at the replays, Duff you defiantly weren't hacking. lol your best lap is a 1:14.719.. just ran more consistent. And I took a look at the start, we all just got in a gaggle and Duff went to the outside. he didn't jump. But anyways, enough of that fiasco. lol Awesome race guys, glad I got 2nd after my G27 failing and my tires. GW Adam.
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton   Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:08 pm

welp im currsed

6th, 4th place finish in a row

im looking to take the lead but my tires give up and i give 2nd to caleb so on the last lap i have 3rd. then i spin and back to 5th. im like well at least im not 4th again. the wetz runs out of fuel ont he last strait and i finish 4th... yep im freaked out
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton   Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:34 pm

I just checked my replay as well. Wrongfully accused Zach as well. So to you Zach I apologize. You just ran consist 15 second laps every single lap while everyone was running low 15's then high 16's wearing there stuff up. You just got it done better then everyone else and some of us maybe of been a little peeved about it seeing as how you came in during Happy Hour then whipped up on the field after 3 laps of green flag racing.

Great race. Solstice racing has impressed me thoroughly this week and hopefully I can return and hopefully run better next time. Tonight was my worst race ever at Edmonton, and that's a track I absolutely love.
Back to top Go down
F1V1
Solstice Member
Solstice Member

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton   Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:38 pm

Whenever I practice offline I practice at this track. I have tons of practice on it with all physics so I just know how to run it. I know it may have seemed a little suspicious but honestly I wouldn't accuse any of you of hacking no matter how well you were performing so I expected the same respect in return.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton   Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:41 pm

I can guarantee ya any of the accusing that went on tonight was only due to frustration. At least it was for me.. I was running as hard as I could many of those laps and looked up and saw you 15 seconds ahead of the guy in 2nd. But hell I've ran 1:13's here in GNS physics so I'm the last one that should be accusing you of hacking. Some of us just ran our nuts off to early while you took the consist route and dominated. I love Edmonton, thats the only reason I showed up tonight is because how hard you can drive on this track and still be competitive. The tires just wore off like hell tonight.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton   Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:34 am

I would've been a miracle if I broke into the teens as far as lap times are concerned lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton   Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton Empty

Back to top Go down

Canadian Airlines 250k at Edmonton
Page 1 of 1