1. You must sign-up in Sign-Ups. Please give your real name, number, sponsors, and make & model.
2. There will be NO FLAMING PERIOD. That includes in forums, TS, and game chat.
3. Brandon Lambert, Brett Lawrence, and Solstice Admins are Admins, anything they say, goes.
Teams & Cars
1. All cars need to be posted in the "Car Files" topic.
2. Please post your cars 1 day before the race so we can make a Car Pack.
3. There are mandatory templates for the race, you can find the link in the Race Info thread.
1. Respect - If you can't show someone respect on the track, verbally or racingly, there will be a penalties given. If you are in a stupid argument during a race, you will be given a warning, and if continues you will be given a black flag or ejected form the race or team speak. If you can't respect people while racing, then you will be given a warning, and if it continues you will be ejected from the race. Respect goes a long way, and if you give respect, you're going to get back.
2. The race will be admined by Brandon Lambert & Brett Lawrence.
3. Bumping is racing, don't get mad if you are bumped. If it was intentional, & there was wreck caused, the person will be black flagged.
4A. In the event of a caution, everyone must SLOW DOWN!!!. There is no racing back to the line until 10 to go.
4B. If the caution comes out with under 10 to go, you will race back to the line every time. If the leaders are passed the start finish line and the caution comes out, you will race back until they take the yellow flag at the line.
4C. If a wreck happens at the line, if you can make it back under your own power, you may fall in where it put you across the line.
5. If we the admins feel that a caution is needed we have the right to throw one.
6. Lucky-Dog - is in affect. When the caution comes out, the first person 1 lap down will get their lap back. To do so, the person will be asked to pit the second pitting lap & will speed down pit road by only 10 mph over the pit road speed limit. Anything over 10 mph & you will receive a black flag and not re-claim your lap. Then after your pitting, you will start at the end of the longest line, and the Admin will give you your lap back.
7. Intentional Wrecking - is not allowed!!! If you do it you will be ejected!!!
8A. Self Spins/Cause Wreck - If you spin your self or cause a wreck once, you be asked to start at the end of the longest line if it brings out caution. 2 Self Spins or wrecks, EOLL. 3 Self Spins or Wrecks, you will be asked to park your car. Failing to comply with these rules and you face the same outcome as Intentional Wrecking.
8B. Wrecking Under Caution - If you wreck yourself or wreck someone under caution, you will be asked to speed down pit road by no more than 10 mph over the limit & pass through with out pitting. Do it again & you will be asked to park your car.
9. These will be double file restarts each and every restart. The leader has the choice of outside or inside. No passing before the line at any start or restart. You must stay 2 wide until the start finish line. If anyone goes high or low to make a pass before line will be givin a black flag.
10. Blocking is allowed with 10 to go.
11. Low lining will be allowed at all times.
12. All wrecks will be reviewed by the Admin(s) & they will decide the outcome.
13. NO RESTARTING AFTER GREEN UNLESS EPIC FAILURE AT START.
14. Have Fun and Good Luck!!!
1. You will be expected to follow all forum rules when on ts. This includes swearing, flaming, and being a complete idiot. You will be warned 1 time, if you keep on you will be kicked.
2. During league races do not scream and yell at each other this goes especially for practice.
3. If a wreck happens during a race DO NOT START SCREAMING. Remain quiet so that the admin can determine what actions to take. If an admin asks you about an accident then you may tell him, otherwise keep chat to a minimum.
4. If ts chatter gets out of control the channel will be moderated.
Solstice Pro-Line Season 5 Champion
Solstice Nationwide 2012 Champion
CRI Short Track Season 1 Champion
CRI Truck Series Season 2 Champion
Latest Win - Richmond (Pro-Line S15)
Latest Finish - Darlington 4th (PROTOform Dash S6)
Latest Pole - Talladega (PROTOform Trucks)
CRI & Solstice Career Stats:
Championships - 4
Starts - 391
Wins - 55
Top 5s - 245
Top 10s - 347
Poles - 47