Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesRandom Discussion Thread - Page 25 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 FInzoqm

Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 SInIxxP

Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 8ZYsMSX

Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 Q1ZNvzf

Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 YtoHmfG

Random Discussion Thread

Go down 
+24
F1V1
Cory Spencer
KAuto26
Keiichi Nakamura
Lambert
lonewolf2864
Doc
Dan Mackay
Shawn_82
dkracer
Jordan Robson
Buckeye24
lemonhead75
Bubba025
TM93
bmxrcodol04
Matt_Emerson29
racemaxx31
AuzGrams
TheShermanator
bakes991
trbfan
Jake_Ace
Caleb Paul
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:22 pm

lolwut?

apparently i am hacking in F5

Race Penalties
Driver/Team Amount Comment
Jake Poulin -999 Caught you hacking noob.

this really pisses me off you guys know me, i don't fucking hack
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:56 pm

That's bullshit.

I honestly don't know what they have against us over there. Last time I heard it was because "we banned everybody." Alta is the only one I know of who'd been banned. Everybody else just quit racing. We rarely even mention the name ISRA over here yet Solstice seems to be a topic of daily discussion over there.

I'm probably just opening a can of worms though. It'd be nice if we could get to the bottom of it all and just resolve whatever "issues" we have. Then maybe more people over there would run here and vice versa. That would be the ideal situation. Whatever it was that happened between Solstice and ISRA seems like it could have happened long enough ago for people to plain forget about it. Doesn't that sound reasonable?
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:02 am

I haven't even trolled them yet. Sounds like they'd be too stupid to get it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:03 am

I kinda wish they would just drop whatever they apparently have on us. It would be very nice like Sherm said to have some more guys over here and more guys over there, but I don't race over there because of the EXTREME lack of maturity.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:01 am

So I got up early today, and was going to take a nap before the race.
As I lay in my bed, a fucking huge god damned flying ant bit me in the back of the knee. Hurts like hell.
https://2img.net/h/i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee344/lemonhead75_photos/S5004793.jpg
I hope they all die.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:08 am

owned
Back to top Go down
TM93
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
TM93

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:43 am

I like pie and turtles. Together. Fuck yeah.

Last edited by TM93 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:20 am

Solstice isn't a daily a topic...At all...I am usually on both teamspeaks. Yea, you know I have some problems with some people there, but its not like they are over there talking shit about us everyday.

Being on both teamspeaks more than I have...There isn't a rivalry at all.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:21 am

So basically I'm making myself look like a dick. lol
Back to top Go down
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:24 am

Weren't you a dick already? :O
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:12 am

People don't need to be bashing them here anyways for no reason, well, because whatever issue they had was about 6 months ago. This issue with Jake is also not really ISRA as a whole either, its just Cooper and his series, and there is some pretty funny stuff I found with Jake that I'm going to speak to him about later on today.
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:14 am

I take back whatever I said then. Apologies to anybody over there who may or may not have read it. Just jumping to conclusions way to fast lol
Back to top Go down
F1V1
Solstice Member
Solstice Member

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:30 am

Lol I could have said a few things to a few posts prior to today but I chose not to because it's not worth arguing over. Jake was caught hacking fair and square in the F5 series over here, plain and simple. On my fastest lap of the race, which was literally only 2 hundredths off the fastest time set by Batista, Jake caught me by over half a second on the long straightaway between the first and second chicanes, without any source of drafting help. Not to mention throughout the entire race he was accelerating a great deal quicker than everyone else off the corners, including the leaders, and he was having absolutely no trouble hopping over every single curb when anyone else would have easily weight-shifted from running over them. I'm not trying to be a dick about things, but I've raced with Jake several times before in the past and literally just a month or so ago he wasn't nearly as fast as he's been running lately.

For those who you who immediately jumped on the "you guys just hate us for no good reason" bandwagon, maybe some of you need to rethink who's really being immature. Emerson you've raced with us a handful of times at best, and the most we do to be "immature" is joke around all day just like you guys do on Solstice. Chin, you're in the same boat as you've only started a handful of races, most notably in F5 where you caused ungodly amounts of chaos, so you really have no room to speak. We very much welcome anyone that wants to join us over at ISRA regardless of where you come from, and we'll give you a chance to have a good clean race with us as long as you aren't a tool about it.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:35 am

So wait you are saying Jake got caught hacking yet you guys have a well known hacker racing your league yourself. Batista has hacked his ass off before many times. Ha.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:42 am

I can't believe that Jake would ever need to hack. he is usually pretty fast anyways. I have no idea how complex hacking is, but I doubt he would waste his time on it.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:43 am

I'll just quote what I said to Wetz to explain why I jumped to skepticism.

Quote :
You can understand though where I would be quick to jump to conclusions, right? Somebody who isn't known for even having cheats or hacks, definitely has never used them before in league competition, has run several races at seperate leagues and is suddenly accused of hacking in one specific race. Just doesn't add up at first is all.

Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:53 am

I have never known Jake to hack, didn't know he even had them. If he did, not sure where the hell they came from as the ones I know of don't work on Windows 7.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:01 am

The graphs I gave to Cooper of Jake we're showing him having some off the chart stuff that would obviously make his car faster, versus everyone else who we're almost spot on with each other. And this was off of Jakes replay and also compared to another replay I received had the same results. Which is why I'm going to speak to him about more private stuff me and Cooper discussed.

Also don't get into more crap about Batista hacking. He was 100% clean when he raced with us on Thursday, except for a accident that he had with Chad, but thats whatever.. lol and I hope to see him run more races here.
Back to top Go down
F1V1
Solstice Member
Solstice Member

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:09 am

Jordan Robson wrote:
So wait you are saying Jake got caught hacking yet you guys have a well known hacker racing your league yourself. Batista has hacked his ass off before many times. Ha.

Lol that's funny because Batista's replay is clean and if he had ever hacked over here, we would have already caught him doing so. Try again Robson. You're getting involved in something you weren't even a part of and clearly have no solid information about.

I understand that it comes as a surprise to you all, and Jake would have honestly been one of the last people I would expect to use any sort of hacks/cheats, but his replay doesn't lie. Cooper brought the replay over to Caleb and those two carefully looked over his entire replay and they both agreed that there was clearly something fishy going on. Again, we truly have nothing against Solstice over at ISRA, this is simply a matter between Jake and the F5 series.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:27 am

Personally, I have never known Jake to hack. i dont really see his need to hack. I know when we used to goof off and someone (I wont name names) put on hacks to just joke around. I think Jake was on with us and he didnt even know how to hack nor did he want to know. This is all loose memory from almost a year ago but this is what I remember and this is what Im sticking with. As far as Im concerned, until I see hard proof, Jake is clean to me.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:36 am

ya ive never known him to hack. since it was at ISRA, let it just be between Jake and ISRA admins, no point in us starting a big feud. it would just make matters worse
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:43 am

Theres not a fued, and since he races here it does involve us if he hacks. Thats why me and Cooper went over the replay.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:34 am

I really dont know what that stuff on the graphs means, i dont hack plain and simple. im not one of the no talent pussies that use hacks to be good. whatever i can do to prove myself i will do i just dont get why weird stuff is showing up on replay analyzer for me
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:57 am

caleb showed me the graphs and everything, my graphs do look weird and i dont get it. it just makes me mad that theres no way for me to prove myself
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:47 am

F1V1 wrote:
Lol I could have said a few things to a few posts prior to today but I chose not to because it's not worth arguing over. Jake was caught hacking fair and square in the F5 series over here, plain and simple. On my fastest lap of the race, which was literally only 2 hundredths off the fastest time set by Batista, Jake caught me by over half a second on the long straightaway between the first and second chicanes, without any source of drafting help. Not to mention throughout the entire race he was accelerating a great deal quicker than everyone else off the corners, including the leaders, and he was having absolutely no trouble hopping over every single curb when anyone else would have easily weight-shifted from running over them. I'm not trying to be a dick about things, but I've raced with Jake several times before in the past and literally just a month or so ago he wasn't nearly as fast as he's been running lately.

For those who you who immediately jumped on the "you guys just hate us for no good reason" bandwagon, maybe some of you need to rethink who's really being immature. Emerson you've raced with us a handful of times at best, and the most we do to be "immature" is joke around all day just like you guys do on Solstice. Chin, you're in the same boat as you've only started a handful of races, most notably in F5 where you caused ungodly amounts of chaos, so you really have no room to speak. We very much welcome anyone that wants to join us over at ISRA regardless of where you come from, and we'll give you a chance to have a good clean race with us as long as you aren't a tool about it.

ive always been quick with open wheel cars on road corses, not so much with cup or gns physics i can see why people would think im a hacker

cooper said he would give me the opprotunity to re create a lap there with him watching my teamviewer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Discussion Thread
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next