Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesWould anyone be interested? 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Would anyone be interested? FInzoqm

Would anyone be interested? SInIxxP

Would anyone be interested? 8ZYsMSX

Would anyone be interested? Q1ZNvzf

Would anyone be interested? YtoHmfG

Would anyone be interested?

Go down 
+3
bmxrcodol04
bakes991
Lambert
7 posters

Which Mod?
PWF PTA
Would anyone be interested? I_vote_lcap50%Would anyone be interested? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
TPTCC
Would anyone be interested? I_vote_lcap50%Would anyone be interested? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Lambert
Lambert

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Would anyone be interested? Empty
PostSubject: Would anyone be interested?   Would anyone be interested? EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:32 am

Hey guys, I've been think here lately about something new. Since Solstice is down for a little bit, I was thinking of maybe hosting a short road course series. Right now, it's just an idea, but I thought it would be cool. As for the mod, I was thinking of something a little different. As you all pretty much know, I love the GTP mod and PTA physics. So I was thinking about converting the GTP mod to PTA, and using that. I know it's a lot of work to do, but I think it would be awesome! Not many places a I know use GTP, but I think it could be fun for a short bit until we get Solstice back 100%. I was thinking down the lines of 6 or 7 races, and having them all over the world. Like Circuit la Sarthe, Lugana Seca, and Silverstone. Kind of be like a World Racing Champion series or something. I don't know guys, it's just an idea. Let me know what y'all think.

Last edited by Lambert on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested?   Would anyone be interested? EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:47 pm

GW/GC DK

Razz
Back to top Go down
bmxrcodol04
Admin
Admin
bmxrcodol04

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested?   Would anyone be interested? EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:21 pm

How far have the previous ideas you've had gone? lol think about that.. D:
Back to top Go down
Lambert
Lambert

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested?   Would anyone be interested? EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:13 pm

Rolling Eyes It's just an idea.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested?   Would anyone be interested? EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:20 pm

The last idea took off like a Russian rocket. (YouTube it)
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested?   Would anyone be interested? EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:37 am

I think theres a GTP to PTA somewhere on nr2k3tracks forum, gotta look around. And it wouldn't be a half bad idea to kinda do something like we did with IROC with 4 races every so often, or in a row, doesn't really matter lol.

Last edited by NASCARGearHead on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested?   Would anyone be interested? EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:01 am

Looks like they have it for Cup physics too lol
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested?   Would anyone be interested? EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:06 pm

yea it would be good to have a little activity here it's been dead lately, im on board
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested?   Would anyone be interested? EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:40 am

i believe deadpool uploaded a version of the gtp mod. dont know if its converted but he did make a 2008 rolex grand am car set for it.

i would be interested in doing the league. i just wanna do tracks that we haven't ran before or not a lot.
Back to top Go down
Lambert
Lambert

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested?   Would anyone be interested? EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:08 am

Yeah, I found the mod. It has a really bad ride height issue. The tires come through the fenders really bad, LoL. So I guess we won't be using that mod. But I have found something cool that we haven't used before. The ASRGV8 mod, which is like the Auzy Super V8 series. I think that would be a cool idea to use. Something different. And whatever mod we decide to use, there will be 3 separate classes. This way everyone gets a chance at a win.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested?   Would anyone be interested? EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:39 am

Honestly, I just want a truck series with the NCTS09, kinda nostalgic CRI, ya know? lol

That's just me though lol
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested?   Would anyone be interested? EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:55 am

i do like that idea and run a schedule similar to like season 3 of trucks in CRI and maybe take some bad tracks out (like phoenix) and add some different tracks we havent tried before
Back to top Go down
Lambert
Lambert

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested?   Would anyone be interested? EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:36 am

Well as seeing that most of these PWF mods suck, looks like we will be using either PWF PTA or TPTCC. I'll let y'all decide on that. Either way, I'm driving a Viper, LoL. So I'll add a poll and y'all decide.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested?   Would anyone be interested? EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:05 pm

another idea for a mod since we've pretty much ran both of those is running the original Open Wheel Racing Mod beta, I've been racing it offline and i like it a lot. It doesnt sink into the ground and frames seem to be fine. It would be cool to run that mod on tracks like Circuit La Sarthe, Silverstone, and others we havent ran
Back to top Go down
Lambert
Lambert

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested?   Would anyone be interested? EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:03 am

Yeah, I wouldn't mind something like that. But instead of that mod we would have to use the V8 Indy car mod. Little more updated and looks a lot better. I'll add it to the polls, and reset the answers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested?   Would anyone be interested? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would anyone be interested?
Page 1 of 1