Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesSunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville FInzoqm

Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville SInIxxP

Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville 8ZYsMSX

Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville Q1ZNvzf

Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville YtoHmfG

Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville Empty
PostSubject: Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville   Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:56 am

Should be a chase changer! Gonna be fun.

Track: Marty Revamped 2009b

Link: http://www.revampedreloaded.com/revamped/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_download&gid=72&&Itemid=58
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville   Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:42 am

I thought we were running Kansas for some reason, lol. It's a good thing were running Martinsville instead because I love short tracks with Cup physics.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville   Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:12 am

Uploaded a new scheme for tonight. Should be fun
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville   Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:31 pm

Long race, was fun. Just couldn't get the speed outta the car though in the long runs. Oh well though. still gained points. GW DK.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville   Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:35 pm

Pretty lame. Got screwed on the highside while 2nd on the RS, dropped back to 3rd then the car spun for whatever fuckin reason. Pitted, pit crew took two tires which was gay. RS in 3rd again and get squeezed like hell by the 7 (shocker) and lose two more spots to 5th. Might of had something for DK if I could of had better luck.

Titles yours basically DK.
Back to top Go down
MikeG
Solstice Member
Solstice Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville   Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:56 pm

In 2 on the restart couldn't really go anywhere since Stanley slid up high and we were already side by side. 3 to go not really gonna give a whole lot either gonna run as close as possible. When you caught me earlier I let you go but @ the end it's really time to race.
You were suppose to have an EOLL for causing that caution anyways and should have been behind me anyways.
On Top of that it's a short track and racing close is part of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nascomonline.webs.com
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville   Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:06 pm

Penalty was pretty much from having no EOLL. lol I even just checked the exports. Mike didn't have EOLL. Yes the rest of the field had eoll, but Mike didn't, and he had to start behind ya. You didn't take the eoll, so you got a penalty. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville   Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:05 pm

MikeG wrote:
In 2 on the restart couldn't really go anywhere since Stanley slid up high and we were already side by side. 3 to go not really gonna give a whole lot either gonna run as close as possible. When you caught me earlier I let you go but @ the end it's really time to race.
You were suppose to have an EOLL for causing that caution anyways and should have been behind me anyways.
On Top of that it's a short track and racing close is part of it.
Uh k, I did get eoll. I pitted, got to the rear and was told to pass the folks who ENTERED A CLOSED PIT a lap earlier. So I was moved up to 4th, you pitted and I was put in 3rd. Nobody said to let you go by me, seeing as how I already 'served' my penalty I didn't know I was suppose to pit again. I had already pitted to get the EOLL and everyone else received a EOLL after I did because they entered the pits while it was closed.

I'm being penalized because I didn't enter the pits while it was closed with everyone else. As I was suppose to, I went around to the pits the next lap to get to the rear yet was told to pass everyone that pitted the lap before. I was never notified to let you pass, or to pit a 2nd time. Never once was I notified.
Back to top Go down
MikeG
Solstice Member
Solstice Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville   Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:21 am

According to the export the only ones who got an eoll where the 89,12,15,80.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nascomonline.webs.com
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville   Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:19 am

Hey guess what? I failed and pulled my petals cord out, spun and fataled the wall, then went through and mowed over Mike Helton in the garage area. It was a delightful event. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville   Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunny D n Rum 320 at Martinsville
Page 1 of 1