Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesLambert-Lawrence Racing 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Lambert-Lawrence Racing FInzoqm

Lambert-Lawrence Racing SInIxxP

Lambert-Lawrence Racing 8ZYsMSX

Lambert-Lawrence Racing Q1ZNvzf

Lambert-Lawrence Racing YtoHmfG

Lambert-Lawrence Racing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lambert
Lambert

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Lambert-Lawrence Racing Empty
PostSubject: Lambert-Lawrence Racing   Lambert-Lawrence Racing EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Lambert-Lawrence Racing LLR+Logo

Owners:
-Brandon Lambert
-Brett Lawrence

Drivers:
-Brandon Lambert
-Brett Lawrence  

Numbers Owned:

Sponsers:
-Monster Energy
-GoPro
-Losi
-JConcepts
-Mello Yello
-ESP Guitars
-Mobil 1
-Tornados

PAINT SCHEME SCHEDULE

Daytona
#53 - Monster Energy (SS)
#68 - Mello Yello (SS)

Phoenix
#53 - American Red Cross
#68 - Tornados

Las Vegas
#53 - Monster Energy
#68 - Mello Yello

Dover
#53 - Team Losi
#68 - ESP Guitars

Infineon
#53 - Monster Energy
#68 - Mello Yello

Michigan
#53 - Monster Energy Assault
#68 - Mobil 1

Bristol
#53 - JConcepts
#68 - Tornados

Talladega
#53 - Monster M80
#68 - Mello Yello Zero

Texas
#53 - Team Losi
#68 - Mello Yello

Richmond
#53 - Monster Energy
#68 - ESP Guitars

Darlington
#53 - Monster Lo-Carb
#68 - Mello Yello Zero

Martinsville
#53 - JConcepts
#68 - Tornados

Lowes
#53 - Monster Energy
#68 - Mello Yello

Watkins Glen
#53 - JConcepts/Team Losi
#68 - Mobil 1

Rockingham
#53 - Monster Energy Khaos
#68 - Mello Yello

Atlanta
#53 - Glee
#68 - Mello Yello Zero

Last edited by Lambert on Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:26 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lambert
Lambert

PostSubject: Re: Lambert-Lawrence Racing   Lambert-Lawrence Racing EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:00 pm

Daytona 500 & Budweiser Shoot Schemes

Brandon Lambert - #53 JConcepts Honda Accord (Bud Shootout)
Lambert-Lawrence Racing 53_JConcepts_LLM+copy

Brandon Lambert - #53 Monster Energy Honda Accord (Daytona 500)
Lambert-Lawrence Racing 53_MonsterEnergy_LLM+copy

Brett Lawrence - #68 Mobil 1 Honda Accord (Bud Shootout)
Lambert-Lawrence Racing 68_Mobil1_LLM+copy

Brett Lawrence - #68 MelloYello Honda Accord (Daytona 500)
Lambert-Lawrence Racing 68_MelloYello_LLM+copy

Last edited by Lambert on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lambert
Lambert

PostSubject: Re: Lambert-Lawrence Racing   Lambert-Lawrence Racing EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:49 am

Brett's Shootout Scheme Added
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Lambert-Lawrence Racing   Lambert-Lawrence Racing EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:45 am

Amazing work.
Back to top Go down
Lambert
Lambert

PostSubject: Re: Lambert-Lawrence Racing   Lambert-Lawrence Racing EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:17 am

Lambert's Bud Shootout car posted.
Back to top Go down
Lambert
Lambert

PostSubject: Re: Lambert-Lawrence Racing   Lambert-Lawrence Racing EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:44 pm

Gearing Up for Daytona

Lambert-Lawrence Racing is getting their new equipment ready for Daytona. The former Toyota team has switch to a new manufacturer, Honda. This will be Honda's first days in NASCAR as the will go head-to-head with there rival import manufacturer of Toyota as well as Chevy, Dodge, and Ford. Lambert said in a brief interview that it will be a challenge bringing in a new manufacturer, but with their former CRI staff and engineers, Lambert thinks they will still do a great job. LLR has been hard at work getting everything ready for the biggest 2 weeks in NASCAR as they look forward to some great racing. After months of testing engines, LLR think that they have found the big horsepower to keep up with the rest of the field. 8 brand new race cars have been built and are ready for Daytona. LLR has everything ready to make history.
Back to top Go down
lonewolf2864
ARCA Driver
ARCA Driver
lonewolf2864

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Lambert-Lawrence Racing   Lambert-Lawrence Racing EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:25 am

The good: Honda gets it's 1st win in the shootout open.

The Bad: Brett is in the hospital after he and his teammate crashed at the finish. His car disintegrated on impact due to it being made of fiberglass.
Back to top Go down
Lambert
Lambert

PostSubject: Re: Lambert-Lawrence Racing   Lambert-Lawrence Racing EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:36 pm

Lambert-Lawrence Racing 1-2 at Daytona

Brandon Lambert and Brett Lawrence made history in yesterday's race. Brett Lawrence brought home the first win for Honda in it's very first race, with help from Lambert who finished 2nd right behind Lawrence. Lambert and Brett worked together all race long, and they hung around in the back of the field pretty much most of the race. But with around 20 to go, Lambert came on Brett's radio and said "with 15 to go, it's go time". Then the caution came out with 17 to go. Brett didn't pit, and Lambert came in to get just fuel which came them both great track position in 4th and 6th and putting Lambert right behind Brett on the green flag. It took just one lap to for LLR to get to the front after they took the green flag, and once they got, they stuck it to the bottom. With about 10 to go, Lambert came back on the radio and told Brett "this is your race, I'm pushing you to the end", and Lambert did just that. Coming to the white flag, the big one happened in the back of the field, and it was all over. Lambert went to go to try to pass Brett up high to challenge for the win but it was too late. And Lambert even got spun coming to the line by the #15, but still crossed the line in second. Brett's #68 Mello Yello Honda Accord is in the Daytona Hall of Fame, and Lambert's car is being repaired for Talladega later on the season. All in all, Brett and Lambert are ecstatic after Daytona, and are looking forward to the rest of the season with the first win under LLR's belt.
Back to top Go down
Lambert
Lambert

PostSubject: Re: Lambert-Lawrence Racing   Lambert-Lawrence Racing EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:30 am

Lambert Stuck in Tuscaloosa

Brandon Lambert, co-owner of LLR, is stuck in Tuscaloosa after Wednesday's horrible storms. Lambert was testing at Alabama International Speedway, the unfinished CRI race track in Tuscaloosa, earlier this week. Tuesday night, Lambert and his LLR crew decided to stay at the track in the center of the track at the VIP center in the infield, the safest place in AIS. Brandon said he will not be making the Phoenix race if it is indeed tonight or tomorrow, as he is giving his hand in the Alabama communities and with his family in St. Clair County, just north of Talladega. Lambert will be watching the race from home of Brett Lawrence with Brett's family and wishing Brett and his team the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Lambert
Lambert

PostSubject: Re: Lambert-Lawrence Racing   Lambert-Lawrence Racing EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:28 pm

Lambert Feeling Strong Going into Dover

After Lambert's win last week at Las Vegas, Lambert is feeling great heading into the Monster Mile at Dover. After the race at Vegas, Lambert said it has been way to long since he's been to victory lane in a COT. And now with that win, he looks better then ever. With his head held high, Lambert is really looking forward to Dover. Lambert had this to say in the post race interview after Las Vegas:

"My guys here at LLR and the #53 Monster Energy Honda team has really stepped up their game since the start of the season. I can't tell you how ecstatic I am for me and my guys. After bringing Honda into NASCAR, honestly I didn't think we would do this good. I know Honda is always strong in every series they run in, but now I know how dedicated they are to be the best. I mean, just in the first 3 races, I haven't finished outside of the top 5. To me, that's amazing. But the season is just beginning, and there are plenty of things that can go wrong. But with this team, and my teammate Brett helping me along the way, this could be the year I grab my first COT Championship. With the win here at Vegas, I know myself and my team can do great things."

Lambert has been the top runner of the season so far, and it shows with 3 Top 5's, a 2nd place finish, and a win in just 3 races, and is also the points leader by a good margin. Lambert and his team head off to one of his favorite race tracks this week in Delaware and he is looking for another win.
Back to top Go down
Lambert
Lambert

PostSubject: Re: Lambert-Lawrence Racing   Lambert-Lawrence Racing EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:50 pm

Paint Scheme Schedule Added.
Back to top Go down
Lambert
Lambert

PostSubject: Re: Lambert-Lawrence Racing   Lambert-Lawrence Racing EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Lambert
Lambert

PostSubject: Re: Lambert-Lawrence Racing   Lambert-Lawrence Racing EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:10 am

LLR cars for Texas, Richmond, & Darlington:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20581014/LLR_PLS3_Pack1.rar
Back to top Go down
Lambert
Lambert

PostSubject: Re: Lambert-Lawrence Racing   Lambert-Lawrence Racing EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lambert-Lawrence Racing   Lambert-Lawrence Racing Empty

Back to top Go down

Lambert-Lawrence Racing
Page 1 of 1