Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesRandom Discussion Thread - Page 30 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 FInzoqm

Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 SInIxxP

Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 8ZYsMSX

Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 Q1ZNvzf

Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 YtoHmfG

Random Discussion Thread

Go down 
+24
F1V1
Cory Spencer
KAuto26
Keiichi Nakamura
Lambert
lonewolf2864
Doc
Dan Mackay
Shawn_82
dkracer
Jordan Robson
Buckeye24
lemonhead75
Bubba025
TM93
bmxrcodol04
Matt_Emerson29
racemaxx31
AuzGrams
TheShermanator
bakes991
trbfan
Jake_Ace
Caleb Paul
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:05 am

Why the hell would we be racing tonight Wetz? lol.
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Shawn_82
Shawn_82

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:10 am

Didnt race yesterday due to being in debt from Mosport :S, So I tuned for some new guy in Sr. Hes usually an 8th-13th place driver. I spent the day with him. He qualified 2nd, finished 2nd in the prefinal, and 3rd in the final. Ego boost for both of us Cool I'm actually consittering becoming a tuner next year. I love working on the karts, and I can easily make $50 per day. Not much but better than nothing.

Gamefacessssss
Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 263547_10150232080462883_349675657882_7497491_5919906_n
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shawn-Taylor-Racing/16781941995050
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:17 am

Hey, alot of NASCAR guys work as crew chiefs and/or members to fund their driving side of things. Not a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:33 am

NASCARGearHead wrote:

Because I have nothing planned and want to race before I get my wisdom teeth taken out before tommorow.
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:37 am

Maybe that's why you suck. There's even a warning label on the box your wheel came in that says "Driving with wisdom teeth is not recommended."
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:40 am

The hell are you talking about? 90 percent of the racers here have wisdom teeth.

The only good thing is...I get a chance to lose weight by not eating for 2 days.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:49 am

The Libertarian Party of Florida is taking this July 4th, as a call to defend the constitution. They have sent this letter to every Sheriff in Florida, and put it out in a press release:

Quote :

From The Libertarian Party of Florida:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

July 4, 2011

Libertarians Call On Florida Sheriffs To Arrest TSA Agents

PALM HARBOR, FLORIDA - In a strongly-worded email sent today to all of Florida's 67 county sheriffs, the Libertarian Party of Florida demanded the arrest of TSA agents for violations of the U.S. and Florida Constitutions, and accused TSA agents of committing sexual battery. The letter reads as follows:

Quote :

Dear Sheriff,

On this day in 1776, our forebears founded this Nation by declaring their independence from an oppressive government. This beautiful and timeless document expressed the self-evident truth that all people have certain inalienable rights, upon which no government can infringe. They asserted that governments are formed among men to secure these rights, not to impede or restrict them.

The Libertarian Party of Florida is reaching out to you, and to all of Florida's 67 Constitutional Sheriffs. We, The People of the State of Florida must turn to you as our last line of defense against a federal government that is usurping authority and ignoring the rule of law.

I am referring specifically to the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and their egregious violations of the United States Constitution, as well as the Florida Constitution and state law.

Every single day, TSA employees conduct electronic and bodily searches upon tens of thousands of Florida citizens and visitors at airports, and more recently at bus terminals, rail stations, and highways. They are searching the persons and seizing the effects of travelers without warrant or probable cause. Specifically, they are in blatant violation of the Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution, which reads as follows:

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

These TSA agents are also in clear violation of Article One, Section 12 of the Florida Constitution, which reads as follows:

"Searches and seizures.— The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers and effects against unreasonable searches and seizures, and against the unreasonable interception of private communications by any means, shall not be violated. No warrant shall be issued except upon probable cause, supported by affidavit, particularly describing the place or places to be searched, the person or persons, thing or things to be seized, the communication to be intercepted, and the nature of evidence to be obtained."

In addition, one of the methods by which the TSA agents conduct these searches, referred to as the "Enhanced Pat Down," is clearly within the definition of felony sexual battery, as codified in Florida Statute 794.011.

I would like to point out that this statute clearly defines that it is a first degree felony when sexual battery is committed by a law enforcement agent in paragraph 4(g), which reads:

"When the offender is a law enforcement officer, correctional officer, or correctional probation officer as defined by s. 943.10(1), (2), (3), (6), (7), (Cool, or (9), who is certified under the provisions of s. 943.1395 or is an elected official exempt from such certification by virtue of s. 943.253, or any other person in a position of control or authority in a probation, community control, controlled release, detention, custodial, or similar setting, and such officer, official, or person is acting in such a manner as to lead the victim to reasonably believe that the offender is in a position of control or authority as an agent or employee of government."

As Sheriff, you have the absolute duty to enforce the law uniformly and without prejudice. You are, at best, engaged in selective enforcement by choosing to further ignore these flagrant violations of federal and state law. At worst, you are complicit.

If you have TSA agents within your county that are violating the law, then you must act. Warn the TSA agents that they are subject to arrest if they continue to violate the law. Should they continue, then you must begin making arrests.

We urge you to remember the oath you took to support, protect and defend the Constitution of both the State of Florida and the United States of America. On behalf of all Floridians, the Libertarian Party of Florida calls on you to do exactly that.

We turn to you, our Constitutional Sheriffs, to enforce the law in accordance with your sworn duty.
Sincerely,

Adrian Wyllie, Chairman
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:27 am

trbfan wrote:
NASCARGearHead wrote:

Because I have nothing planned and want to race before I get my wisdom teeth taken out before tommorow.

How about you go get fireworks and blow shit up like most of us are going to do? lol.
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:29 am

trbfan wrote:
The hell are you talking about? 90 percent of the racers here have wisdom teeth.

Fucking l-o-l.
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:32 am

NASCARGearHead wrote:
trbfan wrote:
NASCARGearHead wrote:

How about you go get fireworks and blow shit up like most of us are going to do? lol.

It may cause an earthquake that will flood a nuclear power plant in Cambodia.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 am

Fireworks are completely banned from even being sold in almost all of texas. Atleast South Texas.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:09 am

Damn you'd think with Texas being.. Texas. They'd allow fireworks.. Seems pretty ironic that they don't lol.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:24 am

Jordan Robson wrote:
Damn you'd think with Texas being.. Texas. They'd allow fireworks.. Seems pretty ironic that they don't lol.

No, it would be just a bunch of George Bush's blowing the shit outta each other Razz
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:51 am

Well...We are in our worst drought in many many years. The fact that a small spark can set off massive fires here...They are banned.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:04 am

Ah, makes sense.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:09 am

Didn't Colbert do a piece on that? lol
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:31 am

Yea..Im not feeling great and im in a music listening mood.

Quote :

Change everything you are
And everything you were
Your number has been called
Fights and battles have begun
Revenge will surely come
Your hard times are ahead

Best,
You've got to be the best
You've got to change the world
And use this chance to be heard
Your time is now

Quote :

And I've had recurring nightmares
That I was loved for who I am
And missed the opportunity
To be a better man

Quote :
The wavelength gently grows
Coercive notions re-evolve
A universe is trapped inside a tear
It resonates the core
Creates unnatural laws
Replaces love and happiness with fear

Oooo

How much deception can you take
How many lies will you create
How much longer until you break
Your mind's about to fall

Quote :
Open skies over me
I am waiting patiently
I'll wait for a sign

As conspiracies unwind
Will you slam shut
Or free your mind
Or stay hypnotised

When the Zetas fill the skies
Will our leaders tell us why
Fully loaded satellites
Will conquer nothing but our minds

And I've waited patiently
And I'll wait for the sign

Carried through the centuries
Secrets locked up
And loaded on my back
Well it weights me down
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:19 pm

Lets see..I drove a go kart at over 70 MPH this weekend flatout around an oval without seat belts, and I didnt think about danger...

But im scared of something happening to me getting my wisdom teeth out.
Back to top Go down
Shawn_82
Shawn_82

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:39 pm

70mph in a 4-stroke? LOL. Try 50 max.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shawn-Taylor-Racing/16781941995050
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:43 pm

No...

We were averaging 69 MPH laps in race. Atleast the top guys were. I think they had about 72 in the straights. Maybe more.

Ugh...Going to get my wisdom teeth taken out.

Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:48 am

Jstust got my wsifdm teeeth out.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:35 am

Apparently Wetz steered and typed with his wisdom teeth.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:42 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:50 am

I lit so many fireworks last night, my thumb is literally burnt.. Stupid roll lighter. haha
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:51 am

Matches are cooler anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Discussion Thread
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next