Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesRandom Discussion Thread - Page 38 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 FInzoqm

Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 SInIxxP

Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 8ZYsMSX

Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 Q1ZNvzf

Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 YtoHmfG

Random Discussion Thread

Go down 
+31
burtonbraves
Bubba025
Lambert
Dan Mackay
BaltoRacing
Matt_Emerson29
Gordon24fan07
AuzGrams
F1V1
Daceag17
Cory Spencer
dkracer
bakes991
smokin_fast24
24_burnout_24
trbfan
Shawn_82
Alta
RockRod
Jordan Robson
lemonhead75
bmxrcodol04
Doc
racemaxx31
TheShermanator
ILIKECHEEZE24
Matt Patterson
NascarManiaco99
TM93
Jake_Ace
Caleb Paul
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:22 pm

As much as this is great to hear, it's a bittersweet moment. There are likely hundreds or thousands of his followers lying in wait throughout our country that were awaiting this moment.

I expect our security threat level to be furthermore elevated within the next couple of days.

Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:33 pm

HamoSaurus wrote:
I expect our security threat level to be furthermore elevated within the next couple of days.
Thinking the same thing. Part of the annoucement of the statement Obama is supposed to make was said to be on the topic of national security. People over there already didn't particularly favor America. This probably won't help things much lmao

Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:45 am

Not one to get caught up in conspiracy crap (like Wetz), but something is just NOT adding up with this Bin Laden thing.

They have told us like 3 different stories on how, and when he died. They told us WE (our Military) HAD his body. Yet now he was apparently dumped at sea (like wtf?). We've been searching for this mother fuckers head for not only the last decade, but for the last 20 YEARS! Why in gods name would we just up and dump his body! This is just not adding up. Something ain't right here.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:00 am

Something to do with Islam tradition and the body being buried within 24 hours at sea. I think that's how I heard it. But yea, major fuel for the conspiracy fire lol. Somebody suggested they did it to prevent his final resting place from becoming a shrine.

Supposedly there are pictures (possibly video?) of the raid. Hopefully they do find it necessary to release.

Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:06 am

Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:43 am

Makes some sense to me, doubt we wanna piss them off anymore then we already did. lol. I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of his body, but either way I think hes pretty much dead.

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon #77
Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 14668090498054416419
3X Retro Series Champion
2X ROC Champion
2X ASA Champion
1X RIROC Champion

AF: 4-3 DEN: 4-3 PIT: 3-3

Online Career:
Top 5's: 279
Top 10's: 426
Poles: 29
Wins: 81
Championships: 6
iRacing wins: 21
11/6
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:45 am

Sadly they will hide those pictures and footage. Like they do with everything else. So it will for ever probably be a mystery.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:50 am

Too bad Islamic scholars are saying we didnt follow proper tradition:

Quote :

CAIRO (AP) — Muslim clerics said Monday that Osama bin Laden's burial at sea was a violation of Islamic tradition that may further provoke militant calls for revenge attacks against American targets

So we get him (With no true evidence, except the word of Obama), and we have dumped him in the sea within 24 hours. I agree with Robson, something doesnt add up.

If they are telling the truth, someone has to have a picture. They should release it.

The Taliban is still claiming that he's alive, but that...Probably doesnt matter. Either way I think he's dead.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:54 am

Well we tried Razz

Doubt they have anything that could actually get through our systems and seriously attack us, so I'm not too worried about that. lol

And if they have'em they'll leak through sooner or later.

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon #77
3X Retro Series Champion
2X ROC Champion
2X ASA Champion
1X RIROC Champion

Online Career:
11/6
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:53 am

Personally if we did screw up and just dumped his ass at sea for the hell of it I could care less lol. I was going to say I hoped they didn't put him in a casket or anything. Just throw his body overboard.

Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:27 am

I dunno how many of yall were watching the news stations before the OBL announcement last night, but it was getting kind of scary before they announced this. All CNN was saying was that they didnt know what it was and that it was an urgent announcement that would affect the world.

I half believed it last night. Didnt know for sure either way. I'm just sitting here thinking about this..and it makes no sense to me. During the speech Obama said they had killed him last week, and yet everyone since has said he was killed yesterday. Did I miss something there? Every news channel is saying something different. Some are saying his wife identified him, some are saying his wife was killed in the gunfight. The thing that sealed it for me was dumping him in the sea. I heard that last night, and just had this extreme wtf moment. I dunno if they were trying to do the Islamic traditional thing (they failed at it anyway), but since when has this been done? I know for a fact when Saddam Hussein's sons were killed they did not do this. I do not know for sure what was done with Saddam Hussein's body. One of the reporters asked George Brennan a few minutes ago if they had done the Islamic blessing as is tradion. He just had a long pause with a blank stare and kinda let out a muffled "yeah." It just seems like they released this info and tried to rush the evidence off. Not only that..This DNA test they have. If he was only killed 24 hours ago, does a DNA test not take atleast 3 days to complete? I'm sure this would be one of those situations where it would jump to the head of the line of DNA tests, but is that just a little to quick?

There has been mixed info coming out of Afghanistan over the recent years about Bin Laden's health. Benazier Bhutto said he was assassinated a few years ago, in a tv interview. She did come back and say shortly after she had mispoken, and shortly after that she was assassinated. There has been no true 100% proof of Bin Laden since 2002 or 2003, since then all we have really gotten is bad quality audio tapes that wouldnt have been very hard to fake. There was also reports that go back as far 2005 that say he had severe health problems and even had to be on a dialysis machine due to kidney problems. The Taliban also came out last night and said he was still alive.

The next thing that goes on in the process of my mind is that if they lied about it. What would they be doing it for? To boost Obama's approval ratings? The fact that there is a trial happening RIGHT NOW about possible Social Security Fraud done by Obama (Though the woman who is doing the suing is generally a nutjob. Her name is Orly Taitz). Or could it be a distraction of something more sinister. Certaintly at this point all of that is just speculation and you really cant say for sure what could be going on.

They announced that they would be providing evidence to prove to people that this isnt a conspiracy...Until then, I am calling BS.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:38 am

DNA Tests could only take a couple hours actually lol, they do need to awnser some of the questions though, its seeming real shady. But who knows, hes gone as far as I'm concerned lol.

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon #77
3X Retro Series Champion
2X ROC Champion
2X ASA Champion
1X RIROC Champion

Online Career:
11/6
Back to top Go down
TM93
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
TM93

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:02 am

Wetz, at least get the terrorist organizations right. Bin-Laden was the head of al-Qaeda, not the Taliban.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:07 am

I assumed the whole time that he had been killed pretty much yesterday. Obama said they got a lead on his whereabouts last week, and made the move yesterday.

Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:29 am

The stories really aren't adding up to me. Seems like they keep changing the story, then again I guess that's what happens when you have a lot of people listening to Fox News lol.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:29 am

TM93 wrote:
Wetz, at least get the terrorist organizations right. Bin-Laden was the head of al-Qaeda, not the Taliban.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-05-02/pakistan-taliban-says-bin-laden-is-still-alive-geo-says-1-.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:50 am

I DO NOT believe all this consipracy crap. I'm 100% sure he is dead.

I do understand where the conspiracy is coming from, Obama needed ALOT of help in order for him to be back in the White House and this could not come at a better time for him. Kinda sketch. Otherwise, I believe they will release pics or videos whether it's through Wikileaks or the Gov't. I'm sure Wikileaks is all over the gov't computers looking for pictures.

I can't believe were praising Obama for killing the bastard. I'm not sure he's the one that deserves the praise for all the crap he has done to this country. Personally, I'm voting for Mitt Romney unless someone else emerges as incredible.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:58 am

This was Bush's fight. This is the ENTIRE DAMN REASON WE WENT TO WAR. This was like having a starting pitcher go 8 strong innings in a game, and the closer coming in to close it out and getting all the credit.

I recall many (most) liberals and democrats opposing this war, and not wanting to get justice on this man. Now they are embracing the war! Hypocrisy at its best!
Back to top Go down
TM93
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
TM93

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:02 am

Did anyone else find it ironic a Bush couldn't complete something in the Middle East again? lmao
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:09 am

Clinton didn't complete it either. Nobody will ever "complete something in the Middle East" unless that portion of the world is entirely blown the fuck up, this crap will and always will happen. We will have a new Osama Bin Laden by tomorrow, if we don't already.
Back to top Go down
Buckeye24
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
Buckeye24

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:47 am

Besides Israel, every country in the Middle East is stupid. There's no other way to put it. They're out for anyone's blood they can get. They have no goal. Unless someone gets the balls to completely blow them off the map, innocent people are gonna be dying every day.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:52 am

Innocent people will die either way, so it's a lose-lose situation. Not EVERY person in the Middle East is a radical nutjob that wants to kill people because they can... You blow up the Middle East, you become about the same as the radicals that are there...

Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:47 pm

bakes991 wrote:
Innocent people will die either way, so it's a lose-lose situation. Not EVERY person in the Middle East is a radical nutjob that wants to kill people because they can... You blow up the Middle East, you become about the same as the radicals that are there...

Quoted for truth. When I hear people use MUSLIMS/ARABS/PEOPLE IN THE MIDDLE EAST like they are the same, it really pissed me off. There are nutjobs in every group, or in this case, religion.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 3:26 am

White House confirms they will not release photo of Bin Laden...
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:04 am

bitches

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Discussion Thread
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next