Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesLittle Caesars 150 at USA International 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Little Caesars 150 at USA International FInzoqm

Little Caesars 150 at USA International SInIxxP

Little Caesars 150 at USA International 8ZYsMSX

Little Caesars 150 at USA International Q1ZNvzf

Little Caesars 150 at USA International YtoHmfG

Little Caesars 150 at USA International

Go down 
+6
Matt_Emerson29
TM93
lemonhead75
AuzGrams
TheShermanator
Caleb Paul
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Little Caesars 150 at USA International Empty
PostSubject: Little Caesars 150 at USA International   Little Caesars 150 at USA International EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:54 am

Should be a good one! Make sure to send in your carfiles by 7:00 PM ET for I can put them in a carset and put them on the FTP
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesars 150 at USA International   Little Caesars 150 at USA International EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:10 am

rockin' the closed down raceways awwwwwww ye
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesars 150 at USA International   Little Caesars 150 at USA International EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:15 am

Oh yeaaaaaa my return starts tonight, the last race we had here in ASA 90's was pretty epic lol.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesars 150 at USA International   Little Caesars 150 at USA International EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:56 am

Whats a good lap here? I'm worried I'm not going to be even close with my wheel skills like they are...
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesars 150 at USA International   Little Caesars 150 at USA International EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:37 am

20.9 lol
Back to top Go down
TM93
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
TM93

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesars 150 at USA International   Little Caesars 150 at USA International EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:56 am

Consitent race pace will probably be more like 21.0-21.1
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesars 150 at USA International   Little Caesars 150 at USA International EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:34 am

-_- I got down to a 21.544, but still haven't run more than 3 laps in a row without wrecking.
Derp.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesars 150 at USA International   Little Caesars 150 at USA International EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:53 am

gonna be a fast race. hoping to start a run at a championship tonight Cool
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesars 150 at USA International   Little Caesars 150 at USA International EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:02 am

Hm. Still thinking about running full time for this series.. We'll see how it goes tonight lol.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesars 150 at USA International   Little Caesars 150 at USA International EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:09 am

Welp sucks it ends under yellow. I hate to win under yellow. Race was a wreckfest for the most part, only good green run we got was the first 10 laps lol. Which were really fun, I never did get in to a rhythm. Got wrecked 3 or 4 times and each time I'd get back to the top 3 a caution would come out or something. I'll take the win though I guess. lol
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesars 150 at USA International   Little Caesars 150 at USA International EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:32 am

Good start to the season for me.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesars 150 at USA International   Little Caesars 150 at USA International EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:46 am

Well..it could have been worse. 11th with a wheel...
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesars 150 at USA International   Little Caesars 150 at USA International EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:33 pm

Since I never got my point out since it's "not debatable" according to certain people.

All I was going to say about the two caution rule: If somebody who is not known for causing cautions during a race self spins once and it neither damages nor involves any other car, they should not be penalized for it. That's all I was going to say. I'm not saying it just because it happened to me tonight. That was my own fault. I took the risk of not running stability, I knew the rules. That was nobodies fault but my own. I didn't mean to cause a shitstorm about it. I wasn't even going to bring it up at first. Just some things slipped.

I don't even want the rules to change because of it now. A similar situation happened last year where somebody went on a bitchfest because they got bit by the same rule with a few races left in the season and only because it happened to them. That's definitely not the image I want on myself, that a rule should be changed just because it happened to me.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesars 150 at USA International   Little Caesars 150 at USA International EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:37 pm

lolk.

I agree with the first paragraph. That's what I was trying to say in TS. We should be harsher on those that are known for causing incidents each week.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesars 150 at USA International   Little Caesars 150 at USA International EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:40 pm

And what is that "lolk" directed to anyways? If one person has one point of view, and somebody else another, then it is by definition "debatable"

I mean it though. I didn't mean to cause a scene. I should've jsut said it in the first place and we could've moved from there.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesars 150 at USA International   Little Caesars 150 at USA International EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:45 pm

Ok buddy. Sure.

I may of misunderstood your case at first. My first thought was you were trying to take away C's for people who self spin. The entire point of the 2C rule is to park those who are causing cautions. And 9 times out of 10 self spins produce cautions. Most of the cautions around here anyway ARE in fact from people self spinning. Maybe we could be a little more harsh on those who do cause incidents weekly, and be a little more lenient to those that really don't. But that wouldn't please anyone either because it would be deemed "unfair". You can't please anyone here. Not everyone will agree with everything that goes on.
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesars 150 at USA International   Little Caesars 150 at USA International EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:55 pm

Fun race, another shit finish. Figures
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesars 150 at USA International   Little Caesars 150 at USA International EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:18 pm

TheShermanator wrote:
Since I never got my point out since it's "not debatable" according to certain people.

All I was going to say about the two caution rule: If somebody who is not known for causing cautions during a race self spins once and it neither damages nor involves any other car, they should not be penalized for it. That's all I was going to say. I'm not saying it just because it happened to me tonight. That was my own fault. I took the risk of not running stability, I knew the rules. That was nobodies fault but my own. I didn't mean to cause a shitstorm about it. I wasn't even going to bring it up at first. Just some things slipped.

I don't even want the rules to change because of it now. A similar situation happened last year where somebody went on a bitchfest because they got bit by the same rule with a few races left in the season and only because it happened to them. That's definitely not the image I want on myself, that a rule should be changed just because it happened to me.

just saying here, every time that i try to make this point its usually you who says "just take it"
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesars 150 at USA International   Little Caesars 150 at USA International EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:22 pm

in my opinion we should just not give any penalties for causing yellows at all, it seems to have no affect on the racing and how many yellows we have and it just causes controversy.
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesars 150 at USA International   Little Caesars 150 at USA International EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:56 am

Jake Ace wrote:
TheShermanator wrote:

just saying here, every time that i try to make this point its usually you who says "just take it"

I have to agree with this. 3/4's of the time something gets brought up by someone and you're like "that's how it is, just deal with it."
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesars 150 at USA International   Little Caesars 150 at USA International EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:44 am

I only ever say it when said person keeps dragging it on. As in they don't shut up about it until it's already annoyed numerous people. As if they expect the rule to be changed in the middle of the race especially for them. I've done it before. I got ejected for it.

And 3/4ths? Please, these situations don't come out very much at all. Rarely do they happen I'd say.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesars 150 at USA International   Little Caesars 150 at USA International EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:25 am

Jake Ace wrote:
in my opinion we should just not give any penalties for causing yellows at all, it seems to have no affect on the racing and how many yellows we have and it just causes controversy.

Most of the time it doesn't cause anything, and it does help the racing to a point. You shouldn't be causing 2 c's in 100 lap races anyways unless theres something wrong with the track/setup or something on your end. Most of the time I don't need to park anyone anyways. If we never did the 2c's shit would get out of hand very easily. Theres really no point to further discuss this, it was something that all of us discussed last night and agreed on one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesars 150 at USA International   Little Caesars 150 at USA International EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:41 am

NASCARGearHead wrote:
Jake Ace wrote:

Most of the time it doesn't cause anything, and it does help the racing to a point. You shouldn't be causing 2 c's in 100 lap races anyways unless theres something wrong with the track/setup or something on your end. Most of the time I don't need to park anyone anyways. If we never did the 2c's shit would get out of hand very easily. Theres really no point to further discuss this, it was something that all of us discussed last night and agreed on one way or the other.
+657548
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesars 150 at USA International   Little Caesars 150 at USA International EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:21 am

I think it would be interesting if Solstice adopted the "3C" Rule, I know some may not like, but I'm proposing it anyway since I complained about the 2C Rule last year, but I'll live with it regardless. LNR and a couple other leagues I know use the rule, so if someone who rarely causes a caution, but causes two on a rare occurance can still be able to run.

Each time a driver causes a caution during a race, they will be scored one (1) Penalty Point (PP) per caution (this DOES include self spins)

Everyone starts the season off with 0 Penalty Points

For each caused caution that driver receives one (1) Penalty Point

If a driver reaches three (3) Penalty Points they will be parked for one race in that series

To clear a Penalty Point a driver must complete their next race without causing any cautions (unless they suffer mechanical failure or are involved in someone elses caution)

One (1) Penalty Point then shall be cleared bringing that driver down to two (2) Penalty Points

In summary:
Cause A Caution +1 PP
Run A Clean Race = -1 PP
Accumulate three (3) PP = Parked for one race

In my opinion it would be better, as the guys who ALWAYS cause cautions will be sat out, and the guys who don't cause cautions can get some leeway.

Like I said, I complained about the 2C Rule last year at Martinsville, and I think it works, and sometimes it doesn't, here's something to maybe look at, I usually don't cause too many cautions I don't thin regardless.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesars 150 at USA International   Little Caesars 150 at USA International EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:29 am

That would probably be to much work for Caleb to keep up with. We got too many leagues as it is which requires enough work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesars 150 at USA International   Little Caesars 150 at USA International Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Caesars 150 at USA International
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next