Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesNFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 FInzoqm

NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 SInIxxP

NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 8ZYsMSX

NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 Q1ZNvzf

NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 YtoHmfG

NFL Discussion Thread

Go down 
+18
blackfender2314
trbfan
Chin
Doc
Lambert
Keiichi Nakamura
Matt Patterson
Jake_Ace
Matt_Emerson29
Buckeye24
Cory Spencer
AuzGrams
bakes991
Jordan Robson
TheShermanator
Caleb Paul
NascarManiaco99
ILIKECHEEZE24
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:00 pm

I can't believe the chiefs have a very legit shot at winning this game.
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:04 pm

Both teams finding new ways to lose tonight.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:09 pm

NASCARGearHead wrote:
I can't believe the chiefs have a very legit shot at winning this game.

I expected at Pittsburgh blowout lol
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:32 pm

Sorry but that was just horrible QB play by Palko.. Like. Extremely horrible. At the end he was doing alright but people bash Tebow for some bad passes but I saw that Palko guy throw some of the worst passes I've EVER seen. It still fucking boggles my mind how someone who can sit on a fucking bench all year can make over a million dollars when you got real people out there working there asses off for 50 grand a year.

I know you can't make comparisons but its still fuckin ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Keiichi Nakamura
Pedobear
Pedobear
Keiichi Nakamura

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:54 am

reps say that Daunte Cullpepper might sign with the Houston Mexicans.
Back to top Go down
Buckeye24
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
Buckeye24

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:21 pm

Soo uhhh I read something on ESPN saying Tim Tebow should be 2nd in the MVP race (to Aaron Rodgers). He's a good guy and all, but really? Everyone's jumping on the Tebow bandwagon. I like the guy, but it's getting annoying. He's only completing 45% of his passes this year, and he only has 8 touchdowns. Calvin Johnson had 8 touchdowns by himself in the first four games of the season. He doesn't turn the ball over, but he doesn't really get the job done. In the seven games he's played in, they average 20 points a game. He's averaging a little over a touchdown a game, so he is basically contributing only 7 points of this 20. Since he is only completing 45% of his passes, you can't argue that he's putting them in position for those scores. He's just not efficient. They're winning games but not in impressive fashion.

Had to get that out of my system. I like him, but he hasn't done anything yet. Wait till he really starts putting up big numbers, which I expect to start happening sometime next season.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:33 pm

Thats the annoying thing about 85% of the media saying Tebow is god, or the only reason why the Broncos are winning games. He's a good dude that really helped inspire the whole team, and he just doesn't screw up like Orton did, he helps his defense be able to hold up points because he doesn't turnover the football. That and the fact hes a very clutch player, is about all that he really is, and thats what can really make up a good team. They are also showing that you don't need a amazing QB to win football games too.

But yeah, 2nd to Rodgers (imo Rodgers is overrated a bit) is pretty funny. He's a good player, just not a great QB.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:34 pm

Why does he need to put up big numbers? Hes winning games. And every since Tebow was put in as the starter the team has been winning. They were 1-4 with Orton in, and now 5-1 with Tebow in. I don't think he should be in the MVP race but I mean.. If he has been pretty damn valuable to the team. Obviously.

He isn't the only one on the team however I will give you that. The entire team has stepped it up big time. He is a big reason why.
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:42 pm

He is winning games and has a different effect onto this team that most quarterbacks do not have, but I want to see what happens when they play the Patriots in Denver. I want to see what Tebow can do when that defense who has played amazing so far, against a high powered scoring offense like the Patriots.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:51 pm

If I based my opinion on Tebow by what I hear through the media, I'd be annoyed as fuck. They talk entirely too much about him. The general sports media of Tebow supporters want to cram down our throats how he is the greatest. He isn't. He is however an integral part of that team's turnaround. Every time they talk to him, he shuns the mentality that it is all him. Tim Tebow always talks about how well the team plays. That is why I continue to support him. He is always working to improve himself, and to motivate the team. And he just wins.

You can not measure drive, determination, and inspiration with stats.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:57 pm

Media is so wishy washy its hilarious. One week Tebow is the worst NFL player ever, the next he is god.. POMs. Prisoners of the moment lol. I've always been a Tebow supporter, even when he played at Florida as sad as that is to say for a Buckeye fan like me.
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:09 pm

Jordan Robson wrote:
Media is so wishy washy its hilarious. One week Tebow is the worst NFL player ever, the next he is god.. POMs. Prisoners of the moment lol. I've always been a Tebow supporter, even when he played at Florida as sad as that is to say for a Buckeye fan like me.

NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 Tim-tebow-urban-meyer
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:17 pm

Oh the irony.
Back to top Go down
Buckeye24
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
Buckeye24

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:01 pm

Jordan Robson wrote:
Why does he need to put up big numbers? Hes winning games. And every since Tebow was put in as the starter the team has been winning. They were 1-4 with Orton in, and now 5-1 with Tebow in. I don't think he should be in the MVP race but I mean.. If he has been pretty damn valuable to the team. Obviously.

He isn't the only one on the team however I will give you that. The entire team has stepped it up big time. He is a big reason why.
He doesn't need to put up big numbers. The media's just acting like he is. The way they talk about him makes him seem like he's throwing for 400 yards and 5 TD's a game. If they make the playoffs, he's the reason why, but he's not the MVP that ESPN wants him to be.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:49 am

Yay I quit. Get to hear all the bandwagoners give me shit again this week WOOHOOO for bandwagonerrrrrrzzzzzzz

gw steelers
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:59 am

I'm not a bandwagoner, jus sayin Razz

Horrible first half for the Broncos, but Tebow through a dart into the endzone and got us caught back up in the opening of the 2nd half.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:28 am

boom
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:28 am

The Broncos win today impressed me more than any other win on the schedule. Why? Because the defense actually played like shit, now I get to hear on First Take tomorrow from Stephen A. Smith why the Broncos won, when he's been hyping up the defense (which I agree that a lot of the wins has been the defense). I wanted to see the offense step-up, even if the Vikings D isn't that great, and the Broncos offense did step it up. Big step.

Tebow, DeMarius Thomas, and McGahee won this game.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:36 am

Picking up momentum at the right time in the season for the next two games. Tebow definably showed he can pass a ball today.
Back to top Go down
Keiichi Nakamura
Pedobear
Pedobear
Keiichi Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:27 am

LOLCOLTS
Back to top Go down
Keiichi Nakamura
Pedobear
Pedobear
Keiichi Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:26 pm

big ben injured again. sprained ankle it seems, xrays didn't reveal any fracture so it's fine
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:14 am

Charlotte, NC: Here lies the hopes and dreams for an Atlanta Falcons playoff birth. R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:34 am

hehe j/k Razz
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:33 am

someone kill me, the patriots just had a close game with Washington
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:39 am

Bengals fans, umad?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next