Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesCoors 200 at Colorado National Speedway 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway FInzoqm

Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway SInIxxP

Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway 8ZYsMSX

Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway Q1ZNvzf

Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway YtoHmfG

Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway

Go down 
+2
lemonhead75
Caleb Paul
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway   Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:18 am

Woot
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway   Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:13 am

No race tonight.. theres no one on.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway   Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:32 am

Uh. me? lol
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway   Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:55 am

Remember, we're racing tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway   Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:09 am

Woop, hope we get a solid field.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway   Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:56 am

Well that was supposed to be a good race but I guess half the field forgot how to drive. lol. Fucking fail that my motor blew for no reason. NR2003 Engine ftw.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway   Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:57 am

Well race was a caution fest, LOVED the track. First time racing there, got the pole, led most laps and won the race. Making up for last night to say the least. The racing in practice was the most fun ever lol. 2 in a row!
Back to top Go down
TM93
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
TM93

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway   Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:59 am

Yay for Wetz being a moving chicane. -_-
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway   Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:17 am

rant time if you dont want to read it you dont have to

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway   Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:32 am

Fun race. Fun track. I couldn't drive it, though, lol. Well, 9th is okay.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway   Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:43 am

Jake Ace wrote:

Spoiler:

Well we have to start calling cautions when theres one every 5 laps, otherwise we can just have people wreck all over the place and not get one lap in, can't really race when people who are causing small spins over and over and over don't get penalized. I understand the fact that it gets to a point where theres not a lot of give, but races like tonight you have to not give a lot on the cautons, and honestly, it would be easier for all of us for whoever caused the caution to just take the damn thing, instead of arguing about it. When we have short races like this and people wrecking all over the place in them, most of the wrecks need a call on them weather you like it or not for we can get some laps in. Just the way it goes.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway   Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:46 am

NASCARGearHead wrote:
Jake Ace wrote:

Spoiler:

Well we have to start calling cautions when theres one every 5 laps, otherwise we can just have people wreck all over the place and not get one lap in, can't really race when people who are causing small spins over and over and over don't get penalized. I understand the fact that it gets to a point where theres not a lot of give, but races like tonight you have to, and honestly, it would be easier for all of us for whoever caused the caution to just take the damn thing, instead of arguing about it. When we have short races like this and people wrecking all over the place in them, most of the wrecks need a call on them weather you like it or not for we can get some laps in. Just the way it goes.
cheers

This is like saying people who steal shouldn't go to jail. Why should we just let people 'race hard' and continue wrecking one another? Either race clean or be parked. Simple as that. Everyone up front seemed to do just fine racing hard and not causing cautions. scratch

It's possible to race hard and not cause crap, If you can't keep it off other people then you shouldn't be racing.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561

PostSubject: Re: Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway   Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:48 am

Could handle the track at all... way too tight off of the corners for me, guess my driving style doesn't fit the track or something lol Sucks I made two people flip tonight, one was blatanly obviously stupid... the other one I have no idea how Ian flipped... He was spinning and he clipped me, and I guess warp flung him in the air or something. I honestly have no idea. I was slowing down and was barely hit, but stopped to where I didn't hit the wall. If was weren't on the brakes, then I would've hit the wall and prolly flipped... It was very odd though
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway   Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:17 am

Jordan Robson wrote:
NASCARGearHead wrote:
Jake Ace wrote:

Spoiler:

Well we have to start calling cautions when theres one every 5 laps, otherwise we can just have people wreck all over the place and not get one lap in, can't really race when people who are causing small spins over and over and over don't get penalized. I understand the fact that it gets to a point where theres not a lot of give, but races like tonight you have to, and honestly, it would be easier for all of us for whoever caused the caution to just take the damn thing, instead of arguing about it. When we have short races like this and people wrecking all over the place in them, most of the wrecks need a call on them weather you like it or not for we can get some laps in. Just the way it goes.
cheers

This is like saying people who steal shouldn't go to jail. Why should we just let people 'race hard' and continue wrecking one another? Either race clean or be parked. Simple as that. Everyone up front seemed to do just fine racing hard and not causing cautions. scratch

It's possible to race hard and not cause crap, If you can't keep it off other people then you shouldn't be racing.

i see where your comming from but sometimes it seems like theres no give
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway   Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway Empty

Back to top Go down

Coors 200 at Colorado National Speedway
Page 1 of 1