Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesNFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 FInzoqm

NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 SInIxxP

NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 8ZYsMSX

NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 Q1ZNvzf

NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 YtoHmfG

NFL Discussion Thread

Go down 
+18
blackfender2314
trbfan
Chin
Doc
Lambert
Keiichi Nakamura
Matt Patterson
Jake_Ace
Matt_Emerson29
Buckeye24
Cory Spencer
AuzGrams
bakes991
Jordan Robson
TheShermanator
Caleb Paul
NascarManiaco99
ILIKECHEEZE24
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 2008-12-12

NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:01 am

Jordan Robson wrote:
Seems like the Bucs are having the same type of seasons Cincy had in 09 and last season. 09 we go 10-6 and win the division, the next season everyone expects a Super Bowl contending team aaaaaaand not so much..
That's pretty much it exactly. lol. Maybe not Super Bowl but I thought they were perfectly capable of making the playoffs. And to be honest I still think they are capable. There's been so many injuries this season eliminating key players. Self inflicted wounds are the biggest factor.

In this game today alone we had two failed onside kick attempts that both lead to scoring drives, an unblocked rusher to the punter on the first 4th down of the game who could have easily tackled the punter but instead let him get away for the first down, a dropped two point conversion attempt that would have tied the game, one touchdown called back on an offensive pass interference, several red zone penalties on both sides of the ball. Just can't win games like that.
Back to top Go down
Keiichi Nakamura
Pedobear
Pedobear
Keiichi Nakamura

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:40 am

Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:52 am

Unless the Broncos make the playoffs, I don't have any believe that Elway wants to keep him around, they'd rather draft Landry Jones from Oklahoma or Robert Griffin form Baylor.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:10 am

John Fox needs to tell Elway to keep him in until playoff time and see how things go.
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:15 am

Broncos released Orton.. lol..

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8245f614/article/broncos-waive-orton-clearing-way-for-tebow-for-rest-of-season?module=HP11_breaking_news

I know Elway has some kind of hard on for Quinn, so we'll see how that goes.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Emerson29
Matt_Emerson29

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:11 pm

I guess Orton missed his Tim Tebow worship meetings before games.
Back to top Go down
Buckeye24
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
Buckeye24

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:13 pm

Am I the only that can see Kyle Orton back in Chicago? I thought I was crazy till I saw a poll on Espn.com about it.
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Cutler's out so that's a possibility...
Back to top Go down
Buckeye24
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
Buckeye24

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:00 am

Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:18 am

Kyle Orton to Kansas City.

KYLE ORTON HAS JANUARY 1ST CIRCLED AND BOLDED ON HIS CALDENDAR, Broncos fans.
Back to top Go down
Keiichi Nakamura
Pedobear
Pedobear
Keiichi Nakamura

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:24 am

Reports say he miht not show up though. (iirc he wants to be in Chicago)

in other news, im waching nfl live on espn right now and i loled at steve young being so emotional about fat rex ryan joking about mark sanchez (i think he's benching him for mark brunell this week) but i kind of get his point

as a quarterback, you want to feel safe and you're the most important person on the team. because you run the offence and motivate the defence. defensive head coaches don't give two shits about quarterbacks. it's just some other position for them... like a placekicker or something to toy with.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:12 am

The Houston Texans are falling apart. Down to their 3rd string QB and Arian Foster fumbling the ball a lot.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:23 am

Andy Dalton=Rookie of the fucking year. I don't give a shit if Newton throws for 500 yards his next game if Dalton doesn't get ROTY it is BULLSHIT.

Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:29 am

Derp Arizona is 3-1 without Kevin Kolb and starting John Skelton. Beanie Wells ran for 227 yards today.
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:36 am

What happened to Kolb?
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:39 am

bakes991 wrote:
What happened to Kolb?

A turf toe injury kept him out, although I'm not understanding why he's missed 4 games because of it, but I'm not complaining because he's overrated.

Matt Leinart out for the season for the Texans with a broken collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:49 am

Wow thats lame for Leinart. Was having a good game too. That is some shit luck..
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:50 am

There has been some terribly missed calls by the ref's on both sides of the ball in this Broncos game... didn't get a call on the broncos side when Tebow got face masked, and then when half the defense on the broncos jumped offsides, they didn't call that either. And just recently they blew a obvious pass interference call.
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:53 am

Norv Turner & the San Diego Chargers are absolutely pathetic, what kind of fucking playcalling was that by running it on 1st, 2nd, AND 3rd down when it was a 50 yard field goal to begin with.

Decent performance by Tebow, but Chargers lost this game more than the Broncos won it.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:13 am

We probably should of lost in OT multiple times, the Chargers shot themselves in the foot there. but I think on both sides, they just played good hard defense in regulated time, more than Chargers giving up the game.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:15 am

Tebow just keeps winning... I love it.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:19 pm

Uh yeah, seeing some of the worst QB playing I've ever seen in my life right now by Tyler Palko. That is pathetic. Hes thrown 2 picks DIRECTLY to the Steelers and also fumbled. All in one fucking quarter basically. Chiefs have outplayed Pitt but because there QB is an incompetent fucktard they're gonna lose this game.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:25 pm

So why aren't they playing Orton? if they said anything on the broadcast about it, I didn't hear it because I'm listening to the Grey Cup.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:29 pm

No idea..
Back to top Go down
AuzGrams
AuzGrams

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:39 pm

NASCARGearHead wrote:
So why aren't they playing Orton? if they said anything on the broadcast about it, I didn't hear it because I'm listening to the Grey Cup.

He's only had 2 practices to adjust to the offense and playbook. KC figures that throwing him into the fire would just be like what happened to Carson Palmer in his 1st start, probably not any worse than Palko though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Discussion Thread   NFL Discussion Thread - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL Discussion Thread
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next