Solstice Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solstice Racing. Sign ups are now open for the new seasons!

HomeLatest imagesRandom Discussion Thread - Page 30 7c3K2F7RegisterLog in
Donate

Please donate to make sure things keep running here.
Like our page
Our Partners
Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 FInzoqm

Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 SInIxxP

Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 8ZYsMSX

Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 Q1ZNvzf

Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 YtoHmfG

Random Discussion Thread

Go down 
+26
worshiper20
BaltoRacing
fbx94x
Keiichi Nakamura
ThatOneNASCARFan
lemonhead75
blackfender2314
Lambert
Matt Patterson
AuzGrams
TM93
Shawn_82
Dan Mackay
bmxrcodol04
Cory Spencer
Jake_Ace
KAuto26
Matt_Emerson29
TheShermanator
Caleb Paul
racemaxx31
Jordan Robson
Doc
Buckeye24
trbfan
bakes991
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Keiichi Nakamura
Pedobear
Pedobear
Keiichi Nakamura

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2010-09-13

Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am

Didn't tell anyone this last night but:

my former (HS) team lost again in the semifinals against the same team that beated the crap out of me last year.. oh well at least they actually scored this year unlike last year where i blamed myself for losing the game...

> https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net/t102p135-what-are-you-listening-to#16940 good song btw
Back to top Go down
Bubba025
Graphical Manager
Graphical Manager
Bubba025

Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:00 am

Sorry to hear J-Rob
Back to top Go down
http://bigevilracing.com
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2107
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:29 am

Was gonna go to a friends house tonight, not so sure anymore...lol my weekends are so boring.
Back to top Go down
racemaxx31
Sprint Cup Driver
Sprint Cup Driver
racemaxx31

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:28 am

Comcast o_o
Back to top Go down
Chin
Server Manager
Server Manager
Chin

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2011-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:32 pm

Oh hey there everyone.

Yes, I'm back. And before I say anything else, I want to say sorry for the way I acted the last 3 or 4 weeks I was here before I left. Looking back at it, I don't know what was going through my mind at the time. Probably a combination of frustrations with my driving and things going on at school. Either way, stupid on my part.

Honestly, the last few weeks have been a huge change for me. Applying for colleges is among the most painstaking things man has invented. Sending transcripts, test scores, paying applications fees, etc. It's all given me a new insight into just what comes after graduation. Then there's been the stress of pretty much running our school's morning show. With a few exceptions, no one in the class does a thing, so I'm left trying to run cameras, fix lights, and basically run our studio - all as people are screwing around and playing Minecraft. 2 weeks ago I had to search around for 20 minutes to find a battery to go shoot a football game. Some jackass decided it would be funny to hide all of our batteries in the ceiling tiles. That incident has given me a new appreciation of the idea of professionalism.

As for what's happened since then sim-racing...let's see:
Start racing Star Mazdas for the full season on iRacing
Realize just how bad Adam Gilliland really is
Figure out my driving isn't as awful as I first thought
Spotted for Timmy in a truck race
Joined a legit team that doesn't have it's team owner disappear for 2 months at a time
Finished 4th in division 3, 19th overall in Star Mazda
Partnered with a painter to help promote his site
Get a video on a broadcasted race

It's been a very different time for me since I quit here. I probably won't do many races, if any at all, but I'm willing to help with whatever is needed.

That sucks Robson. Can never see what life has in store for you. Unfortunate that he passed away that early.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:36 pm

Welcome back, cool to see you apologize for what happened. Things here have chilled down a bit since then.. people treating people a bit better sort of speak. Hop on TS sometime.
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:01 am

I had the apsolute weirdest dreams last night. They were like mixes of 8th gade, high school, and college with a mix of people from school and people from the internet.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:01 am

12 people on the forum, get on ts god dammit I'm so bored
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

Number of posts : 2398

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:10 am

Jake Poulin wrote:
12 people on the forum, get on ts god dammit I'm so bored
Do eet! DO IT NOUWGH
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:42 am

Ugh, 300 dollars for EEG, 53 dollars for bloodwork, 113 dollars for neurologist visit.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Robson
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jordan Robson

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:03 am

My life is such a roller coaster sometimes I swear I can barely stand it. But..

I think I have some really really good things going on. I really just need some faith and some luck right now.
Back to top Go down
Shawn_82
Shawn_82

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:32 am

Saaaame boat bro. We've both had terrible times the past few months, and it seems it's finally starting to take an upswing for the both of us Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shawn-Taylor-Racing/16781941995050
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:39 am

Things are looking up for me whenever I'm not busy freaking out, heh.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Paul
Admin
Admin
Caleb Paul

Number of posts : 4388

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:41 am

I'm glad I got the black cloud off of my head sort of speak the past month. Kinda odd how things look up at the same time for people haha.
Back to top Go down
https://solsticeracing.forumotion.net
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:39 pm

And just like that I have problems again. FML How can I escape
Back to top Go down
bakes991
Admin
Admin
bakes991

Number of posts : 4561

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:46 pm

The ESC button
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:01 pm

IT ISN'T WORKING AGH
Back to top Go down
Keiichi Nakamura
Pedobear
Pedobear
Keiichi Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:28 am

I've been thinking about it for a few weeks now and I think it's time to hang my cleats. I personally like playing football- I mean, I play it for fun and I don't think about it as a future profession (one of the reasons why I rejected Michigan State's offer)

But you know, college football is more technical: they mature you into becoming a professional football player; which I don't mind doing in the future but.. I got something else in mind that I want to do in the future. Maybe outside of football, maybe inside football but with a different approach... for example coaching.

Coaches that I've worked with told me that my football knowledge is broad— even though I've been only playing for 4 years. Whenever I look back at playing highschool football, it was fun 'cause.. everything doesn't really count (nothing big is at stake) whereas in college football or even pro football, those wins and losses count and those stats you put in stays in your record.

It's not really a dream of mine, It's just something that I want to do for fun-without half-assing it, but some people may say "oh you're half-assing what you've earned from hard work". I don't want to say that I'd had eniugh of playing football, but I just think it's time for me to move on if I am not going to think of it as a profession, or better yet as a dream. There are other people who needs the roster spot for next year more than I do.

So if you guys think I'm being retarded or something, just say so. Football is not the way to go in life. Living life to the fullest is.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Ace
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend
Jake_Ace

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:59 am

thats part of the reason why I quit, although I'm only in high school
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:45 am

Back from the doctor..Again.

He said theres nothing wrong seriously with my heart. He said theres a very small englargement to one of the septums, but he also said atleast a million people that exact thing, and its nothing. He's gonna do more test but he said theres like a 1 in 150,000 chance he's gonna find even a minor issue.
Back to top Go down
Keiichi Nakamura
Pedobear
Pedobear
Keiichi Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:22 am

> continuation:

So told coaches today about my plans on dropping out the football team. They understood it and they said if I like, I would help out next year as a consultant because offense is what we are lacking.

I made this decision because I just felt like an ass when I realized that other people want this more than I do.
Back to top Go down
lemonhead75
Solstice Legend
Solstice Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:40 am

Back to top Go down
Dan Mackay
ARCA Driver
ARCA Driver
Dan Mackay

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:46 am

Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 2011-11-09_094330

lol'd
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:04 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
TheShermanator
Admin
Admin
TheShermanator

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:28 am

In other news, 4chan is attempting once again to spread the rumor that Justin Bieber has died in a helicopter crash lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUjn3RpkcKY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Discussion Thread   Random Discussion Thread - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Discussion Thread
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next