Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesRandom Discussion Thread - Page 21 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 FInzoqm

Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 SInIxxP

Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 8ZYsMSX

Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 Q1ZNvzf

Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 YtoHmfG

Random Discussion Thread

Go down 
+26
worshiper20
BaltoRacing
fbx94x
Keiichi Nakamura
ThatOneNASCARFan
lemonhead75
blackfender2314
Lambert
Matt Patterson
AuzGrams
TM93
Shawn_82
Dan Mackay
bmxrcodol04
Cory Spencer
Jake_Ace
KAuto26
Matt_Emerson29
TheShermanator
Caleb Paul
racemaxx31
Jordan Robson
Doc
Buckeye24
trbfan
bakes991
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:26 am

Do you think it's a problem that Firefox uses more memory than NR2003 on my computer.
Back to top Go down
Shawn_82
Shawn_82

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:19 pm

BEEN DAAAZED AND CONFUUUSED FOR SO LOOONG ITS NOT TRUUUE Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shawn-Taylor-Racing/16781941995050
Doc
Nationwide Driver
Nationwide Driver
Doc

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:03 pm

Hey guys.. How are things going?
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:53 pm

Well hey there Stephen. We's still rolling on and doing pretty good. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cory Spencer
Street Stock Racer
Street Stock Racer
Cory Spencer

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:22 pm

Shawn_82 wrote:
Cory Spencer wrote:
Shawn_82 wrote:
Ive had tubes put in my ears seven times. Thats seven times being drugged up and gone under the knife, all before I was 14. I had ear infection problems from when I was a baby. It's because the fluid didn't drain properly in my ears. They would clog with the shit, hurt like a bitch, and LO AND BEHOLD, YOU CANT HEAR. The tubes aren't huge things, maybe half a cm at most (0.2 inches), and you dont feel them.

I've been there, done that for over a deckade. I had the same effects and pain you at 17-18 when I was under 10. Quit you're bitching, its not that horror story dramatic.

Yeah, I had tubes put In my ears so many times. Becuase they'd fall out, finally when I got older I just stopped getting them put In. Last time I had them put In I think I was like 12. But man I remember waking up middle of the night screaming murder, lol. It was a fucking bitch to deal with, I am glad I haven't had a ear infection In a long time.

Yeah it was the same with me. I kept having kid ones put in and within six months they'd fall out. The last time I had it done they put adult ones in and as far as I know theyre still in there lol. I remember they made me wear ear plugs whenever I was in water; swimming, shower ect. That was the biggest bitch of them all.

Yeah, Mine fell out a long time ago. I seem to be fine now, I just got to clean my ears out with like cue tips. But It sucked, I use to not be able to go under water when I went swimming, Glad It's over and done with.
Back to top Go down
Matt Patterson
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
Matt Patterson

Number of posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:02 am

ruptured eardrums suck ass. had one when i was 13, but im sure yall's problems are much worse lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000430
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:44 pm

I'll make you that logo Emerson. Wink
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:20 pm

And...My leg is still hurting..Maybe not as bad, but still scaring me.

Oh..Apparently Thunderhill is planning something called a chicken race for tommorow. They are not telling anyone what it is..But this coming from one of their drivers on Facebook...Duck and cover.

Quote :
When you play chicken with Racecars the speed @ impact is the combined speed of both vehicles... Doing the math I think 160MPH could possibly HURT!
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Sounds like my sister had fun at homecoming lol.

Aparentally someone spiked the punch, and the cops came.
Someone got tasered and someone is being deported, lol.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:50 am

Occupy Wall Street has started its 3rd week. There is a rally beginning in these cities soon. Seattle, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Portland.

The NYPD just made a public warning to protestors..But...They just got 4.6 million dollars from the JP Morgan who these people are protesting against.
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:11 am

trbfan wrote:
And...My leg is still hurting..Maybe not as bad, but still scaring me.

Oh..Apparently Thunderhill is planning something called a chicken race for tommorow. They are not telling anyone what it is..But this coming from one of their drivers on Facebook...Duck and cover.

Quote :
When you play chicken with Racecars the speed @ impact is the combined speed of both vehicles... Doing the math I think 160MPH could possibly HURT!
I think the Mythbusters disproved that. The force of impact of one car hitting a wall head on traveling at one speed is equal to the force of impact from two cars hitting head on at that same speed.

Either way a race like that sounds incredibly retarded.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:44 am

I am reading up on all of the disinformation coming out on the Occupy Wall Street protests. On the news the people at these rallies are being passed off as Lazy, Uneducated idiots. I can say for sure...This is not the case. While there are some plants here (People who are calling for another Obama term and a Totalitarian government {Watch Adam Kokesh's latest video}). These are people who are fed up with the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. The middle class being wiped out in this country, while the CEOs of the big banks who are paying off our politicians are making millions and billions of dollars.

Yesterday 700 people were arrested on the George Washington Bridge. The police are actually putting out videos of the crowd that lead the march onto the bridge following several police officers. Well...Other videos have disproved anything that happened in the police videos. It appears that the police essentially gave the go-ahead to walk all the people across the bridge (and we all know what happens at concerts and sporting events where there is thousands of people walking, you cant see where you are going, you follow the flow of traffic.) They followed a group of several officers onto the bridge, and what essentially happened is the police blocked them off and arrested 700 of them.
Back to top Go down
lonewolf2864
ARCA Driver
ARCA Driver
lonewolf2864

Number of posts : 379

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:00 pm

Specs of the PC I'm looking at getting:

Alienware Aurora-R3

Intel® Core™ i7-2600K (8MB Cache) Overclocked Turbo Boost to 3.9GHz

Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium, 64Bit, English

Chassis Color: Matte Stealth Black Chassis with 875W Multi-GPU Approved Power Supply

Alienware™ High-Performance Liquid Cooling

12GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1333MHz

Dual 1GB GDDR5 NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460 - SLI Enabled

1TB SATA 3Gb/s (7,200RPM) 32MB Cache

Alienware® 19-in-1 Media Card Reader

Single Drive: 8X Dual Layer Blu-ray Burner (BD-RE, DVD±RW, CD-RW)

Alienware TactX™ Keyboard and Mouse Bundle

Obviously this is a gaming PC lol, but I will use it for a lot more than just gaming. Hope to get back serious into video editing.
Back to top Go down
Keiichi Nakamura
Pedobear
Pedobear
Keiichi Nakamura

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:10 am

in other news...

WINDOWS IS TROLLING ME

I FOUND AN AUDIO CD THAT I BURNED ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO AND THIS HAPPENED
Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 2gtdnk7
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:12 am

I have played Madden for about 6 hours today... I guess thats what happens when you don't touch an Xbox for 4 years and the only game I ever did play when I had one was Madden lol. Not to mention my friend leaving his 360 at my house for the weekend ahaha.

I need to find a new job.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:15 am

Got my ultrasound done..No blood clot.

Now im pretty much out of money for now. This is gonna cost me way more than I thought. I may have some type of muscle issue, due to the fact that it seems that some of my muscles just seem to not want to move sometimes, and are also pulling and tearing easier.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:25 am

Hey, our government did something right:

Quote :
The United State Supreme Court has refused an appeal that would have made downloading music an infringement of federal copyright law. Take that, Metallica!

The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers, or ASCAP, had been attempting to appeal to the Supreme Court an early ruling by an appeals court in New York that said that a downloaded song constituted a public performance of the song under federal copyright law. Attorneys for ASCAP were fighting to reverse that decision in hopes that they’d be able to collect additional royalties off of songs downloaded from the Web.

ASC
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:29 am

In other news, I don't know what the fuck the marketing idea is with at Sour Patch Kids.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:24 am

Its good to see...Occupy Wall Street is now all over news stations...There is an "Occupy" rally in almost every state. This is incredible..This is what I've been waiting for. This is needed in this country.

Its people of every political view, every religion, coming together with a general central message. Get the big business out of our politics, end the massive control that the Federal Reserve and the big banks have.

My 2nd favorite Congressman behind Ron Paul just put out this message:

Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:22 am

Reports are coming in that cops are pepper spraying and arresting protestors on Wall Street...Well..Whodathunkit.

EDIT: It looks like they tried to break into the Wall Street building.
Back to top Go down
Matt Patterson
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
Matt Patterson

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:28 am

Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 Occupy-deal_with_it_street_copy
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:30 am

Edit: Now it appears it may have just been a peaceful march....If so...Oh man..Thats gonna start a storm.
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:41 am

Occupy Wall Street has an interim self-government set up..and they have voted unanmimously to make this their first statement..I agree entirely with it..Read it..Think about it...This is dead on what I have been saying.

Quote :
As we gather together in solidarity to express a feeling of mass injustice, we must not lose sight of what brought us together. We write so that all people who feel wronged by the corporate forces of the world can know that we are your allies.

As one people, united, we acknowledge the reality: that the future of the human race requires the cooperation of its members; that our system must protect our rights, and upon corruption of that system, it is up to the individuals to protect their own rights, and those of their neighbors; that a democratic government derives its just power from the people, but corporations do not seek consent to extract wealth from the people and the Earth; and that no true democracy is attainable when the process is determined by economic power. We come to you at a time when corporations, which place profit over people, self-interest over justice, and oppression over equality, run our governments. We have peaceably assembled here, as is our right, to let these facts be known.

They have taken our houses through an illegal foreclosure process, despite not having the original mortgage.

They have taken bailouts from taxpayers with impunity, and continue to give Executives exorbitant bonuses.

They have perpetuated inequality and discrimination in the workplace based on age, the color of one’s skin, sex, gender identity and sexual orientation.

They have poisoned the food supply through negligence, and undermined the farming system through monopolization.

They have profited off of the torture, confinement, and cruel treatment of countless nonhuman animals, and actively hide these practices.

They have continuously sought to strip employees of the right to negotiate for better pay and safer working conditions.

They have held students hostage with tens of thousands of dollars of debt on education, which is itself a human right.

They have consistently outsourced labor and used that outsourcing as leverage to cut workers’ healthcare and pay.

They have influenced the courts to achieve the same rights as people, with none of the culpability or responsibility.

They have spent millions of dollars on legal teams that look for ways to get them out of contracts in regards to health insurance.

They have sold our privacy as a commodity.

They have used the military and police force to prevent freedom of the press.

They have deliberately declined to recall faulty products endangering lives in pursuit of profit.

They determine economic policy, despite the catastrophic failures their policies have produced and continue to produce.

They have donated large sums of money to politicians supposed to be regulating them.

They continue to block alternate forms of energy to keep us dependent on oil.

They continue to block generic forms of medicine that could save people’s lives in order to protect investments that have already turned a substantive profit.

They have purposely covered up oil spills, accidents, faulty bookkeeping, and inactive ingredients in pursuit of profit.

They purposefully keep people misinformed and fearful through their control of the media.

They have accepted private contracts to murder prisoners even when presented with serious doubts about their guilt.

They have perpetuated colonialism at home and abroad.

They have participated in the torture and murder of innocent civilians overseas.

They continue to create weapons of mass destruction in order to receive government contracts.*

To the people of the world,

We, the New York City General Assembly occupying Wall Street in Liberty Square, urge you to assert your power.

Exercise your right to peaceably assemble; occupy public space; create a process to address the problems we face, and generate solutions accessible to everyone.

To all communities that take action and form groups in the spirit of direct democracy, we offer support, documentation, and all of the resources at our disposal.

Join us and make your voices heard!
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:48 am

Never really read up on this, but man, thats a very strong statement. And honestly, it's all true too, it's damn pathetic and overwhelming with how many problems this country has. And the problems that those people are standing up for, are one of the many big problems that we have, and I hope they can somehow knock those off the list and get things fixed.
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
Matt Patterson
USAR Late Model Racer
USAR Late Model Racer
Matt Patterson

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:53 am

we're a lot better off than most places :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Discussion Thread
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next